Austin Urologist

Searched and didn't find anything specific.  I'm a Dallas transplant that has been in Austin for last 4 years but haven't had the need for a Urologist.  Long story short, I've had testicular cancer 10 years ago.  I've got a new issue that's popped up and need to get into one soon.  Don't think it's anything cancer related, but when you're already down a soldier, everything stresses you out more.

Who here on Surly has a Urologist they like and trust?  I'm in North Austin/RR area, but I'm willing to drive to see a reputable one.

Thanks in advance!

42 minutes ago, Leeroy Jenkins said:

Username checks out.

For once this is really true. 

For some reason OP's story reminds me of when I was a kid and playing golf with my grandpa.  I was new to the game and would have some really wild tee shots and, on occasion, couldn't find my golf ball out in the rough.  Of course, I would trudge back to to my golf bag to get another golf ball and waste way too much time in the process.

After a while of watching my antics and growing evermore impatient with me, my grandpa had enough of my act and tells me "boy, the good Lord gave you two balls....keep one in  your pocket, would you?"

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Atxracer said:

Here is what my sources said in no particular order:

Brian Mazzarella - Dell

Dr Shaw with Austin urology

Michael trotter with mid-town urology. 

Thanks for the names.  I’ll be reaching out to them.  As always, the surly is good people and also assholes who make me laugh. 

2 hours ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

I wonder which regular poster made a new account because he was too embarrassed.  

Derka?

Shit, I’m def not Derka, I’d have written an essay on here.  I don’t post often here but I read damn near everything.  I’m not embarrassed to have one nut, I just tell the ladies it’s more aerodynamic.  

now if I lose my other one then holy hell.  That just can’t happen. Fml

thanks everyone for the recs.  I do mean it   It’s a weird thing to be able to come to a board that I frequent daily and ask for help, but I knew this would be the place.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...