Whats next?

Michael Knight

• 1 month later...
17 minutes ago, Hefeweizen said:

Fuck you, man.  This is beyond the Pale.

Well, we likely don’t have football this year, or if we do, it get’s cancelled at some point during the season. Don’t tell me they won’t claim it.

On 6/1/2020 at 7:48 PM, Deej said:

The good news is they would destroy their program completely by extending Jimbo's contract another ten years at $10 million plus a year, fully guaranteed.  

They are going to do that anyway.  They still have just about every coach they've ever had on Bobby Bonilla lifetime contracts.  None of them ever won shit.

I was thinking about this the other day, and all that comes to mind is the saying that the Seals made popular: The only easy day was yesterday.  I'm sure that the second half of 2020 has some real pain in store.  I'm thinking multiple smaller, but still destructive, eruptions from Yellowstone.  Enough to give us a couple of years with no summers.  That would be the cherry on top of this shit sundae of a year.

5 minutes ago, Scheiss Meister said:

Enough to give us a couple of years with no summers.  That would be the cherry on top of this shit sundae of a year.

Been outside in the past ~48 hours? Nuclear winter seems preferable. 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

Been outside in the past ~48 hours? Nuclear winter seems preferable. 

Nah, this is just summer in Texas, just like the previous 58 that I've seen.  It ain't  gonna start any famines and mass migrations. 

If you start thinking that it's hot now, you won't have the right mindset for August and early September.  Pace yourself, man.

• 2 months later...