Minneapolis Cop Murders A Black Man

HenryJames

8 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

I mean Jesus H. Christ you have to be an idiot to think "Black Lives Matter" means that only black lives matter. Genuinely stupid.

Workswithseed is that guy at the Breast Cancer Awareness march  getting all pissed  off and yelling “All Cancers Matter!”.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

Workswithseed is that guy at the Breast Cancer Awareness march  getting all pissed  off and yelling “All Cancers Matter!”.  

If he were at the sermon on the mount, he would have yelled back "no, blessed are ALL people!"

Edited by Captainant

1 minute ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Cool man. You have your opinion. Now stop derailing the thread or just say out loud that “you wish these fucking n-words would stop complaining, get back to work, stick to sports, and stop disrespecting my flag before I call the police on them”

since that’s what it seems like you want to say. 

What I heard was all other races need to fuck off and need to do thier 

5 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

i say this as someone who believes the greatest threat to our country is an ignorant populace...but your comment is so frighteningly ignorant that it's dangerous.

watch this video. although apolitical (he excoriates both political parties), it's going to trigger you...but just watch it in its entirety and then come back and explain to everyone how this isn't a black issue.

Start at 24:29 ish. John doesn't get last say on how a problem is.

3 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

They don't? 

• Fuck You 4

22 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

This isn't a black issue, everyone is abused by police, and killed by them.

I agree.  And if this is the trigger that gets it fixed for ALL of us.  If this is what it takes take down some authority of the Government, I'll kneel for that.

5 minutes ago, Reynolds Woodcock said:

Ladies and gentlemen, we’ve found a “I don’t see why we ain’t get a white history month if them people get a black history month” guy.

“They need to get rid of BET. That’s disgusting and not fair to hard working white actors. Imagine if there was a WET”

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

I think everyone agrees that the police aren't just shitty to black people. They're shitty to all kinds of people. The numbers just show that they're disproportionately shitty to black people.

I’ll be damned! A smart Aggie!

Too many don’t seem to understand or recognize your latter sentence.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

They don't? 

Yes all cancers matter.  So does it upset you when you see those pink ribbons in October when women try to bring specific attention to one of their leading causes of death?  Do you take that as a statement of women don’t care about lung or prostate cancer? 

2 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

Yes all cancers matter.  So does it upset you when you see those pink ribbons in October when women try to bring specific attention to one of their leading causes of death?  Do you take that as a statement of women don’t care about lung or prostate cancer? 

"All other cancers need to fuck off" is the statement they are making. 

1 hour ago, Horn Dog said:

just saw BL's warning. 

Edited by workswithseed

1 hour ago, Parliament said:

I agree.  And if this is the trigger that gets it fixed for ALL of us.  If this is what it takes take down some authority of the Government, I'll kneel for that.

we can start by giving the grifters less of our money.

2 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Yeah, but mine keeps coming on in scrambled 1994 skinemax style.  

Used to watch WWE PPV events this way. The key is not to focus very hard on one part of the screen. Every now and then you'll see a nipple. 

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

You watch WWE events for the nipples?  I knew you were fucked up man, but this is just plain weird.

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

^
So is BERT, apparently.  But from a source that would surprise you.  

Oh sure, like i'm the only one that wanted a glimpse at Trish Stratus or Stacey Kiebler's nipples as an early teenager. 

Take your judgments somewhere else! 

Edited by BERT
actually i was a late teenager but the point stands.

13 minutes ago, BrazilHorn said:

Queue the "I was hacked" defense

It’s most likely this guy was dumb enough to post this but someone could seriously screw you over by making a dummy account or hacking an actual account and post crap like this.

Lest we forget why cops are so fucked up:

https://www.publicradiotulsa.org/post/tpd-major-police-shoot-black-americans-less-we-probably-ought

In another 2016 essay, titled "Follow Commands or Die," he assigned blame for police violence onto its victims, writing, "Would we even know where Ferguson was if Michael Brown would have simply got out of the street like the officer had asked him to do?"

1 hour ago, Newdoc said:

It’s most likely this guy was dumb enough to post this but someone could seriously screw you over by making a dummy account or hacking an actual account and post crap like this.

He LinkedIn when he should have Facebooked 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Pretty sure there were reports before that while they worked at the same club, they never worked together on the same nights. Is there any acknowledgement that would make it clear that they knew each other in the video?

I'm sure it would be on the body cams but apparently they haven't been released.

I guess their supposition is that compliance would have been the best course with regard to the police and Mr. Floyd.  This driveway theater group is what I envision Rex Kramer's HOA playhouse group to be.  

Well, I'll say this for the poor bastard, Officer Lane.  The rest of his murderous cohort looks like they're gonna still put up a fight.  But this guy's eyes scream defeat. He has resigned to his fate in the way a stage 5 cancer patient gives in.  He is done and will be attempting suicide within the next 18 months.  His fight is already gone. 

1 minute ago, Lobo said:

Well, I'll say this for the poor bastard, Officer Lane.  The rest of his murderous cohort looks like they're gonna still put up a fight.  But this guy's eyes scream defeat. He has resigned to his fate in the way a stage 5 cancer patient gives in.  He is done and will be attempting suicide within the next 18 months.  His fight is already gone. 

Agree....doubt he would try and flee the country.  But place your bets at the window.....

13 minutes ago, Lobo said:

What kind of meds are you on?  And are you compliant?  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

What kind of meds are you on?  And are you compliant?  

I'm sorry one of your heroes is going to prison, but Lane will be the first of the four to die.  

I'm on meds because I can spot the suicide risk in a small group of four people?  That's the easiest variable in this equation.  Sorry, one of my last jobs trained me pretty well. 

Edited by Lobo