Minneapolis is Burning

F250

Looks like the tables have turned, Cracker vs Mexican-wise, in the defense of the Alamo

I wonder if the armed guys who were guarding the cenotaph today knew that the cenotaph honored the Texans AND Tejanos that died for the Republic at the Alamo.

Just now, Wulaw Horn said:

Compare and contrast the ethnicity of the electorate in those two elections.  This isn’t going to be close. Trump gonna lose, bigly 

Man, I hope so.  But about 40% of this country hears a very different narrative about all of this on Fox News.

And it's not as if the Republicans are above rigging an election if they need to.

I'm worried he's not going anywhere and shit could really hit the fan.

Or he'll lose and claim it was fraudulent, then what do his 40% do?  We could have a very different kind of rioting going on.

It's hard to see how any of this ends well.

5 minutes ago, Bruh Man said:

Look at the updated video dumb fuck and correct that neg you gave me. 

Fuck you.  You negged me before you posted the updated video so I negged you back.  Get over it.

True or false: it's okay to beat a man almost to death in defense of another person.  It's not.  The minute that guy went down, everything after that is aggravated assault.

If you're not disturbed by that video, there's something seriously wrong with you.

Edited by TexArcher
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

6 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Man, I hope so.  But about 40% of this country hears a very different narrative about all of this on Fox News.

And it's not as if the Republicans are above rigging an election if they need to.

I'm worried he's not going anywhere and shit could really hit the fan.

Or he'll lose and claim it was fraudulent, then what do his 40% do?  We could have a very different kind of rioting going on.

It's hard to see how any of this ends well.

I mean, this (my post) could have the potential to be spectacularly wrong, but this is the most absurd and unfounded shit that keeps coming around that I’ve ever seen. We have 200+ years of an orderly transfer of power in this country and that shit ain’t stopping now. 

If it goes down that way (narrator voice- it won’t) I will join you with my torch and pitchfork. 

Thats not America and that’s not how any of this works. 

Edited by Wulaw Horn
  • Like 1

Your better then this I think. 

No, I’m not. If you’re part of the “I BACK THE BLUE!”, you did this. If you support a man who told cops they should smash suspects heads against the door of cop cars, you did this. If you excuse murder after murder of black men with whatever thin bullshit you can come up with (“if he’d have just listened, he’d be fine!”), you did this. You arrogantly thought that your way of thinking and being in this world could continue, consequence-free.

It fucking couldn’t. Plenty of us have warned against this shit for years, over and over. It we were just “being paranoid,” and “overreacting.” And now we all have to reap what you sowed. We’re reaping it in fire and blood and destruction. We get to lament that, but you don’t. You fucking helped it happen.
  • Like 6
  • Fuck You 1

I mean, this (my post) could have the potential to be spectacularly wrong, but this is the most absurd and unfounded shit that keeps coming around that I’ve ever seen. We have 200+ years of an orderly transfer of power in this country and that shit ain’t stopping now. 
If it goes down that way (narrator voice- it won’t) I will join you with my torch and pitchfork. 

America is a lot, lot shittier than you think. I’ve been trying to tell you.

2 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

I mean, this could have the potential to be spectacularly wrong, but this is the most absurd and unfounded shit that keeps coming around that I’ve ever seen. We have 200+ years of an orderly transfer of power in this country and that shit ain’t stopping now. 

I hope you're right.  And I'm not predicting that it will be otherwise.  I just think nothing is out of the realm of possibility right now.  We've never had a political party in power that was as completely fucked up as the current crop of Republicans.

And even if there is a fair election and an orderly transfer of power, there's no accounting for what the Trumpkins might do next.  He's like a fucking cult leader.

• Like 2

Just now, Brisketexan said:

America is a lot, lot shittier than you think. I’ve been trying to tell you.

And it’s less shitty than you think- I’ve been trying to tell you that. Did you ever pay off on that $100 bet we had on the Alabama Senate race where I was right and you were wrong when I said they’d do the right thing and elect a man who they really dislike politically because he wasn’t a sexual predator? 

Do we have to have another bet that you lose, again, when this administration of dipshits turns over power peacefully and no rioting occurs from the great unwashed masses? 

8 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Fuck you.  You negged me before you posted the updated video so I negged you back.  Get over it.

True or false: it's okay to beat a man almost to death in defense of another person.  It's not.  The minute that guy went down, everything after that is aggravated assault.

If you're not disturbed by that video, there's something seriously wrong with you.

I negged you b/c you totally jumped the gun based on a tweet from gottdamn blaze tv. I swear I haven't heard a single person even call for a hate crime charge for floyd's death but here you are doing it based on an edited clip from blaze. 

1 minute ago, TexArcher said:

I hope you're right.  And I'm not predicting that it will be otherwise.  I just think nothing is out of the realm of possibility right now.  We've never had a political party in power that was as completely fucked up as the current crop of Republicans.

And even if there is a fair election and an orderly transfer of power, there's no accounting for what the Trumpkins might do next.  He's like a fucking cult leader.

They won’t do anything. It’s not like political violence is a one sided thing in America. 

Lineup the lynchings and church burnings and KKKers on one side, and the leftist radicals and people who shoot up the GOP congressional baseball team on the other and it all fucking sucks, while also adding up to a very very very very tiny group of people that think that’s justified while a really really really big portion of the country, your friends and neighbors and even fucking meth addled sooners, are horrified. 

Like I said- I’m firmly on the record here with a chance to be spectacularly wrong, but I’m not afraid I will be. 

And it’s less shitty than you think- I’ve been trying to tell you that. Did you ever pay off on that $100 bet we had on the Alabama Senate race where I was right and you were wrong when I said they’d do the right thing and elect a man who they really dislike politically because he wasn’t a sexual predator? 
Do we have to have another bet that you lose, again, when this administration of dipshits turns over power peacefully and no rioting occurs from the great unwashed masses? 

Glad to make that bet....but what about when he wins? Because it seems you think the GOP is going to allow a fair election.

We have no functioning government. Our country is enraged and on fire. And the other half of the country “backs the blue!”, and can’t wait till they start cracking skulls!And this was all predictable - fuck, we predicted shit like this.

It. Only. Gets. Worse. That’s the only rule. Why the fuck are you continuing to argue that this isn’t a shitty country? Turn on 90 seconds of any media right now. We are a failed state. These scenes are something out of a “shithole” country finally exploding under a repressive regime.

And it will get worse. I keep posting that...and it keeps being true.
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

No, I’m not. If you’re part of the “I BACK THE BLUE!”, you did this. If you support a man who told cops they should smash suspects heads against the door of cop cars, you did this. If you excuse murder after murder of black men with whatever thin bullshit you can come up with (“if he’d have just listened, he’d be fine!”), you did this. You arrogantly thought that your way of thinking and being in this world could continue, consequence-free.

It fucking couldn’t. Plenty of us have warned against this shit for years, over and over. It we were just “being paranoid,” and “overreacting.” And now we all have to reap what you sowed. We’re reaping it in fire and blood and destruction. We get to lament that, but you don’t. You fucking helped it happen.

I don’t back the blue. I don’t support murdering police killing people in our streets. I’m an advocate of disarming our police.

But I also don’t support uncivilized people ruining lives in our streets. 

You’re an absolute emotional mess. Stop it. 

• Like 2

Just now, Bruh Man said:

I negged you b/c you totally jumped the gun based on a tweet from gottdamn blaze tv. I swear I haven't heard a single person even call for a hate crime charge for floyd's death but here you are doing it based on an edited clip from blaze. 

No, I didn't.  If a dozen people of any race beat a man of another race almost to death in the street, that is a hate crime.  If the guy came running in with a sword, then knock him down.  But the self defense or defense of another angle is gone the minute the guy goes down and is no longer a threat.

And hell yes those cops should be charged with a hate crime, including the ones standing around and not intervening.  I've never seen a video like that with a white dude face down on the pavement.

I think we're pretty much on the same side here, except that I find that video abhorrent and not okay.  And so would any prosecutor or judge.  No one "deserves" that.

16 minutes ago, Michael Knight said:

That guy really didn’t think any of that through. A bow and arrow that you suck at loading is not something you want to defend yourself with.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

No, I didn't.  If a dozen people of any race beat a man of another race almost to death in the street, that is a hate crime.

And when I see five weirdos dressed in togas stabbing a guy in the middle of the park in full view of 100 people, I shoot the bastards. That’s my policy.

Edited by BrickHorn
  • Like 5

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Glad to make that bet....but what about when he wins? Because it seems you think the GOP is going to allow a fair election.

We have no functioning government. Our country is enraged and on fire. And the other half of the country “backs the blue!”, and can’t wait till they start cracking skulls!And this was all predictable - fuck, we predicted shit like this.

It. Only. Gets. Worse. That’s the only rule. Why the fuck are you continuing to argue that this isn’t a shitty country? Turn on 90 seconds of any media right now. We are a failed state. These scenes are something out of a “shithole” country finally exploding under a repressive regime.

And it will get worse. I keep posting that...and it keeps being true.

You just saw a blue wave skull fucking in 2018. Damn it man, get a hold of yourself. Nobody is rigging shit. That’s not how any of this works. 

Mid any election has been rigged in my lifetime it was the Coleman v Franken senate race. The only way shit like that can come into play is when the vote total is separated by an infinitesimally small amount of votes in a very large universe. Even Florida in 2000 with its 500 vote difference got decided accurately at the end of the day according to the NYT of all people. 

Theres no way the winner of the 2020 election won’t be the person that got the most votes in the states needed to add up to 270

I don’t back the blue. I don’t support murdering police killing people in our streets. I’m an advocate of disarming our police.

But I also don’t support uncivilized people ruining lives in our streets. 

You’re an absolute emotional mess. Stop it. 

Do you back the man who told cheering cops they should bash suspects heads against car door frames?

Of course you fucking do. You just know better than to admit that you support police violence....you just support the people who support it. That’s even fucking worse. You’re not just an enabler of oppression and violence, you’re too much of a coward to admit it.

39 minutes ago, Michael Knight said:

image-1.png

x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x,1, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x,

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

No, I didn't.  If a dozen people of any race beat a man of another race almost to death in the street, that is a hate crime.  If the guy came running in with a sword, then knock him down.  But the self defense or defense of another angle is gone the minute the guy goes down and is no longer a threat.

And hell yes those cops should be charged with a hate crime, including the ones standing around and not intervening.  I've never seen a video like that with a white dude face down on the pavement.

I think we're pretty much on the same side here, except that I find that video abhorrent and not okay.  And so would any prosecutor or judge.  No one "deserves" that.

I can’t see charging him with a hate crime. I mean, I’d charge premeditated murder but how are you going to prove the mental state for a hate crime, and why would you even bother trying?  Just seems likely to confuse the entire issue needlessly. 

Plea him down to 25 to life- that’s what every law and order episode ever taught. 

4 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

You just saw a blue wave skull fucking in 2018. Damn it man, get a hold of yourself. Nobody is rigging shit. That’s not how any of this works. 

Mid any election has been rigged in my lifetime it was the Coleman v Franken senate race. The only way shit like that can come into play is when the vote total is separated by an infinitesimally small amount of votes in a very large universe. Even Florida in 2000 with its 500 vote difference got decided accurately at the end of the day according to the NYT of all people. 

Theres no way the winner of the 2020 election won’t be the person that got the most votes in the states needed to add up to 270

Save this for posterity. 

3 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Save this for posterity. 

Absolutely. I will be on here to say I told you so, or I will be on here to join you in burning society down one way or another. Will y’all admit it when I’m right?  

Edited by Wulaw Horn

3 minutes ago, Pimphand said:

Fuck this pussy ass site.  Rename it sissyhorns.

For fucks sake can you possibly get more hypocritical?

2020-05-30.png

"You might get your feelings hurt?" for fucks sake grow some balls and practice what you preach.

I’d love to see what led to that warning...

5 minutes ago, elfenix said:

x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x,1, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x,

Blue shorts, white top? 

5 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

White man attacks a group of black people protesting, black people defend themselves (stand their ground), texarcher wants to charge them with a hate crime. You are a dumb mfer. Look up what a hate crime is and educate yourself.

Gullible mfers like you make me concerned about this election. It's obvious Trump and the entire right media echo-chamber are going to try to use the events of the last few days to scare moderate whitey into giving him another 4 years. It's the only reason blaze tv is out there and you fell for it hook, line, and sinker. Fuck you, goodnight.

• Like 3

Just now, Bruh Man said:

White man attacks a group of black people protesting, black people defend themselves (stand their ground), texarcher wants to charge them with a hate crime. You are a dumb mfer. Look up what a hate crime is and educate yourself.

Gullible mfers like you make me concerned about this election. It's obvious Trump and the entire right media echo-chamber are going to try to use the events of the last few days to scare moderate whitey into giving him another 4 years. It's the only reason blaze tv is out there and you fell for it hook, line, and sinker. Fuck you, goodnight.

You can stop talking to me now.  

28 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Keep your pitchfork handy. You're going to need it. 

We also have 200+ years of presidents who respected the office and who didn't declare that Article II of the Constitution gives them unlimited power. None of the first 44 were sociopaths. All of them had either held office or served in the military before and were at least in some way qualified to serve in the nation's top office. Trump serves only Trump. Trump's campaign ads proclaim that he doesn't play by Washington's rules. He does things his way. 

You are spectacularly wrong and a poor judge of character if you can even imagine Trump engaging in an orderly transfer of power. 

• Like 6