Minneapolis Cop Murders A Black Man

HenryJames

Guest Lobo

i don't know why today, maybe it was the documentary I watched on the Moops last night...but all this week...all I can think about is "The Bubble Boy" from Seinfeld.  

Just cracks me up.  

Yeah.  I think that issue is now settled and Antifa has nothing to do with the rioting and looting.  None at all.
Maybe you should use that energy to be less sarcastic and more critical of the news sources you routinely traffic. You embarrassed yourself by posting FAKE NEWS . Maybe you should use your critical thinking skills instead of making sweeping statements about the media in response to those of us calling you out for your media illiteracy. The false equivalence you engage in where CNN/NBC/NYTimes is the truthful equivalent to guys who peddle in pizzagate, obamagate, etc is dangerous. That's a big reason we're where we are now.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Buzzrock said:

Are pepper balls available to the general public? Adding them to the hopper in about a 1/20 ratio would really amp up that next paintball game.

Asking for a friend.

Freeze them....makes the first game rather enjoyable

1 minute ago, Gourmand said:

Maybe you should use that energy to be less sarcastic and more critical of the news sources you routinely traffic. You embarrassed yourself by posting FAKE NEWS . Maybe you should use your critical thinking skills instead of making sweeping statements about the media in response to those of us calling you out for your media illiteracy. The false equivalence you engage in where CNN/NBC/NYTimes is the truthful equivalent to guys who peddle in pizzagate, obamagate, etc is dangerous. That's a big reason we're where we are now.

Your entire existence is fake.

• Fuck You 2

12 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Holy.  Shit.

tommy-boy-quote-1.jpg

I fucking LOVE facts and data.  And that's the best goddamned takedown of the fuckheel "yeah, well, what about black on black crime?" idiots I've ever seen.  Seriously, I'm bookmarking that.  Thanks.

WoooHooo Rick Flair!!

5 minutes ago, Gourmand said:

DERP...DERP....DERP....

1 minute ago, Casual Encounter said:

Dude, I think he gets the point. Leadership training teaches to stop berating once you’ve achieved compliance. You’re like an internet cop right now, continually beating once compliance has been achieved. Basically, STFU.

"GourBRAD" has a nice ring to it....

5 minutes ago, Gourmand said:

The false equivalence you engage in where CNN/NBC/NYTimes is the truthful equivalent to guys who peddle in pizzagate, obamagate, etc is dangerous.

People’s failure to recognize we’re all puppets of our chosen media outlets are the big reason are a big reason we are where we are right now. I’m guessing even you.

• Like 8

17 minutes ago, Casual Encounter said:

Dude, I think he gets the point. Leadership training teaches to stop berating once you’ve achieved compliance. You’re like an internet cop right now, continually beating once compliance has been achieved. Basically, STFU.

leadership training teaches you to start berating?

Sad that people have access to almost infinite ways to do the most basic research on the ‘news’ they read and fail to do any of it.  

On a side note they shouldn’t have jacked with Alex Jones hate-mobile but my guess is he got what he was looking for...probably took video of that whole thing to use as a weapon on his website.  

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

6 minutes ago, Homercles said:

Sad that people have access to almost infinite ways to do the most basic research on the ‘news’ they read and fail to do any of it.  

On a side note they shouldn’t have jacked with Alex Jones hate-mobile but my guess is he got what he was looking for...probably took video of that whole thing to use as a weapon on his website.  

You have no weapon if idiots don't fuck your shit up. 

Do you punch your monitor when you see someone you don't like?

25 minutes ago, GotThatFire said:

Woo boy. Antifa may be a bunch of cowardly pansy ass bitches, but they been planning this for years and it’s working. While the right is at home with their families and working, these people have been preparing for this.

Neg this if you think Antifa isn’t involved, so that I can sit back and learn who my moronic enemies are. Thanks

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 5

2 minutes ago, GotThatFire said:

Neg this if you think Antifa isn’t involved, so that I can sit back and learn who my moronic enemies are. Thanks

I think it’s the fact that you’re ignoring the far right which has been implicated in several instances already. Not exactly at home with their families.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Casual Encounter said:

I think it’s the fact that you’re ignoring the far right which has been implicated in several instances already. Not exactly at home with their families.

According to whom? I don’t care who it is, far right, far left. I don’t trust anybody. I don’t trust any news source. I don’t trust any cop, I don’t trust any mayor, I don’t trust any DA, I don’t trust any governor, I don’t trust any form of government. My father was murdered by a cop in my brother was murdered by a gang member. Everybody on the street is the enemy of my family’s peace. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 2

1 minute ago, GotThatFire said:

According to whom? I don’t care who it is, far right, far left. I don’t trust anybody. I don’t trust any news source. I don’t trust any cop, I don’t trust any mayor, I don’t trust any DA, I don’t trust any governor, I don’t trust any form of government. My father was murdered by a cop in my brother was murdered by a gang member. Everybody on the street is the enemy of my family’s peace. 

Cool, you seem sane.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, GotThatFire said:

So, you’re black?

50 minutes ago, Casual Encounter said:

I'll admit that's a fair take. I definitely scrolled past his acknowledgement a little fast.

I'll take the brushback pitch.

7 minutes ago, GotThatFire said:

Man, heck of a post. Truly. A little racist, but hell of a post. 

But no, not black. I just didn’t grow up with financial privilege

More a stereotype, in jest, to point out how many black folks feel than it was a racist comment.

Edited by Casual Encounter

33 minutes ago, GotThatFire said:

According to the FBI

The FBI report, however, states that “based on CHS [Confidential Human Source] canvassing, open source/social media partner engagement, and liaison, FBI WFO has no intelligence indicating Antifa involvement/presence.” The statement followed a list of violent acts like throwing bricks at police and the discovery of a backpack containing explosive materials, which were flagged by the FBI under a “Key Updates” section of the report. The FBI has been issuing such reports daily since the weekend, according to a Bureau source, who added that none of these documents contained any evidence of antifa violence.

Antifa, short for “anti-fascist,” is a type of militant anti-racist, anti-nationalist organizing that does not rely on the justice system to confront the far right. Groups associated with antifa have destroyed property and committed violence in the past, but the fact that the FBI’s situation reports cannot find any evidence of such involvement now suggests that fears about such groups may be exaggerated.

The report did warn that individuals from a far-right social media group had “called for far-right provocateurs to attack federal agents, use automatic weapons against protesters.” (The Nation is withholding the name of the group in order to not disrupt any potential law enforcement investigations.)

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Hate said:

They just keep doubling down on their stupidity. It’s like they’ve learned nothing over the last week. They are the only ones that can stop this bullshit and they aren’t even trying.

Yeah, they are doing really stupid shit that is going to lead to people sweeping into their local city/county offices, who will clean house and restrict their use-of force.

They are their own worst enemies, and have nobody to blame but themselves.

Like little kids who are told not to do something, and they can do anything else that they please, but they just can't leave that something alone, and so they get put in timeout/spanked/whatever.

Edited by atomheartbevo

2 hours ago, JBJ said:

Are boogaloo considered far-right now?

Boogaloo is a term used by a certain group of people for a future civil war that they want.   Label that however you want.

I'm honestly surprised the boogaloo nuts aren't out there a lot more.  Then again, they recognize a lot of cops would "light em up".

Edited by atomheartbevo

7 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Boogaloo is a term used by a certain group of people for a future civil war that they want.   Label that however you want.

I'm honestly surprised the boogaloo nuts aren't out there a lot more.  Then again, they recognize a lot of cops would "light em up".

Of course they aren't out there - there's black people out and about!