Football forum is now politicized

Nice job mods. I know my opinion is shit but got damn yall have let this shit slide to the point where I don't even want to log in and see what is up with texas sports. What a fucking cesspool this place has become.

Imma and BL I hope you two have some type of meeting and clean this shit up.

28 minutes ago, markstanco said:

Nice job mods.

Come on man, cut 'em some slack.  Not since the late 60s have we seen so much political upheaval in this country and this time it's happening in the age of social media.  We're just gonna have to accept unwelcome political thoughts and opinions invading our happy places for a little while.  It'll pass.

• Like 3
  • Fuck You 1

It's one thread and you know what the fuck the discussion is.  It's relevant and timely.

Let it play out and let folks have their say.

There is virtually ZERO substantive talk around football and what there is doesn't involve the Saints or Brees.  You didn't get surprised by anything, did ya?

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, markstanco said:

Nice job mods. I know my opinion is shit but got damn yall have let this shit slide to the point where I don't even want to log in and see what is up with texas sports. What a fucking cesspool this place has become.

A group of our population is being murdered by the police because of their skin color, and the black football players you claim to support are protesting it. It isn’t political. If you are so intellectually and morally shallow that this fact offends you, don’t click on the thread.

• Like 3
  • Fuck You 2

A group of our population is being murdered by the police because of their skin color, and the black football players you claim to support are protesting it. It isn’t political. If you are so intellectually and morally shallow that this fact offends you, don’t click on the thread.
Now do stats on white on black murder then black on white murder.

Shut the mother fucking up with your wrong stats. I am so in with cops being bitches and not having to pay for their crimes. They should die on a town square. Why you think i am against this is odd.
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

There is nothing else to discuss sports wise right now. Nothing is going on or happening. Once the season gets closer, we actually have football news to talk about and games playing, that will take a back seat.

Start posting some more of your conquest so we have something to hold use over until fall.

29 minutes ago, Iceman said:

It's one thread and you know what the fuck the discussion is.  It's relevant and timely.

There is virtually ZERO substantive talk around football and what there is doesn't involve the Saints or Brees.  You didn't get surprised by anything, did ya?

I’m sure he’s also referring to the UT football thread...

6 minutes ago, markstanco said:

Now do stats on white on black murder then black on white murder.

Shut the mother fucking up with your wrong stats. I am so in with cops being bitches and not having to pay for their crimes. They should die on a town square. Why you think i am against this is odd.

This thread is political. Come on man football players are discussing politics and we are discussing it 

13 hours ago, markstanco said:

So there’s a multi page thread complaining about their diligent efforts to keep DT politics free, and now a thread whining that they aren’t doing enough.

Sounds about right.

13 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

There is nothing else to discuss sports wise right now. Nothing is going on or happening. Once the season gets closer, we actually have football news to talk about and games playing, that will take a back seat.

spacer.png

/s

Edited by RamjetFDO
  • Haha 2

So many fucking pussies whining about politics leaving CR.  Politics affect everything in our lives and every discussion on this board related to current events.  We have a football team that consists of mostly black men--of course there will be discussion about how they are reacting to and feeling affected by protests being held in response to the treatment of black people.  We have a disease that has killed more Americans than every war combined since WWII in large part because the President failed to plan and lied to the American people about the risks posed by the disease.  It's impossible to discuss the disease and its effect on our country without some reference to politics.  If you're such a weak-minded pussy that you can't even see a thread discussing political issues you need to just fuck off, turn off the internet, and go back to jerking it to the Sears catalog.  

• Like 7
  • Fuck You 3

1 hour ago, Longhornfan1024 said:

We have a disease that has killed more Americans than every war combined since WWII in large part because the President failed to plan and lied to the American people about the risks posed by the disease. 

This is a flat out fucking lie and exactly what does NOT belong in here.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Iceman said:

This is a flat out fucking lie and exactly what does NOT belong in here.

Allow me to announce how this political content does NOT belong here but first let me make a political point of my own!

35 minutes ago, Chooky said:

Allow me to announce how this political content does NOT belong here but first let me make a political point of my own!

It's an inflamatory troll post and not related in any way to the discussion at hand.  Political or otherwise in the football board.

Edited by Iceman

18 hours ago, markstanco said:

Awful horrible bad shit is happening in the USA right now, if you are afraid of your fucking feelings getting hurt this isn't the website for you.

• Like 4

18 hours ago, markstanco said:

giphy.gif

Edited by elfenix

3 hours ago, Longhornfan1024 said:

So many fucking pussies whining about politics leaving CR.  Politics affect everything in our lives and every discussion on this board related to current events.  We have a football team that consists of mostly black men--of course there will be discussion about how they are reacting to and feeling affected by protests being held in response to the treatment of black people.  We have a disease that has killed more Americans than every war combined since WWII in large part because the President failed to plan and lied to the American people about the risks posed by the disease.  It's impossible to discuss the disease and its effect on our country without some reference to politics.  If you're such a weak-minded pussy that you can't even see a thread discussing political issues you need to just fuck off, turn off the internet, and go back to jerking it to the Sears catalog.  

Is that same kind of plan failure as sending infected people back in to assisted living nursing homes, killing thousands of other older folks, or is that a different kind of plan failure ?  Just asking questions.......

• Like 5

Guest Lobo

What the young black men of our Longhorn football team did yesterday made me tear up with pride.  

We should openly discuss on any forum how fucking awesome they are for being men of outstanding character.  

The reason some people are confused by the thread on the football board is because what those men did/do is called Leadership.  It's called Integrity. 

It seems confusing to some because our nation is devoid of those characteristics right now.  So we have to have pissy discussions like this one. 

I'd love to see every forum on this site have the video of those men's impassioned speeches sticky at the top.  

Edited by Lobo

4 hours ago, Longhornfan1024 said:

We have a disease that has killed more Americans than every war combined since WWII in large part because the President failed to plan and lied to the American people about the risks posed by the disease.

This is where you disappeared up your own ass.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Iceman said:

Brees, that's that quarterback from Westlake, right?  Why do we even talk about him if he's not from Austin?

• Haha 1

Guest Lobo

He is from Austin.  I think he was born in Dallas, but he grew up in Austin.  He played at a high school called Westlake, but he's not from Westlake.  Probably because there's no such place as Westlake, Texas.  There's a city called West Lake Hills.  But he's not from there either  And Westlake High School is located inside the city limits of a place called Austin, Texas.  It's just the name of a school, not a town.  Not every high school is named for the city its located in. /rant 

3 hours ago, Lobo said:

What the young black men of our Longhorn football team did yesterday made me tear up with pride.  

We should openly discuss on any forum how fucking awesome they are for being men of outstanding character.  

The reason some people are confused by the thread on the football board is because what those men did/do is called Leadership.  It's called Integrity. 

It seems confusing to some because our nation is devoid of those characteristics right now.  So we have to have pissy discussions like this one. 

I'd love to see every forum on this site have the video of those men's impassioned speeches sticky at the top.  

Markstanco just wants the non-whites to shut up and play football for his entertainment

3 hours ago, Lobo said:

Meanwhile, aggy goes to a rally, gets up in front of the microphone, and says "WHERE WE GO ONE, WE GO ALL!" and the crowd goes wild.