Minneapolis Cop Murders A Black Man

HenryJames

11 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

Think people have been fucking with him all day ( his voicemail actually was full) probably his default assumption now 

I'd like to think he won't see much business after that but I've been on Facebook, Twitter, and the comments section of local stories enough before and you'd be shocked how much blatant racism is championed around the DFW area. 

1 hour ago, Cajun said:

Looks like a cross between Jeanne Triplehorn and Sela Ward.

Wood!

Jeanne Triplehorn went to Tulsa Edison with some college friends of mine. Early 80s Tulsa chicks were/are the gas. 

Edited by ftf82

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Yeah, I thought I was in the other thread.  Mea culpa.  I mean, a Mike Pence closeted gay joke should ALWAYS be welcome, but I didn't realize what thread I was in.

I mean, this is objectively funny, right?

06693EA1-1E3B-4DD1-B492-E2EABB41A393.png

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Annnd on cue, George tested positive for covid

https://kstp.com/news/george-floyd-autopsy-report-shows-george-floyd-died-from-cardiopulmonary-arrest-was-positive-for-covid-19/5750262/

this is the day of our liiiiivessss....

So they swiftly ended his misery in only 8 minutes, instead of letting him suffer for days, weeks or even decades?  Heroes.

Edited by OU Sucks

3 hours ago, Michael Knight said:

We got an Asian and black guy in there or nah?  I suspect there is which means they manipulated the hell out of that picture to make them all look white. Which is disingenuous as hell and not helpful to anything going on right now. It’s not like things aren’t fucked up enough without distorting reality. 

And they should absolutely all be charged. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, HRSchenker said:

This might be one the greatest videos of all time.

1:22:36

2:33:20

4:06:12

4:08:47

4:17:33

4:19:41

4:21:47

4:33:33

4:47:28

5:33:38

5:46:30

7:41:35

8:06:49

8:16:50

8:17:27

Sorry but I can't consider the words "police" and "funny" or especially "greatest" even in the same universe together.

3 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

To be fair, I'm pretty sure that right before some middle school dance, I splashed on like a gallon of MK Ultra.  Pro-tip: do NOT put any on your junk, no matter how optimistic you're feeling about the night.

"Trouble" is the only correct answer here.

9 hours ago, Lobo said:

I still think the most effective thing to truly get into their heads with signage, would be no threats of violence, no profanity, nothing like that.  Just a sign directed at police that simply says:

"Your children are being raised by cowards." -or- "Your children are being raised by racists." -or- "Your wife is married to a murderer." 

We're still workshopping 'em 

"While you are standing her grabbing your baton and staring at me, my buddy is fucking your wife."

4 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

Also worth noting that Monday afternoon, federal prisons nationwide went on a lockdown where prisoners can't leave their cells or bunks.  Last time that happened was in the 90s AFTER prison riots.  The article and news release specifically said the lockdown was not in response to riots or misbehavior.

Could Barr be freeing up forces by sacrificing prisoners?

Hmmm.

There was an article mentioning that some kind of federal law enforcement "reserves" were being called up.  I did not realize it would involve the Bureau of Prisons, but I guess maybe they fit that definition.

13 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Yeah, ummm....this.

I mean, are the also teenage kids? Sure they are. But they are a shitload more informed and active than several previous generations. They see your shit, and they ain’t gonna have it.

Just like the teenagers and young people saved us from the problems of the 60’s.   “This time it’s really going to happen!” 

Edited by Trey3216
  • Like 3

So, [mention]John Lawrence [/mention] .... wanna own this? Or just want to keep spreading shit? That was bullshit when you posted it. It was dangerous anti American propaganda. It says everything anyone here needs to know about you. I don’t neg. I’ll be negging every post of yours spreading any of this shit, because based on your immediate history it will just be propagandist lies.

The thought of Brisket wearing this is.....

Disturbing.

Check your DMs...
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Trey3216 said:

Just like the teenagers and young people saved us from the problems of the 60’s.   “This time it’s really going to happen!” 

That’s not what they are saying. I live with these kids. My kid is a big-time youth activist in Austin, meaning she can and has delivered a thousand high school kids to a time and place more than once.  

For the entirety of their political awareness, they have seen the world get worse. They don’t like Democrats, and they view Republicans as an existential enemy. They don’t believe things will get much better and aren’t sure the world can be saved, but they know it’s not too late for retribution. 

Gen Z, broadly speaking, aren’t sure it will happen. They are here for the reckoning and what follows.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Underdog said:

Wasn't Arnett known as the Scud Stud? 

I don't think so. I remember the "Scud Stud" being the dude who was outside of town and would have to duck when Scud missles got launched. Arnett, Bernard Shaw and Wolf broadcast from the hotel in Baghdad the night of the invasion.

5 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

giphy.gif

stolen valor, of the the wokest kind???  I know that is a military term, but these fuckers who run their organizations out of the Michael Scott playbook NEED to get called on it.  Be better.  Way the fuck better.

Edited by Iceman

Guest Lobo
4 minutes ago, Iceman said:

stolen valor, of the the wokest kind???

Stolen Wokeness?  Stowke?  There's a trademark opportunity in here somewhere.  I'll split the cash with you.  

Here's a clip of the Florida State counselor who met one-on-one with the team members:

Edited by Lobo