Danny Kaspar (txst) done fucked up

Beau Vine

Guest Lobo

^
coulda been worse.  I mean, on the surface, I would have predicted obvious child molester.  So racist asshole is kind of an improvement..  

Sorry Danny, I know you'll have your own side to explain.  But your Board of Regents just convened an emergency teleconference.  I'm guessing it's not to discuss your bonus.  

Not arguing whether Kaspar is racist.  Don't know, if he is then fuck him however saying "Chase that chicken..." or "Run like the cops are after you..." is not racist.   Imo, Jaylen comes across as an overly sensitive whiner.   Oh yeah and fuck his tattoos.   

Guest Lobo
56 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

This is actually pretty funny shade from Withers, it also pretty much means he's never going to get a head coaching position at this level again.

If Art Briles can get another coaching gig, this guy will as well.  Coach Worship in certain parts of America is a weird, and dangerous, phenomenon.  

24 minutes ago, RollLeft said:

Not arguing whether Kaspar is racist.  Don't know, if he is then fuck him however saying "Chase that chicken..." or "Run like the cops are after you..." is not racist.   Imo, Jaylen comes across as an overly sensitive whiner.   Oh yeah and fuck his tattoos.   

right. because banning du-rags, and earrings, and black hairstyles, and telling black kids they're going to work at Popeye's leaves just sooooo much room for interpretation. 

• Like 5

36 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

and telling black kids they're going to work at Popeye's leaves just sooooo much room for interpretation. 

To be fair, if they don't succeed at basketball, that's what a Texas State degree will get you. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Lobo said:

If Art Briles can get another coaching gig, this guy will as well.  Coach Worship in certain parts of America is a weird, and dangerous, phenomenon.  

People in Happy Valley have no idea what you're talking about.

15 hours ago, Lobo said:

I’d say if Mount Vernon will look for a new coach soon, Dave Bliss is a prime candidate but Kaspar is a wildcard 

Edited by Js1