Son's Island In Seguin

Vic Mackey

Is this worth checking out? My girlfriend and I will be going to see her family in Austin the first of next month and told her I want to get on some water. She then asks me what I think of this place. I checked it out on Google and it had good reviews and looked pretty cool from the pics. This will be the 4th of July timeframe so I am guessing it will be pretty crowded? 

14 hours ago, deadshank said:

Seguin? As in Seguin, TX?

The most popular place there is the entrance ramp to I-10.

Hey now, I could drop some serious coin @ D&D.  There's no such thing as "I have too many saddles" (unless one of them is English or hunt / jump, in which case GTFO with that bullshit).

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, ROFL BOX said:

Hey now, I could drop some serious coin @ D&D.  There's no such thing as "I have too many saddles" (unless one of them is English or hunt / jump, in which case GTFO with that bullshit).

My wife keeps that joint solvent. 

One of my employees drove down there two weekends ago with her husband and kids.  She said they had a blast.  I think they rented a cabana for the day, so they kind of had a home base where they could keep their stuff when they swam or did activities.  They have camping and glamping options as well if you want to stay overnight.  She said it was relatively family oriented and didn't get too rowdy.  She said they only saw a little bit of mercury and cyanide coming out of CMC's discharge pipes into the river.  

• Like 1