How would you rank these point guards?

youdunnf'dup

18 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

The Mavs actually gave the Spurs the best series that whole title run they had. They took them to 7. They actually led 2-1 on the Vince game winner.

You're right - I thought it was game 6 for some reason. Game 6 went down to the wire as well.

That was a tough series but you could make the argument that we got better after that. Also, not to diminish that Mavs team, but had OKC held on in game 6 in the WCF I would have been much more nervous going into a game 7 against them than that game 7 against the Mavs. At the end of the day your best players were Monta Ellis and a 35 year old Nowitzki. I'll roll the dice on that versus prime KD and Westbrool any day of the week.

21 hours ago, ztejas said:

You're right - I thought it was game 6 for some reason. Game 6 went down to the wire as well.

That was a tough series but you could make the argument that we got better after that. Also, not to diminish that Mavs team, but had OKC held on in game 6 in the WCF I would have been much more nervous going into a game 7 against them than that game 7 against the Mavs. At the end of the day your best players were Monta Ellis and a 35 year old Nowitzki. I'll roll the dice on that versus prime KD and Westbrool any day of the week.

Yep game 6 came down to the final minutes. It was tense as hell. In game 1, Dallas had a 10pt lead in the 4th qtr but fell apart. Dallas just ran out of gas that series and we did not have the talent in the end. SA blew the doors off the game from the jump in game 7. Was a blowout the whole time. We never stood a chance. And ever since that game, it all clicked for SA and they never looked back. And they dominated the Heat more than any team ever has and that was one of the bigger beatdowns in a Finals I have seen. Especially against a team with as much talent as the Heat.