For those with Pandora that hates the artist messages

Is Pandora a good go-to?  I'm one of those that starts something and then just sticks with it.  In this case, YouTube.  There are so many ads between, and even during, songs now it's completely unusable at this point.  I've been looking to switch.  I have Amazon Prime, but it appears as if there's an additional fee to get the entire music catalog.  I don't even mind some ads.  I just want to be able to put on a song list and not have to hit "skip video" to get to the song.

On 5/30/2020 at 11:56 PM, Knoxtnhorn said:

Is Pandora a good go-to?  I'm one of those that starts something and then just sticks with it.  In this case, YouTube.  There are so many ads between, and even during, songs now it's completely unusable at this point.  I've been looking to switch.  I have Amazon Prime, but it appears as if there's an additional fee to get the entire music catalog.  I don't even mind some ads.  I just want to be able to put on a song list and not have to hit "skip video" to get to the song.

On the pay version (maybe free too, not sure) you can search a song and play it immediately.  I have maybe 20 "stations" and 4 or 5 offline playlists for when I get on a plane and still able to listen.  The artists message was straight up advertising to me, and it made me furious since I was paying for no ads.  All good now.