Minneapolis is Burning

F250

Old men have reserves of strength that can easily be used to tear a human being asunder.  These cops obviously had to consider a dangerous outburst from this Larry David looking anarchist. 

Edited by hookemATL
And the poo poo and the pee pee
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, bad_teammate said:

Who do you think you're arguing against?

Imagine a group of doctors having a meeting about how to proceed with a woman dying of cancer. Then one walks in, half-listens, and says, "Uh... chemo is really bad for people so... like, I'd rather her just like... be healthier. Have you guys even thought of that?"

Yeah, dude, we ALL wish local police didn't love killing black people.

But that's not what's happening.

This is the worst brisket impression ever. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Wait, so D.C. no longer has a curfew? I guess his beautiful border wall will be enough. 

No arrests last night. Why is one necessary?

oh and looks like calling in national guard from other states in order to “dominate the battle space” is illegal 

Blatant authoritarian bullshit. I hope there are real consequences for this garbage 

• Like 2

Even now, the brazenness of some of the lies still shocks the hell out of me.

It shouldn’t. It’s the habit. It’s not what they do - it’s what the my ARE.
This is the worst brisket impression ever. 

I mean, didn’t even get the voice right.
  • Like 1

Bitch fuck off, what the hell?

[/url]  

She's not even wearing the mask correctly.

But really, this whole thread makes me ragey. Police are such fucking trash. Most dangerous armed gangs in the country. As far as I'm concerned, Minneapolis would be better if if they just dismantled the police and didn't bother replacing them.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, HenryJames said:

That's fucked up. He snapped. This ain't LA Confidential. 

1 hour ago, HenryJames said:

And they go bye bye. 

I go away for a couple of hours and new fresh hell awaits. Wailing on people with a baton. Kid in Dallas got shot in the face with a rubber bullet. That's not really what they are though is it? 

Perhaps I should go inquire at the gun thread. The one round I saw that someone recovered was a sort of woven bag with fine shot. A little smaller than dove grade.

The kid lost his left eye, 7 teeth and got a steel plate to hold his face together.

All the money that is going to get paid for all this ought to come out of their distressed pension fund. Buffalo, LA, and Dallas. KC. I don't think every time they took a knee it was a cynical PR stunt. There are departments and towns where the protesters are allowed their say. Maybe just up the road they get fucked over. 

I think my favorite cut of the day was the guy hollering at the National Guard types to tighten up. 

Close the gap!

They don't want to fucking be there. He could see it. Asleep on their feet. He woke their asses up. 

@staboner

still hurtling through space on this rock

• Like 1

God damn.  Cops are beating people at the protests about cops beating and killing people.  And cop supporters will get in a little girl's face about it.  Fuck this place, man.  We have lost our way.

Edited by TexArcher
  • Like 6

2 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

America is on fire and under attack by antifa which is the same evil of the 1960s that, egad!, thought Vietnam and preventing black people from voting was bad! Er, I mean they hated America and were reds!

This isn't an opinion. It's a lie. Any news outlet that does not identify such statements as lies whether they come from this clown or the president is full of shit themselves. There are not "misstatements." This is not "spin." This is brazen dishonesty and needs to be identified as such before all notion of truth is swept away in the whirlwind of our own creation.

Certain entities are pretty clearly identifying themselves as willing and often anxious to undermine the republic in the name of partisan/criminal associations or pure hateful partisanship. I will never urge leniency when the dark days come.

I increasingly see real enemies as the lines are more clearly drawn. Enemies entitle themselves to very little consideration just as they show very little consideration for that against which they align. 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Royalfan5 said:

Even now, the brazenness of some of the lies still shocks the hell out of me.

They live in a world without phone cameras, the internet, or anyone who questions authority. It's forever 1973 for these guys. "We'll release a statement and it's there word against ours. We're the cops. TV tells them to love and trust us."

Welcome to a new century, fuckwad.