Outdoor low voltage stuff

Lighting: I’ve got a couple lights out. The bulbs don’t look replaceable. Should I just splice in some new fixtures?

Sound: anyone used low voltage wifi speakers with good results? The patio area has good WiFi coverage and existing low voltage wiring.

16 hours ago, Buzzrock said:

Lighting: I’ve got a couple lights out. The bulbs don’t look replaceable. Should I just splice in some new fixtures?

Sound: anyone used low voltage wifi speakers with good results? The patio area has good WiFi coverage and existing low voltage wiring.

I've got low voltage lighting at my joint.  Bulbs get broken or go out for odd reasons and haven't had a problem locating replacements.   Just pull a bulb and take it to a specialty lighting store.   The Home Depot will most likely not have it. Or, call just a regular old electrical supply house.  

No clue on LV audio.  

On 6/8/2020 at 4:59 PM, Quagmire said:

Some of the led ones don’t seem replaceable. I just buy new ones and use the wire clamps to patch em in

This looks like the answer. And the one where I could pull the bulb had corroded badly inside and the whole fixture fell apart. New ones it is.