Minneapolis Cop Murders A Black Man

HenryJames

1 hour ago, pearlandhorn said:

With all this going on because of George Floyd, I'm still pissed off at the Dallas cop who killed a guy in his own apartment eating a bowl of fucking ice cream because she thought his apartment was actually hers.  She got what? 10 years?

I'm guessing the cop who actually got charged with murder in this case will get off with some bullshit like 5 years in prison.  It's a fucking shame.  Fuck that guy.

Won’t happen.  

27 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

oh I totally agree.  that guy is a fucking moron and a murderer.  whats the max on 3rd degree?  I'm guessing the 2nd degree is to get him to plead to 3rd degree.  they can't go 1st degree because he might take it to trial.

Yeah, he knew what he was doing. Fucking unreal.

2 hours ago, bolverk said:

Clicked on a twat, saw that Vidor Texas was "trending," and out of curiosity clicked to see what was up, knowing that town's reputation.

And then, I see that it's about this:

Now, I'm of two minds about this post: a) ItsaTrap!Ackbar.gif or b) ItsaHoax!Trump.gif

I personally believe, it's more than likely the latter. The reason I point this out is that this twitter shit can be fucking toxic. Lot's of disinformation is being pushed out there by bad actors with all kinds of agendas. I've cross posted this over in the CR thread too as a reminder that everyone of us from ALL SIDES need to take care and do our due diligence before posting shit if we want to keep this entire site/country from tearing itself apart because there are some bad actors on BOTH SIDES trying to achieve that here and out there right now.

Take, for example, yet another example that Project Veritas, which is a shit organization that no one should ever take anything they say seriously. I know, "water is wet."

Isn't that the womyn's bookstore from PORTLANDIA?

1 minute ago, MissingInAction said:

Hes from South Africa you dumb shit. The only country quite possible more racist than the US.

so what? hes a comedian on  fake news show.  I thought we were all about no fox news, no cnn, no msnbc pundits.

49 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Okay.  The bookstore in the video has been closed since 2018 and has been used as the bookstore in the series Portlandia. SO FRED ARMISEN MUST BE INVOLVED WITH ANTIFA!

Right, because a terrorist organization would hold their meetings in the same place...

the sandlot GIF

what’s your endgame here? Antifa doesn’t exist? They don’t meet?

• Fuck You 2

13 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Funny that I posted this very thing debunking the fucking Project Veritas sham conspiracy only a couple of pages ago and here comes someone a little later posting that shit just an hour or so later calling it "interesting."

Most of y'all are supposed to college graduates from one of the finer public institutions of higher education in this country, but some are either too stupid or too lazy to not even bother to check your sources before posting bullshit from a group that's been thoroughly and publicly discredited multiple times. I suppose it could be worse though, if you're intentionally posting this trash to try and deceive the board. Either way, it's a great way to lose your credibility with this community.

I had to debunk the Antifa brick pile story multiple times on here over different pages. 

4 minutes ago, GotThatFire said:

Right, because a terrorist organization would hold their meetings in the same place...

the sandlot GIF

what’s your endgame here? Antifa doesn’t exist? They don’t meet?

My endgame is to refute when some of you post conspiracy shit like it's the god's honest truth. Does Antifa exist? Sure. Do they have meetings? I guess. Are they having meetings in this bookstore? No, as it has been closed since 2018, which the asshole fails to mention on purpose. If you guys want to post a right wing conspiracy nut that's consistently been refuted and exposed over and over, well I'm going to debunk it.

Edited by mdmost
  • Like 4

Just now, mdmost said:

I had to debunk the Antifa brick pile story multiple times on here over different pages. 

I remember there were multiple attempts to set record straight, but I couldn't recall who did. Props for your efforts.

Just now, bolverk said:

I remember there were multiple attempts to set record straight, but I couldn't recall who did. Props for your efforts.

It doesn't matter.  There's a vast Soros-funded network of super-organized supersoldiers of ANTIFA.  They used to meet under a pizza place, but the blood from all the child sacrifices made the floor too slippery with blood.

OR, alternatively, there's a number of shitheel radicals out there who like to make trouble.  That applies across the board.  For example, more than one arrest of fucktoads who are boogaloo boys/white supremacists who have actively worked to foment violence this last week.

Just when you thought it was safe to check your email inbox after every single entity in the world issued a Covid-19 statement of some  sort...  I'm now getting bombed with the police brutality version. You know, I appreciate the sentiment and all, but I really don't need to now how supportive Bob the plumber is of Black Lives Matter.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

Just when you thought it was safe to check your email inbox after every single entity in the world issued a Covid-19 statement of some  sort...  I'm now getting bombed with the police brutality version. You know, I appreciate the sentiment and all, but I really don't need to now how supportive Bob the plumber is of Black Lives Matter.

It’s like Michael Scott holding a press conference over the obscene water mark.  

33 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

I’m not saying it’s wrong. I’m saying it’s framed in a certain way. 

It's actually way worse than he frames it. White wealth is waaay more than 10X black wealth. The median value of white family net worth is 10X that of the median value of black family net worth.  

ff_detailed_5alt2.png

20 minutes ago, mdmost said:

My endgame is to refute when some of you post conspiracy shit like it's the god's honest truth. Does Antifa exist? Sure. Do they have meetings? I guess. Are they having meetings in this bookstore? No, as it has been closed since 2018, which the asshole fails to mention on purpose. If you guys want to post a right wing conspiracy nut that's consistently been refuted and exposed over and over, well I'm going to debunk it.

So first of all, I didn’t post it. Second of all, I don’t believe it, that’s not enough evidence for me it takes a lot for me to believe something. Lastly, I must’ve missed the part where these people said when it was taking place. You claim that you have debunked it as if posting some blue checks pic that says they closed in 2018 means that this couldn’t have taken place before then.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 2

20 minutes ago, mdmost said:

So first of all, I didn’t post it. Second of all, I don’t believe it, that’s not enough evidence for me it takes a lot for me to believe something. Lastly, I must’ve missed the part where these people said when it was taking place. You claim that you have debunked it as if posting some blue checks pic that says they closed in 2018 means that this couldn’t have taken place before then.

why would the most famous bookstore in the Pacific Northwest close? I highly doubt the Portland feminist bookstore wasn’t getting plenty of support.

• Fuck You 2

3 minutes ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

bestbuy pledged to do better for me and let me know they have some great deals going on right now

27 minutes ago, mdmost said:

If you don't want to believe something that doesn't align with your confirmation bias even though people go in, research, and say it's bullshit then okay. 

Well, I was thinking about that video and how dangerous it would be to come forward.  For sure this group would have a roster of who joined.  If you could put together a timeline it doesn’t seem unreasonable that you could dox this person who came forward.  Who knows how long ago this stuff takes place.  I need to see more video footage before I make my decision.

2 hours ago, dcar00 said:

oh I totally agree.  that guy is a fucking moron and a murderer.  whats the max on 3rd degree?  I'm guessing the 2nd degree is to get him to plead to 3rd degree.  they can't go 1st degree because he might take it to trial.

They can't go First Degree Murder because they can't prove it.  They'd need to prove premeditation.

Second Degree was clearly appropriate.

The first charging DA was pulling his punches/sucking up to the police union.  Second is 1-40, Third is 1-25.

Just now, TwiceHorn said:

They can't go First Degree Murder because they can't prove it.  They'd need to prove premeditation.

Second Degree was clearly appropriate.

The first charging DA was pulling his punches/sucking up to the police union.  Second is 1-40, Third is 1-25.

Make sure he gets placed in general population and whether it's 40 or 25, hopefully it doesn't matter. 

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

You misunderstand what I think cops should be scared of.  I don't think that they should fear violence.  I think that they should fear the rule of law applying to them like a motherfucker.  And based on the way they operate, that should scare the blue fuck out of them.  Good.

same could be said for lawyers and politicians 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Make sure he gets placed in general population and whether it's 40 or 25, hopefully it doesn't matter. 

I just don’t agree with that.  

I think prisons should be safe.  I don’t believe extra violence should be added on.  

But I’m also a dickhead nazi right winger who also thinks it’s a sin not to have air conditioning in Texas prisons. 

Edited by Johnny Sack
  • Like 5

3 hours ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

I have compassion for him, and I get that he was undeniably angry. However, trying to incite other to violence, and committing violence yourself, makes you no better than the 4 cops who took George Floyd's life.

Protest all you want, practice peaceful civil disobedience, but violence and vandalism only detracts from the cause.

So the idea that property is more important than black lives pops up again here.

He abetted an accomplice who threw a Molotov into an unoccupied car. You say that makes him no better than the 4 cops who killed George Floyd.

You sure about that?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

It doesn't matter.  There's a vast Soros-funded network of super-organized supersoldiers of ANTIFA.  They used to meet under a pizza place, but the blood from all the child sacrifices made the floor too slippery with blood.

OR, alternatively, there's a number of shitheel radicals out there who like to make trouble.  That applies across the board.  For example, more than one arrest of fucktoads who are boogaloo boys/white supremacists who have actively worked to foment violence this last week.

NO bothsides for thee, more bothsides for me.