Minneapolis is Burning

F250

3 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Has he shot anyone?  If not, and he's just "following orders" without harming anyone I got no problem with that.

If he is given an order to kill a protestor maybe he will back off and remember his oath.  Until that moment I will give him the benefit of the doubt.

I'm as anti-dotard as anyone, but this... naaah, doesn't mean shit today compared to the real bad stuff going on.

I'm sure he was just following orders, but you would also think that a counter sniper, if they were actually doing that instead of just being there to intimidate peaceful protesters would I don't know take a tactical position instead of walking through Lafayette park with his weapon out.

3 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Actually, it’s really tactically sound and something any significant protection detail ANYWHERE does. It is done in anticipation of a possible sniper. Which with respect to many heads of state, is a material risk.

I don’t have a problem with this sort of thing. And understand, I hate this SOB and his militarization bullshit. But the secret service cannot and should not be armed with baseball bats.

If this guy uses that weapon against peaceful protesters, he should hang.

Cool, but I thought it was the secret service not the walk through the park looking like Chris Kyle service.

Isn't discretion part of their job? 

Doesn't walking around exposed reduce his effectiveness as a counter sniper and actually make him a target for the very snipers he's supposed to defend against?

Or was his mission to walk through there to bait snipers into taking a shot at him?

This was an intimidation tactic plain and simple. Just because he's not a fat bureau of prison slob doesn't change that fact.

• Like 2

the buffalo police pushing down the old white guy and almost killing him (critical condition) and then all of them resigning in solidarity of their innocence. Please tell me I misunderstood. 
You left out lying on the report (they said he tripped and fell).
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

the buffalo police pushing down the old white guy and almost killing him (critical condition) and then all of them resigning in solidarity of their innocence. Please tell me I misunderstood. 

They only resigned from the Emergency Response Team, not from the force.  They need to all be fired.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

This is pretty crazy.  Law enforcement force a girl/woman into an unmarked car and whisk her away. Warning! Language NSFW.

Ehuh I’d be a little slow on that one. Let’s get some feedback or local confirmation.

1 hour ago, SameSame said:

Ehuh I’d be a little slow on that one. Let’s get some feedback or local confirmation.

I'm holding a steady pressure on the brake, but you could easily have some rogue elements (not actual police) pulling shit like this. It's prime hunting season on chaosville. What are you going to do when armed men in tactical gear and sketchy, if any, identification approach you? Comply or be a dead hero? These are scary times.

7 hours ago, BigHorn'13 said:

I'm the mother fucking George Soros of Kerr county

I’m in Fredericksburg today and am going to use this if I run into any flack from the trumpkins that dodder around here. Gillespie county though. 

Edited by Biff Tannen
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Chooky said:

This is fucked. Is that Austin and is that a DPS trooper?  

Fucking idiots giving the Tucker Carlsons of the world ammo.

I hope the protests this weekend don't turn ugly.  

Edited by TexArcher

11 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Fucking idiots giving the Tucker Carlsons of the world ammo.

I hope the protests this weekend don't turn ugly.  

It gives ammunition to anyone who watches that, and sees a crowd attacking someone because they're in a uniform . I have no idea what happened before the video starts, but it doesn't help a cause in any way.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

EZyvI2SXsAAVpI2?format=jpg&name=medium

True, pretty funny.  So's this.....No one can be closer than 6' from anyone, businesses must be closed, you can't attend a funeral for your family, no concerts, no gatherings of more than 10 people ...  Yer protesting  you say ?  Well.........go right ahead.......

Edited by Onboard 2.0

Guest Lobo
6 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

True, pretty funny.  So's this.....No one can be closer than 6' from anyone, businesses must be closed, you can't attend a funeral for your family, no concerts, no gatherings of more than 10 people ...  Yer protesting  you say ?  Well.........go right ahead.......

Because your morally bankrupt President pouted  until the states he liked opened things back up.  Gatherings are allowed again because of his brilliant prescience.  

Edited by Lobo

2 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Gatherings are allowed again because of his brilliant prescience.  

Not completely to his liking. Even deep red NC isn't complying with his wishes and he yanked the GOP Convention. Resistance is futile, you will submit.

1 minute ago, Lobo said:

Because your morally bankrupt President pouted  until the states he liked opened things back up.  Gatherings are allowed again because of his brilliant prescience.  

Dude go peddle your BS to somebody else.  Pouted till they opened back up ?.. Yeah, that's what he, and everybody else who wanted their businesses to begin opening back up were doing. Business owners in NYC don't want their business to open back up of course..   I mean those that weren't looted and burned of course....

You really should proof read your posts for their BS factor.

Guest Lobo
2 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Dude go peddle your BS to somebody else.  Pouted till they opened back up ?.. Yeah, that's what he, and everybody else who wanted their businesses to begin opening back up were doing. Business owners in NYC don't want their business to open back up of course..   I mean those that weren't looted and burned of course....

You really should proof read your posts for their BS factor.

Fair point, it was small business owners clamoring as loudly as anyone for opening back up.

But c'mon man...you're gonna insist someone "proof read" what they type on a post about Trump?  Seriously?  The guy that hasn't written a tweet that was both true and grammatically correct in his entire presidency.  Sometimes he does post a fact, but he'll fuck it up with bad spelling.  Sometimes he'll type something eloquent and in proper English, but it's a blatant lie.  And most times, he manages to stick both landings.  You can negate my original point about states reopening, but you can't honestly...with a straight face...tell me that a post about Trump needs to be proof read.  One might choke on the irony of that long before they choked on Trump's balls.  

Just now, Lobo said:

Fair point, it was small business owners clamoring as loudly as anyone for opening back up.

But c'mon man...you're gonna insist someone "proof read" what they type on a post about Trump?  Seriously?  The guy that hasn't written a tweet that was both true and grammatically correct in his entire presidency.  Sometimes he does post a fact, but he'll fuck it up with bad spelling.  Sometimes he'll type something eloquent and in proper English, but it's a blatant lie.  And most times, he manages to stick both landings.  You can negate my original point about states reopening, but you can't honestly...with a straight face...tell me that a post about Trump needs to be proof read.  One might choke on the irony of that long before they choked on Trump's balls.  

Hey, my post was a response to another posters slant on the gun toting, muh' rights, fringe, right wingers who could be maybe heard saying those things.

What I said is actually more accurate because it's actually happening, and not one single democrat is saying stay inside or you'll kill people, like they have been when people suggested opening businesses back up. The word hypocritical screams in the political wind...

1 minute ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Hey, my post was a response to another posters slant on the gun toting, muh' rights, fringe, right wingers who could be maybe heard saying those things.

What I said is actually more accurate because it's actually happening, and not one single democrat is saying stay inside or you'll kill people, like they have been when people suggested opening businesses back up. The word hypocritical screams in the political wind...

It's almost as if these people think protesting police brutality is more important than getting their nails done.

• Like 6

Just now, Dirk X West said:

It's almost as if these people think protesting police brutality is more important than getting their nails done.

Oh man when you try to fail at making a cogent, relevant thought you really do swing for the fences....  WHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFF......

11 hours ago, TexArcher said:
Quest for greatness

an hour ago
Very good company. He sold me a chainsaw running on only white power

had run out of my stock of BASED. After treking throughout the Rio Grade Valley, I had nearly given up out of frustration. Luckily, this Mestizo BVLL - nay - the heir apparent of Moctezuma himself, had just what I needed. He has so much BASED omitting from his pores that the second-hand BASED was more than enough. Would do business with him again.

what the hell?

edit: Thank God for urban dictionary 

BASED
Agreeable. Admirable. Worthy of support.

Often used in contexts where the action or opinion ignores popular trends and social conventions or requires special effort.

Used either seriously or tongue-in-cheek to encourage eccentric behavior for comedic effect.
A: I threw away my TV. I only read books now.
B: That's based.
Edited by cactusflinthead

8 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

They make this too easy.

https://www.phillypolice.com/about/mission/index.html

PHILADELPHIA POLICE DEPARTMENT

HONOR | SERVICE | INTEGRITY

OUR MISSION is to be the model of excellence in policing by working in partnership with the community and others to:

FIGHT crime and the fear of crime, including terrorism;

ENFORCE laws while safeguarding the constitutional rights of all people;

PROVIDE quality service to all of our residents and visitors; and

CREATE a work environment in which we recruit, train, and develop an exceptional team of employees.

Austin police have been firing on protesters since this thing started.  They've put at least three protesters in ICU after shooting them in the head with 'less lethal' ammunition.  The other day they shot at the medics who were trying to carry an unconscious protester who had been shot in the head.  

https://cbsaustin.com/news/local/austin-teen-hospitalized-with-head-injury-after-police-shoot-him-with-bean-bags-at-protest

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

It gives ammunition to anyone who watches that, and sees a crowd attacking someone because they're in a uniform . I have no idea what happened before the video starts, but it doesn't help a cause in any way.  

It sure would be nice to have a President that strove to unite people right about now, wouldn’t it?

5 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Austin police have been firing on protesters since this thing started.  They've put at least three protesters in ICU after shooting them in the head with 'less lethal' ammunition.  The other day they shot at the medics who were trying to carry an unconscious protester who had been shot in the head.  

https://cbsaustin.com/news/local/austin-teen-hospitalized-with-head-injury-after-police-shoot-him-with-bean-bags-at-protest

These pussies really act tough when they know people aren't going to retaliate.

Guest Lobo
28 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Come thru Alpine!

That's a beautiful protest.  On message, good signage, nearly everybody wearing masks.  And the extremely, extremely white in a very rural part of the state.  Goes against almost all the stereotypes Trumpers have about these protests.  I bet at least half the people in that protest voted for him.  But there they are, in one of the most non-black places you can find in the Lower 48, speaking up about their country failing to provide justice and accountability to some of their fellow citizens.  

But let me dispel with the hollow rhetoric and post what I came to post:

About the 0:11 mark.  Yoga pants, bright pink sneakers, rude ass titties.  Shit like that is gonna bring this country together.  

16 minutes ago, Lobo said:

About the 0:11 mark.  Yoga pants, bright pink sneakers, rude ass titties.  Shit like that is gonna bring this country together.  

As a self-appointed expert on the subject, I can fairly certainly state that those are not yoga pants. 

Guest Lobo

Well, maybe not.  But they are certainly snug fitting.  I dunno.  Look man, I'm on the record as being all for these protests.  I've spoken up directly to APD leadership in person at official city meetings.  But if we're honest, if you haven't been watching protest footage lately and trying to spot the hot women at these things, you're dead inside. 

I'm down with the struggle.  And I'm down with the ass.  

1 hour ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

The president encouraged armed protests in defiance of SIP orders with his "LIBERATE"  and "2ND AMENDMENT" tweets. By definition, if the president is encouraging it, it's not "fringe".

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Chooky said:

This is fucked. Is that Austin and is that a DPS trooper?  

I'm getting to the point that I'm not moved by any 15 second clip of a situation. regardless of the apparent storyline. There is rarely context added to the video. Absolutely there is wrong that can be on display in 15 seconds but why not show a larger clip. It's doubtful there isn't more video Or the person posting it should provide more background of what occurs before and afterwards.

Is that the officer's bag they're trying to take? Did he take that bag from someone? I can't get on board with a physical altercation with a cop unless someone can show he did something else.

I also raise my eyebrows when someone is wearing a ski mask in what I assume is Austin in the summer. 13 second mark.