QB Jake Fromm Releases Apology For Calling Himself an Elite White Person

Vic Mackey

4 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Why the fuck was this conversation released to the public? Beef with “sister’s BFF?”

I doubt there are any ulterior motives involved.  He was texting with some chick he wanted to bang and said something racist, so she put him on blast.  

Just now, SwanderedTalent said:

no, no he didn't, actually

it was one of those "joke" things

Yeah it appears to have been tongue in cheek. Stupid to put it in a text with someone who might use it to make him look bad so his agent Fromm has to make a statement to calm down everyone.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, SwanderedTalent said:

no, no he didn't, actually

it was one of those "joke" things

Ehhhh.... he said that suppressors needed to be expensive so only "elite white people" could get them. Even as a joke, it's certainly going to a weird racial place about who should be armed.

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Ehhhh.... he said that suppressors needed to be expensive so only "elite white people" could get them. Even as a joke, it's certainly going to a weird racial place about who should be armed.

Yeah, agreed. How exactly is that funny? And how does it being "tongue in cheek" make it not racist? 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, The Dog said:

Good grief good catch. 

Someone had it in for him and wanted to make him look bad.

The lesson, really, is don't be the kind of guy people hate enough to go dragging up your old stupid conversations over. Whether this was serious or not isn't really the point. Someone"had it in for him" because he's a giant twat in general.

• Like 6

I don't know the guy obviously, but if I HAD to wager on it, my money would be on the side of Fromm actually believing he is an elite white person. Taken in the context of comments about who should be allowed to buy suppressors, his apology isn't particularly convincing. It shouldnt be particularly surprising that a good ole boy from GA thinks that way. Plenty of people in SEC land do, or the entire country for that matter.