Help with Dog Groomer

So my dog Zoey is getting up in age, but she is still sprite for an 11 year old dog. I took her to the groomer yesterday and she was fine going in, but when she left she would not use her back legs. I took her to the vet immediately, and after some medication, she is doing better, but still shaky. I’m likely going to take her back for some x-rays. The problem is, the groomer said they noticed her not using her back legs when she came in, and they didn’t call me, which leads me to believe she fell off the grooming table or something, and they didn’t call me. I’ve only used this groomer once before, but looking around, this lady has a habit of hushing any and all negative reviews. I don’t know what recourse I have other than not giving her my business, but I also know a lot of you guys have ample time right now. I don’t want to ruin this business, but I don’t appreciate how this was handled at all. Any ideas on this one other than posting on nextdoor and yelp would be appreciated to at a minimum warn other dog owners in the area that they don’t appear to take care of dogs while they are there.

6 hours ago, JSB said:

Any ideas on this one other than posting on nextdoor and yelp would be appreciated to at a minimum warn other dog owners in the area that they don’t appear to take care of dogs while they are there.

https://www.veterinary.texas.gov/

May want to contact the Texas Board of Veterinary Medicine.     Not sure groomers are under their purview,  but they could advise.   Don't be shy,  many stories of incidents with pet groomers.

Does the Pet Resort have cameras in the grooming area  ?     Many do.   Hope Zoey is ok !

Edited by torre