Minneapolis Cop Murders A Black Man

HenryJames

Its not pearl clutching to condemn the destruction of businesses that had nothing to do with the tragedy.  

You can keep thinking that, but that’s because you still don’t grasp what has happened here.
Society has failed. It’s broken. Society is just a set of mutual agreements. Among those agreements are things like the agreement on a common set of laws, and the agreement that police are supposed to be agents of those laws.
When those agreements are blatantly voided, then the entire arrangement falls apart. Respect for other laws? Gone. Respect for private property rights? Gone. All of it. There are no rules, no laws, no agreements, no deal at all.
You don’t get to shamelessly breach a contract, and then demand that everyone else comply. Nope. The contract is broken. It’s over.
I don’t like what’s happening now. Which is why society shouldn’t have fucking breached the contract in the first place. This is what happens when you do.
  • Like 8

2 minutes ago, Captainant said:

Unarmed black people murdered by police gangs: i sleep 

Insured chains getting vandalized: real shit

You may find this hard to believe, but it's possible to be upset about both.

Some people seem to think that because these chain stores are insured, it's a victimless crime.  They'll just get reimbursed by the insurance company.  Sure.  And the cost of insurance for every business in that zip code is about to skyrocket, including the mom-and-pops who are already up against the wall in this economy.  

But fuck it, they haven't killed anybody yet, so I guess it's okay.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

You can keep thinking that, but that’s because you still don’t grasp what has happened here.
Society has failed. It’s broken. Society is just a set of mutual agreements. Among those agreements are things like the agreement on a common set of laws, and the agreement that police are supposed to be agents of those laws.
When those agreements are blatantly voided, then the entire arrangement falls apart. Respect for other laws? Gone. Respect for private property rights? Gone. All of it. There are no rules, no laws, no agreements, no deal at all.
You don’t get to shamelessly breach a contract, and then demand that everyone else comply. Nope. The contract is broken. It’s over.
I don’t like what’s happening now. Which is why society shouldn’t have fucking breached the contract in the first place. This is what happens when you do.

Come on man. That isn't a reasoned approach.  I get the urge and desire to act in those ways.  The anger, sadness and the frustration.  However, I don't know a single person who teaches their children to succomb to their worst and most primal fucking instincts when they have been wronged.   

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Cousin Strawberry said:

Come on man. That isn't a reasoned approach.  I get the urge and desire to act in those ways.  The anger, sadness and the frustration.  However, I don't know a single person who teaches their children to succomb to their worst and most primal fucking instincts when they have been wronged.   

Are you new here? This is his bit.

• Like 2

There is this great band with a very relevant name “All Pigs Must Die”. Facts.

Also, all you pro gun people, isn’t this the kind of shit y’all live for? Government killing people? Shouldn’t y’all just be gunning these pigs down?

Also, I seriously want Constant to chime in. That fucking pig probably has turned a blind eye to all kinds of shit. Coward sooner.

Fuck pigs.

• Like 6
  • Fuck You 1

4 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

What a great guy!

100536378_2622705797971211_2755647551074

I don’t trust random propaganda like that, even with sources listed. But if even half of that is legit....wow. We need to make guys like that such a big liability to the department that it’s easier to fire them than keep them around BEFORE something like this happens.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Patricio Swayze said:

Also, all you pro gun people, isn’t this the kind of shit y’all live for? Government killing people? Shouldn’t y’all just be gunning these pigs down?

Also, I seriously want Constant to chime in. That fucking pig probably has turned a blind eye to all kinds of shit. Coward sooner.

Fuck pigs.

I'm pro gun and I don't condone this shit nor do I trust cops. What the fuck are you talking about?

• Like 3

So, you do understand. YES, it’s NOT a reasoned approach. The death of the rule of law is the death of reason.
We can choose to govern ourselves as men: that requires laws and rules, uniformly and equally applied to all.
Or we can choose to govern ourselves as animals: might makes right, exercise power however it pleases you.
The powers that govern Minneapolis chose poorly. They chose - via the armed branch of the government, the cops - to govern by law of the jungle. They purposefully invoked that law. So law of the jungle is what follows.
Treat people like animals, they’ll act like animals.
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Patricio Swayze said:

Fuck pigs.

There’s also nonCoward sooners.  We suck less. 

• Like 2

Again, considering the source, according to the Daily Mail a looter has been shot dead by a pawn shop owner and a group calling themselves “heavily armed rednecks” are now out there attempting to protect and guard businesses. Naturally, this will all end well. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8363407/Protesters-descend-streets-Minneapolis-second-night-death-George-Floyd.html

Fuck! 

Just now, Nicole44 said:

Again, considering the source, according to the Daily Mail a looter has been shot dead by a pawn shop owner and a group calling themselves “heavily armed rednecks” are now out there attempting to protect and guard businesses. Naturally, this will all end well. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8363407/Protesters-descend-streets-Minneapolis-second-night-death-George-Floyd.html

Fuck! 

• Like 2

Just now, Nicole44 said:

Fuck! 

Something something Target and comforters. No big deal.

I'm pro gun and I don't condone this shit nor do I trust cops. What the fuck are you talking about?

I am gun neutral. Don’t act like a bitch. We are are on the same side on this one.  

One of the main arguments I hear for right to bear arms is for citizens to protect themselves and other citizens from government that is oppressive and abusive. This is exactly that. I want those dumbfuck confederate battle flag flying, mouth breathing, boot lickers gunning down the pigs. Just like they promised.

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

Just now, Patricio Swayze said:

I am gun neutral. Don’t act like a bitch. We are are on the same aide on this one.

One of the main arguments I hear for right to bear arms is for citizens to protect themselves and other citizens from government that is oppressive and abusive. This is exactly that. I want those dumbfuck confederate battle flag flying, mouth breathing, boot kickers gunning down the pigs. Just like the promised.

You didn’t read the fine print. That only applies to white people wanting a haircut during a pandemic.

• Like 6

Just now, Patricio Swayze said:

I am gun neutral. Don’t act like a bitch. We are are on the same aide on this one.

One of the main arguments I hear for right to bear arms is for citizens to protect themselves and other citizens from government that is oppressive and abusive. This is exactly that. I want those dumbfuck confederate battle flag flying, mouth breathing, boot kickers gunning down the pigs. Just like the promised.

Ok bro

5 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Aww, Christ.

Fuck! 

Law of the jungle. Minneapolis authorities opted out of the rule of law. This is what follows.
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Larry T. Spider said:

You didn’t read the fine print. That only applies to white people wanting a haircut during a pandemic.

I’m waiting for my mom’s group of olds to throw down because they can’t go to their water aerobics class right now. They are pretty close to driving their cars up to the gym and demanding entry. I give them two days before this seasoned group in their 70/80’s take to Twitter with stern language.      Probably obscene phone calls aren’t too far off. 

12 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

So, you do understand. YES, it’s NOT a reasoned approach. The death of the rule of law is the death of reason.
We can choose to govern ourselves as men: that requires laws and rules, uniformly and equally applied to all.
Or we can choose to govern ourselves as animals: might makes right, exercise power however it pleases you.
The powers that govern Minneapolis chose poorly. They chose - via the armed branch of the government, the cops - to govern by law of the jungle. They purposefully invoked that law. So law of the jungle is what follows.
Treat people like animals, they’ll act like animals.

Every single one of the individuals who burned and looted the Target, burned down the AutoZone and burned the Wendy's have been victimized by the police?  None of the looters are just opportunistic shitbags?  I am just as critical as  you of bad police.  

Edited by Cousin Strawberry

Just now, Nicole44 said:

I’m waiting for my mom’s group of olds to throw down because they can’t go to their water aerobics class right now. They are pretty close to driving their cars up to the gym and demanding entry. I give them two days before this seasoned group in their 70/80’s take to Twitter with stern language.      Probably obscene phone calls aren’t too far off. 

I'll let you make obscene phone calls to me.

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

Law of the jungle. Minneapolis authorities opted out of the rule of law. This is what follows.

So you are cool with looters being killed then? Or random protestors being mistaken for looters and killed?  or business owners possibly being injured or killed protecting their store? Or burning to death in a business set on fire? Or defending the looters that will be arrested and attempting to mitigate their likely guilty verdicts with  your quoted argument/explanation?

38 minutes ago, Cousin Strawberry said:

when the regular lines we all trust don't work then stupid shit happens. IMO you are underselling the continued pain that the kids and the parents (you are citing in your citation there) have been experiencing their entire lives. 

Edited by staboner
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, Cousin Strawberry said:

Every single one of the individuals who burned and looted the Target, burned down the AutoZone and burned the Wendy's have been victimized by the police?  None of the looters are just opportunistic shitbags?  I am just as critical as  you of bad police.  

you must be a white person

• Like 3

See what I posted earlier. It’s not about the individual - it’s about society as a whole. The authorities sent a message to the world that the rule of law doesn’t apply. Everyone heard that message.
So you are cool with looters being killed then? Or random protestors being mistaken for looters and killed?  or business owners possibly being injured or killed protecting their store? Or burning to death in a business set on fire? Or defending the looters that will be arrested and attempting to mitigate their likely guilty verdicts with  your quoted argument/explanation?

Am I cool with ANY of that? Absolutely not. I think it’s horrific. All of it. I hate it.
Which is why it enrages me that those who are responsible for maintaining the rule of law destroy it. Because psychology and social order is what it is, and I know that when you destroy the rule of law, this is what follows.
I’m just observing that what is happening is 100% human, 100% predictable, and was 100% avoidable. It’s a fucking shame and a waste.
  • Like 7

24 minutes ago, Larry T. Spider said:

I don’t trust random propaganda like that, even with sources listed. But if even half of that is legit....wow. We need to make guys like that such a big liability to the department that it’s easier to fire them than keep them around BEFORE something like this happens.

I mean all that stuff is pretty easily verifiable from just digging around. All the links at the bottom for sources are reputable. As many people said after watching this video, this was not even close to the first time for him. It all was so natural for him. It's like he knew nothing was going to happen to him no matter what.

I assume arrests are in the works? Or does the federal government need to step in? In Georgia, the GBI took over. What happens  in Minnesota? Is there an MBI or equivalent? I cannot understand what the hold up is. It appears pretty much most government officials have gone on the record to say arrests should happen. If they need to amend the charges later they can do that right? Hopefully this shit dies down without any more loss of life. Or I guess they bring in the national Guard?

9 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

See what I posted earlier. It’s not about the individual - it’s about society as a whole. The authorities sent a message to the world that the rule of law doesn’t apply. Everyone heard that message.

Am I cool with ANY of that? Absolutely not. I think it’s horrific. All of it. I hate it.
Which is why it enrages me that those who are responsible for maintaining the rule of law destroy it. Because psychology and social order is what it is, and I know that when you destroy the rule of law, this is what follows.
I’m just observing that what is happening is 100% human, 100% predictable, and was 100% avoidable. It’s a fucking shame and a waste.

indeed. as usual, I rep you. and as usual I seriously wonder about what world our friends live in when shit like this needs to be explained to this level. 

• Like 3

I assume arrests are in the works? Or does the federal government need to step in? In Georgia, the GBI took over. What happens  in Minnesota? Is there an MBI or equivalent? I cannot understand what the hold up is. It appears pretty much most government officials have gone on the record to say arrests should happen. If they need to amend the charges later they can do that right? Hopefully this shit dies down without any more loss of life. Or I guess they bring in the national Guard?

Already made the call