Wiffle Ball Game

crash_davis

a couple years ago for christmas, ERhine bought me 6 of these :s-l1600.jpgmy brother and i, and a few others, have started playing wiffle ball in my backyard and it's as fun as i remember when i was a little kid. no field set, just a pitchers rubber and a net to pitch into with makeshift markers as boundaries - the chimney is the fair pole, over neighbors tree is a homerun - hit an empty beer can along the fence? that counts as a 2 run HR. i didn't think about reinforcing the yellow bat though. hit the ball over the entire house? grand slam. 

it's fun to be a kid.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Mez2 said:

a couple years ago for christmas, ERhine bought me 6 of these :s-l1600.jpgmy brother and i, and a few others, have started playing wiffle ball in my backyard and it's as fun as i remember when i was a little kid. no field set, just a pitchers rubber and a net to pitch into with makeshift markers as boundaries - the chimney is the fair pole, over neighbors tree is a homerun - hit an empty beer can along the fence? that counts as a 2 run HR. i didn't think about reinforcing the yellow bat though. hit the ball over the entire house? grand slam. 

it's fun to be a kid.

I may or may not have given up a grand slam to Mez. 

• Haha 1