Golf clubs - TS3 driver, Rogue driver, 816 H2 hybrid, cobra driving iron, Mizuno JPX900Tour irons, more

capnamerca

Cleaning out my golf stuff. I can send you pictures of anything, I just wanted to get this all typed out. I'll edit the post if anything sells. You can see pics on the CL post here - https://austin.craigslist.org/spo/d/austin-golf-club-cleanout-titleist/7136900747.html.

I take care of my gear so it's all in good shape, and I'm trying to price this stuff realistically because I want it gone. These are shaggster prices, CL are a bit higher.

$150 - Titleist TS2 driver. Rogue MAX 65 Stiff shaft. Clubhead in nice shape, consistent with being the primary gamer for ~9 months or so. No idiot marks. Grip will need to be replaced - I can regrip with a basic Tour Velvet if you want. Comes with a headcover, no wrench.

$125 - Titleist 816 H1 23deg hybrid. Legit orange Tour Accuracy Tour AD-Di 85 Hybrid stiff shaft (purchased separately, this is a ~$200+ shaft retail). Club plays 39", which is slightly shorter than off the rack. This is a deal just for the shaft. Nearly-new black/white decade multi-compound grip. No headcover, no wrench. I can adjust it for you before I send it, if you want.

$50 - Cobra King Utility 3/4 driving iron (specs - Cobra Website). Shaft is the Diamana D+ 90 stiff. This is actually the shaft that originally came in the Titleist hybrid listed right about this; it's a VERY well received on the market. Club plays at 39.5", which is about a quarter-inch longer than the driving iron normally plays. Original titleist Tour Velvet 360 grip, life left in it. No headcover, no wrench (I can adjust for you if you want, current set at 19.5deg loft.

$300 - Mizuno JPX900 Tour irons, 3-PW. These are the clubs that Mizuno developed for Brooks Koepka when he wasn't even on staff. Definitely a players iron (google for info). In incredible shape - some bag chatter, but absolutely no wear on the sweet spots and no major dings to any leading edges. Solid 8.5/10. Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400 shafts (slightly heavier than S300, with tighter quality control). Mix of grips as I varied the irons that I actually had in the bag, but all grips have plenty of life left.

$50 - Mizuno MP-52 irons, 3-PW. These were my gamers for about five years. Standard mizuno excellence, with a decent amount of sweet spot wear and bag chatter. DGS300 shafts, decade multi-compound grips with LOTS of life left. If you've ever been curious about that Mizuno feel, here's an easy way to try it out for cheap. Ask @DDD Dad, @chitwood, @longhorn10, or @Schlong Connery - they've all lost money to these irons :).

$100 - Tour Accuracy Tour AD-Di 6s driver shaft. Will play at 45" in a Ping or Titleist head, not sure about others. Currently has a Titleist shaft adapter on it, but that adapter is messed up and won't tighten properly so you'll need to get it removed/replaced. No cosmetic damage, just a good clean massive upgrade to your driver. Grip is worn and will need to be replaced; I'll include a basic Tour Velvet in the box.

All clubs in Austin. No usb ports on any club, and I'm full up on best buy coupons. Cash or venmo please. Reasonable offers entertained, fun trades for Scotty Cameron stuff ok too. I can ship, you pay actual shipping.

Edited by capnamerca

7 hours ago, capnamerca said:

Cleaning out my golf stuff. I can send you pictures of anything, I just wanted to get this all typed out. I'll edit the post if anything sells. You can see pics on the CL post here - https://austin.craigslist.org/spo/d/austin-golf-club-cleanout-titleist/7136900747.html.

I take care of my gear so it's all in good shape, and I'm trying to price this stuff realistically because I want it gone. These are shaggster prices, CL are a bit higher.

$150 - Titleist TS2 driver. Rogue MAX 65 Stiff shaft. Clubhead in nice shape, consistent with being the primary gamer for ~9 months or so. No idiot marks. Grip will need to be replaced - I can regrip with a basic Tour Velvet if you want. Comes with a headcover, no wrench.

$125 - Titleist 816 H1 23deg hybrid. Legit orange Tour Accuracy Tour AD-Di 85 Hybrid stiff shaft (purchased separately, this is a ~$200+ shaft retail). Club plays 39", which is slightly shorter than off the rack. This is a deal just for the shaft. Nearly-new black/white decade multi-compound grip. No headcover, no wrench. I can adjust it for you before I send it, if you want.

$50 - Cobra King Utility 3/4 driving iron (specs - Cobra Website). Shaft is the Diamana D+ 90 stiff. This is actually the shaft that originally came in the Titleist hybrid listed right about this; it's a VERY well received on the market. Club plays at 39.5", which is about a quarter-inch longer than the driving iron normally plays. Original titleist Tour Velvet 360 grip, life left in it. No headcover, no wrench (I can adjust for you if you want, current set at 19.5deg loft.

$300 - Mizuno JPX900 Tour irons, 3-PW. These are the clubs that Mizuno developed for Brooks Koepka when he wasn't even on staff. Definitely a players iron (google for info). In incredible shape - some bag chatter, but absolutely no wear on the sweet spots and no major dings to any leading edges. Solid 8.5/10. Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400 shafts (slightly heavier than S300, with tighter quality control). Mix of grips as I varied the irons that I actually had in the bag, but all grips have plenty of life left.

$50 - Mizuno MP-52 irons, 3-PW. These were my gamers for about five years. Standard mizuno excellence, with a decent amount of sweet spot wear and bag chatter. DGS300 shafts, decade multi-compound grips with LOTS of life left. If you've ever been curious about that Mizuno feel, here's an easy way to try it out for cheap. Ask @DDD Dad, @chitwood, @longhorn10, or @Schlong Connery - they've all lost money to these irons :).

$100 - Tour Accuracy Tour AD-Di 6s driver shaft. Will play at 45" in a Ping or Titleist head, not sure about others. Currently has a Titleist shaft adapter on it, but that adapter is messed up and won't tighten properly so you'll need to get it removed/replaced. No cosmetic damage, just a good clean massive upgrade to your driver. Grip is worn and will need to be replaced; I'll include a basic Tour Velvet in the box.

All clubs in Austin. No usb ports on any club, and I'm full up on best buy coupons. Cash or venmo please. Reasonable offers entertained, fun trades for Scotty Cameron stuff ok too. I can ship, you pay actual shipping.

Which is the club that you shanked at Maridoe?

16 hours ago, DDD Dad said:

If you have any golf balls with a pic of [mention]Hookem2102 [/mention] I’d be interested.

We left enough of them scattered around your golf course, I bet you can find one or two if you look hard enough.

• Like 1