QB Jake Fromm Releases Apology For Calling Himself an Elite White Person

Vic Mackey

Fuck Fromm. But for fuck sake, this disgruntled bitch is the worst. Funny how she wasn’t outraged about this at the time, even laughed about it. Now she wants to be “woke” like every other cunt who is checking every celebrity’s twitter timeline looking for something to call racist on. It was a stupid joke to imply only elite white people have money, but good God, he wasn’t being serious. Imagine if someone looked at your phone, could you honestly say they wouldn’t find something offensive or taken far out of context? This shit is getting ridiculous, just like Jimmy Fallon having to apologize for blackface, or Drew Brees being condemned in a city he has helped more than any faggot twitter warrior. So much of these tear-down cancel culture stories detract from the real ones like Atatiana Jefferson, Michael Ramos,  Ahmaud Arbery...etc. But I reckon most of these fake outrage people don’t really care about that; they are happy their twitters followers see how down for the cause they are. 

Oh and Fromm wasn’t going to make the NFL anyways, but damn, let it be from his shitty play and not some year old text from a sidepiece who didn’t know her place. 

• Like 7
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

22 hours ago, hundredTT said:

Fuck Fromm. But for fuck sake, this disgruntled bitch is the worst. Funny how she wasn’t outraged about this at the time, even laughed about it. Now she wants to be “woke” like every other cunt who is checking every celebrity’s twitter timeline looking for something to call racist on. It was a stupid joke to imply only elite white people have money, but good God, he wasn’t being serious. Imagine if someone looked at your phone, could you honestly say they wouldn’t find something offensive or taken far out of context? This shit is getting ridiculous, just like Jimmy Fallon having to apologize for blackface, or Drew Brees being condemned in a city he has helped more than any faggot twitter warrior. So much of these tear-down cancel culture stories detract from the real ones like Atatiana Jefferson, Michael Ramos,  Ahmaud Arbery...etc. But I reckon most of these fake outrage people don’t really care about that; they are happy their twitters followers see how down for the cause they are. 

Oh and Fromm wasn’t going to make the NFL anyways, but damn, let it be from his shitty play and not some year old text from a sidepiece who didn’t know her place. 

Yikes

• Like 1

12 hours ago, BradInATX said:

Yikes

Awful horrible bad shit is happening in the USA right now, if you are afraid of your fucking feelings getting hurt this isn't the website for you...change your tampon BradInATX; it smells.  ×
Edited by hundredTT

Awful horrible bad shit is happening in the USA right now, if you are afraid of your fucking feelings getting hurt this isn't the website for you...change your tampon BradInATX; it smells.  ×
You are so tough. One day I hope to be as alpha as you.

1 minute ago, gmr548 said:
10 minutes ago, hundredTT said:

You are so tough. One day I hope to be as alpha as you.

I just quoted surly's banner you dipshit. Go report me as a racist you pussy. Maybe even a sexist, double points for you! 

11 minutes ago, hundredTT said:

My feelings aren't hurt. I'm just embarrassed for you. 

I just quoted surly's banner you dipshit. Go report me as a racist you pussy. Maybe even a sexist, double points for you! 
You are very clearly not projecting any insecurities at all. I am in awe at your toughness. Please teach me to be like you.

16 minutes ago, gmr548 said:
31 minutes ago, hundredTT said:

You are very clearly not projecting any insecurities at all. I am in awe at your toughness. Please teach me to be like you.

I don’t teach vegan virgins. Work on your next sign virgin. On that note I’m outta this topic 🤣

44 minutes ago, hundredTT said:

Maybe lay off on throwing the word "faggot" around so casually.  

On 6/8/2020 at 10:59 AM, hundredTT said:

Her Facebook is filled with stuff about God and the Bible.  Then she says she has to confront racists and drags up something from a year ago and tries to destroy someone's career.

I think she missed the whole point of "He who is without sin throw the first stone" and "Do unto others as you would have others do unto you" and "why worry about the speck in your brother's eye and ignore the log in yours" along with all the talk about the Pharisees and the Sadducees standing on the corner trying to show off their righteousness for other people to admire them.

14 minutes ago, bullet said:

Her Facebook is filled with stuff about God and the Bible.  Then she says she has to confront racists and drags up something from a year ago and tries to destroy someone's career.

I think she missed the whole point of "He who is without sin throw the first stone" and "Do unto others as you would have others do unto you" and "why worry about the speck in your brother's eye and ignore the log in yours" along with all the talk about the Pharisees and the Sadducees standing on the corner trying to show off their righteousness for other people to admire them.

You know what it says in the Bible about not forgiving people