Minneapolis is Burning

F250

28 minutes ago, Message Board User said:

Antifa or white supremacists?  So hard to tell.

The idea that the looting was ever anything but opportunistic looting was pretty silly.

• Fuck You 1

20 minutes ago, Message Board User said:

I truly believe antifa is real and probably agitating things. But overall they are nothing but but whiny radicals without any ability (or will) to do mass damage. 

The radical racist trump freaks on the other hand are truly scary. I have a legit fear that if trump goes down they will blow up and kill many people 

edit: just look at places like tiger droppings. People are openly wishing that trump bombs protesters and seizes Power for life. 

Edited by Xian

48 minutes ago, BrazilHorn said:

That’s fair. I just wish I had a better option than Biden. I’m going to vote for him but he certainly doesn’t make me super excited. 

Take a big, steamy shit in your right hand, and then put a piece of burnt toast in your left hand.  

Decide which one you would rather eat.

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, WBT said:

Antifa or white supremacists?  So hard to tell.

The idea that the looting was ever anything but opportunistic looting was pretty silly.

This isn’t scientific, but I feel the sickly looking skinny white boys and pudgy girls under 30 are antifa while the older fat white males are white supremacists. 

1 minute ago, Somnio said:

So wait, people are giving the POTUS shit for visiting a church which was burned down by commie terrorists?!?

Maybe it's just me, but the outrage seems a bit misplaced.

WTF?  Is this real life?

It doesn’t fit the narrative for them. Trump is definitely unhinged but to be upset about that is ridiculous. 

12 minutes ago, Somnio said:

So wait, people are giving the POTUS shit for visiting a church which was burned down by commie terrorists?!?

WTF?  Is this real life?

9 minutes ago, stone oak said:

It doesn’t fit the narrative for them. Trump is definitely unhinged but to be upset about that is ridiculous. 

So do both of you think the main complaint here is that he just visited a church? Like if he just strolled up to the apse and delivered a sermon (or even just a photo op) then there would be the same anger?

Or do you think it might the tear gas fired into a peaceful crowd on the way that is causing more anger?

• Like 9

17 minutes ago, Somnio said:

WTF?  Is this real life?

Bro do you even orange man bad?

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

2 hours ago, SubliminalHorn said:

Yes you moron. They flash banged the protesters so trump could walk across the park and pretend to know what a bible is

Nicely done. Pretend Bible, or perhaps Bible Pretense, is a damned fine band name.

4 minutes ago, formermav43 said:

How many warnings/bannings does @blacklab have to give on this thread before you realize you need to cut the partisan sniping?

I don't know if I am included in this, but I don't think it is partisan sniping to explain why people are angry.

I am not saying whether the anger is justified, but it is also simply not correct to state that people are angry simply that Trump visited a church. To use an analogy I used in another thread, it's like expressing disbelief that putting your finger on a piece of curved metal and pulling can get you charged with murder by firearm!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BrazilHorn said:

That’s fair. I just wish I had a better option than Biden. I’m going to vote for him but he certainly doesn’t make me super excited. 

I think it's safe to say most of us are in the same boat. But when you've been eating shit for 3 years a stale piece of bread looks like manna from heaven.

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

33 minutes ago, stone oak said:

Oops. DT.

It wasn't a visit in any normal sense of the word.  It was a selfie.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Like 2

Lol. He was too stupid to hold the front, with the Bible label, towards the cameras.  Well there goes what little amount of moral high ground the USA had remaining after the last few years. We deserve all the trolling China, Iran, North Korea, etc. will direct towards us.

You think we just lost it? Have you been in a coma?