Expose Your Antifa Ancestors Now!

MaybeACoordinator

101679736_10160057012897942_501957876188

This man was the captain of a terrorist ship hell-bent on wrenching Italy from the warm embrace of fascism in what pinkos called "Operation Shingle" in 1944. 

Luckily, his hellish designs were foiled. His terrorist boat -- the so-called "USS Portent" -- was taken to the bottom of Davy Jones's Locker by a mine laid by patriotic defenders of Mussolini's Italy; some of them Italian, and others, their defenders in the glorious Reich. 

Sadly, the overwhelming force of his hippie friends was too much, and even though the hellship Portent went to the bottom of the Mediterranean, Italy and all of western Europe succumbed to these barbarians.

I say all this to note that the man in that picture is my very own great-grandfather. Given that he nearly gave his life to fighting against fascism -- blown off the deck of his pirate ship, and all of his uniform incinerated, he survived to return to Port Arthur and continue his leftist ways -- I am deeply troubled. I had hoped my newfound interest in geneaolgy would uncover only true patriots, like Confederate generals, but sadly, I have uncovered this disgraceful man in my recent lineage. Small wonder that he drank himself to an earlyish death after the war -- he could not live with the shame of what he and others of his ilk had done to the Europe Mussolini and Hitler had envisioned. Or at least I hope he was ashamed. I now pray nightly for forgiveness of his soul.

But my one consolation is I have been made to understand that many posters on this site are similarly afflicted with such "black sheep" in their ancestry. You are not alone. Yes, my posting this is a courageous act, but I do so humbly, in the hopes that many others will feel emboldened to speak out against the depredations of their antifa ancestors. We can't change what they did. That's true. But we can work together to make the world a more fascist place for our descendants. 

• Like 8