Help, I got a got damn snake in my toilet

On 6/6/2020 at 1:07 AM, High Plains Drifter said:

wait, are you suggesting the snake climbed up on the roof and down the vent?

Is that an actual thing or are you just being surly?

On 6/6/2020 at 2:19 AM, ROFL BOX said:

The pro in me says "yes, this very well could be an actual "thing".

The pro in me also says this has a .000001% chance of actually happening.c58d08183abab190927c87cd3796baf0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Did you know there is a Facebook page called "Rat snakes in Predicaments".....I think I've seen more rat snakes off the ground than on the ground. So might want to check your math

Today, I can report to the American people and to the world that the United States has conducted an operation that has captured and successfully re-located toilet snek. A small team of Americans carried out the operation with extraordinary courage and capability. No Americans were harmed. They took care to avoid snek casualties. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Today, I can report to the American people and to the world that the United States has conducted an operation that has captured and successfully re-located toilet snek. A small team of Americans carried out the operation with extraordinary courage and capability. No Americans were harmed. They took care to avoid snek casualties. 

Pray tell