Donald Trump 2018

sidis

2 hours ago, Goredho said:

The Rock would be an orders-of-magnitude improvement.  Actually, a rock would be an orders-of-magnitude improvement.

If you randomly selected a President from the US populace, you couldn't do much worse than Trump.

The Rock 2020 is gonna happen. 2024 is where it will really get exciting when the general election is the rock vs duck dynasty. A sex and the city chick is running for NY governor. Celebrity is all that matters. Idiocracy is upon us.  

5 hours ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

His tweets today have been fantastic. If you enjoy the thought of him being miserable. Which I kind of do. 

Especially when you picture him sending them on the shitter, so that his handlers can't stop him.

And some of them feel like they came after particularly tough shits.

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

Especially when you picture him sending them on the shitter, so that his handlers can't stop him.

And some of them feel like they came after particularly tough shits.

Well a steady diet of McDonald's does tend to clog up the guts. Not much fiber in that shit.

I am curious as to how much fiber or vegetables Trump consumes on a daily basis.

• 2 months later...

“The name of the game is to stay in the game” - Mark Sanford (R SC) on why no one in the Republican Party speaks out against Trump. With Jeff Flake and Sanford losing after being tweet-fried by Trump, the Republicans will become mutes over the next 5 months.

5 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

First rule of psychological warfare is repetition.

Trump has this mastered.

He's a shitload better at it than me, but he should be repeating "No Collusion" like he usually does and not "Russian Collusion". I'll be shocked if he doesn't revert back with the next set of them. 

2 minutes ago, Pods said:

He's a shitload better at it than me, but he should be repeating "No Collusion" like he usually does and not "Russian Collusion". I'll be shocked if he doesn't revert back with the next set of them. 

I didn’t even pick up on that.  He had the phrase “Russian Collusion” four times in that one tweet.

He’s signaling to his cult to ignore any upcoming “Russian” related news.

It’s more specific than “no collusion” but branded the same way.

25 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Still trying to get back into the Don's good graces. 

Edit: And you never know, he might find himself in need of a pardon before too long. 

He doesn’t need to get back into his graces. He has been running the place since he left. 

Because of course.

An American businessman looked to set up a communications back channel between North Korea and the Trump administration through White House senior adviser and President Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushnerlast year, The New York Times reported on Sunday.

Financier Gabriel Schulze reportedly contacted the Trump administration last summer, saying that a top North Korean official wanted to speak with Kushner about a possible meeting between Trump and Kim Jong Un.

Kushner referred the talks to then-CIA Director Mike Pompeo, according to the Times, which noted that Kushner may not have contacted then-Secretary of State Rex Tillerson because of their tense relationship.

The White House and CIA declined to comment to the Times about Schulze's reported contact with Kushner.