Countdown to kickoff 2020

Longboard Horn

15 hours ago, ousux said:

I'll be honest, a month ago i never thought this countdown would get this far. Praise be the football gods!

same.  I didn't see football being played until later in the fall or January.  Happy it is here tho.  Here's to hoping all teams stay relatively COVID free and we can have somewhat of a normal life again.  Fuck aggy and its still fuck bob stoops 

• Hook 'Em 1

16 hours ago, ousux said:

I'll be honest, a month ago i never thought this countdown would get this far. Praise be the football gods!

30 minutes ago, CowboyFred said:

same.  I didn't see football being played until later in the fall or January.  Happy it is here tho.  Here's to hoping all teams stay relatively COVID free and we can have somewhat of a normal life again.  Fuck aggy and its still fuck bob stoops 

I'll eat crow and admit that I was wrong about us not having a season. Can't wait for Saturday!

7 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Plays like that... to go up 17 on a ranked OU team when we're having a down year... are why it's the greatest rivalry game in college football. (I'll entertain Auburn/Alabama in the discussion but it's at the very least top 2)

• Like 1