Minneapolis is Burning

F250

I don't want anyone to shoot them, but heckling them for looking like stupid dorks wearing camo in a fucking city would be beautiful.
However, if unmarked guys start grabbing people and shoving them into unmarked vans, then it makes sense that others would use deadly force to defend that person being kidnapped.
It won't happen, of course.
http://www.cc.com/video-clips/z3q1yo/comedy-central-presents-material-enhancers

I spoke to my 81 year old dad this morning and this topic came up. He spent a little over 10 minutes ranting about qualified immunity and how cops should be thrown in prison for life for betraying the public.

A friend of his was beaten and tazed by a cop few years ago in Victoria. Cop was fired but now works as a cop in Beeville and was named officer of the year awhile back.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/01/06/texas-cop-who-used-a-stun-gun-on-a-senior-citizen-has-been-fired/

On 7/17/2020 at 1:53 PM, hpslugga said:

To all you second amendment-o-philes that wax nostalgic about that amendment being relevant to taking up arms against a government that got too uppity, this would be your chance to prove either your sincerity or your hypocrisy. 

Garrett Foster agrees with this message.

Really good article about how Bethel Ohio blew up because of a BLM demonstration organized by locals.  This is a quote from one of the few black kids that grew up there and I think he nails why Trump appeals to so many.   

They can’t understand themselves as racist, Riley said, because they cannot empathize with the experience of it. They can’t see it because they haven’t felt it or listened when others described it. Their closest experience is hearing the phrase “Black lives matter” and thinking that it is actually racist against white people.

“They’ve been taught all their lives that if you work hard, everything’s gonna be just fine,” Riley said. “But they see now that they worked hard, and did the work, and they didn’t get what was promised. They’re so mad, and they turn that hatred inward and feel inadequate. But Trump says, ‘No, I can ease your pain. These people over there, they’re to blame. It’s their fault.’”

“People have been telling you that your bigotry is bad, and you should feel bad,” he continued. “But Trump is there to tell you: It’s good.”

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/annehelenpetersen/bethel-ohio-black-lives-matter-protest
This echos a lot of what I've said about the blame game. It is hard for people to look in the mirror and be honest that maybe they are the reason x didn't happen or worry out for them. Thus, they look for a scapegoat.
  • Hook 'Em 1

These assholes pushed down a frail old man. They beat women. It is who they are. They don’t give one shit about the government, they joined to kick ass. They are mentally disturbed and could not function in society.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Good God. This is a horribly depressing video. Arkansas' finest folks stepping up right here:

Harrison Arkansas is one of the worst places on Earth.  I'm not remotely surprised by anything in that video.

14 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Good God. This is a horribly depressing video. Arkansas' finest folks stepping up right here:

I watched this again. This video truly, truly makes me sad.

I can't think of anything in an awful long time that's made me sadder.

1 hour ago, Bookman said:

Think about the fact that the party that presently runs the country caters to those folks as its base.

You'll drink yourself to death, realizing that.

2 hours ago, Bookman said:

I watched it just now for the first time. Seeing that further solidifies that the BLM Movement is on the right side of history (Not that anyone supporting it doesn’t already realize that) and these people are headed to the single wide trailer park of dumbass and intentionally uneducated history. Keep fucking that chicken all the way to the bitter end you miserable fucking racists.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Saw mention up thread that the mysterious umbrella guy in Minneapolis was a white nationalist.

Well, apparently, they were also stirring up shit in Richmond too.

Police: Richmond riots instigated by white supremacists disguised as Black Lives Matter

RICHMOND, Va. – Riots in downtown Richmond over the weekend were instigated by white supremacists under the guise of Black Lives Matter, according to law enforcement officials.

Protesters tore down police tape and pushed forward toward Richmond police headquarters, where they set a city dump truck on fire.

Police declared the event an “unlawful assembly” and ordered people to leave, later deploying tear gas.

Six people were arrested. The mayor of Richmond thanked the Black Lives Matter protesters he said tried to stop the white supremacists from spearheading the violence.

“Their mission is simple, not the Richmond we know,” said Mayor Levar Stoney.

Besides the police department, damage also occurred in and around the VCU campus.

57 minutes ago, Enchubben said:

Also appears to confirm he was having some sort of attack or anxiety or heart issue well before the officer put his knee on his neck. 

So the officer puts his knee on the neck of someone having some sort of attack or heart issue and leaves his knee there for ten minutes, and you think that helps the defense? Okay.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, Enchubben said:

Also appears to confirm he was having some sort of attack or anxiety or heart issue well before the officer put his knee on his neck. 

It’s almost as if cops don’t know how to properly handle those kind of situations 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, lemonlime said:

So the officer puts his knee on the neck of someone having some sort of attack or heart issue and leaves his knee there for ten minutes, and you think that helps the defense? Okay.

Please show me where indicated that I think this helps his defense or have defended the officers involved, anywhere.

Just pointing out that a) its fucking absurd that we are just seeing this now, and b) that there may have been complications to the exact cause of death/events/health leading up to his death.

Also, go fuck yourself.

• Fuck You 2

4 minutes ago, Enchubben said:

Please show me where indicated that I think this helps his defense or have defended the officers involved, anywhere.

Just pointing out that a) its fucking absurd that we are just seeing this now, and b) that there may have been complications to the exact cause of death/events/health leading up to his death.

Also, go fuck yourself.

The exact cause of death was an armed agent of the state putting his knee on Floyd’s neck for ten minutes. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 7

Also, go fuck yourself.

What’s your point? I don’t speak White Supremacist.

2 hours ago, Enchubben said:

Also, go fuck yourself.

Suck a dick, pussy

"Oh look at me, I ran away from a subforum on the internet because I'm such a bitchass punk and I realized I can't defend my political stances so I went to where I could scream NO POLITICS so nobody could talk about what a bitchass punk I am!"

Edited by Huckleberry
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

8 hours ago, HenryJames said:

Is this the incident I heard about where it turns out the stolen vehicle they were looking for was not a blue minivan with 4 black people in it, but rather a motorcycle? 

Fucking police chief acting like Will Ferrell at therapy in "Old School".....

"Uh, I found myself wondering what kind of vehicle was stolen.  Report says it was a motorcycle, probably a standard two-wheel motorcycle.  But then my officers saw this black family in a blue minivan and I thought maybe it's some kind of new motorcycle, something I've never even heard of before with 4 wheels and sliding doors on it.  Maybe it's that kind of motorcycle.  And you know, because of Black Lives Matters, we're supposed to be this totally different kind of police now.  I mean, I don't feel any different.  And they expect us to just detain and arrest the same kind of people (criminal) now for the rest of our lives?"  

12 hours ago, Enchubben said:

Also, go fuck yourself.

It doesn't matter.  If you get in your car drunk off your ass, drive the wrong way down I-35, and hit another car, and you kill someone you're guilty of vehicular manslaughter.  Regardless of whether you killed 80-year-old grandma on the way to the hospital for congestive heart failure or the perfectly healthy 40-year-old driving her.  They still both died because of your action.  And if you knowingly physically harmed someone knowing they're ill, that just makes it worse.

2 minutes ago, lemonlime said:

It doesn't matter.  If you get in your car drunk off your ass, drive the wrong way down I-35, and hit another car, and you kill someone you're guilty of vehicular manslaughter.  Regardless of whether you killed 80-year-old grandma on the way to the hospital for congestive heart failure or the perfectly healthy 40-year-old driving her.  They still both died because of your action.  And if you knowingly physically harmed someone knowing they're ill, that just makes it worse.

No shit, dumbass. - I don't disagree. I posted the video because it seems relevant to a murder that has caused a nationwide protests, social activism and yes some rioting and violence.  The fact that you are triggered by the posting of a video that should have been shared months ago says everything.

• Fuck You 1

4 minutes ago, Enchubben said:

No shit, dumbass. - I don't disagree. I posted the video because it seems relevant to a murder that has caused a nationwide protests, social activism and yes some rioting and violence.  The fact that you are triggered by the posting of a video that should have been shared months ago says everything.

So maybe you can explain to me, in small words, why the murder victim's health, is relevant.

3 hours ago, GRHorn said:

Half of CR posters are lawyers. Some of y’all have to be trial lawyers. How does the video affect the chances of getting convictions for each of the defendants for their specific charges?

It would serve as rebuttal evidence to the officers perjuring themselves about Floyd's conduct prior to the murder.

14 hours ago, Enchubben said:

Stop posting tweets from nazis.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1