TexasLegal subscriber - Looking for a will in Austin

Like the title says, would rather give you the $$ than some rando I find through the TexasLegal "find an attorney".

Send me a DM or reply here and I'll reach out. Just looking for a simple will for me and my wife as we have a young child and need to do it.

Guest Lobo

Rudy Colmenero

vk-c.com 

Seasoned estate planning and tax attorney here in Austin.  

One of maybe 5 attorneys on the face of the Earth, that I trust.  

6 hours ago, immamac said:

Like the title says, would rather give you the $$ than some rando I find through the TexasLegal "find an attorney".

Send me a DM or reply here and I'll reach out. Just looking for a simple will for me and my wife as we have a young child and need to do it.

Hi. https://texaslegal.org/individual-attorney?attorney_id=136&lawfirm=975

I’ll once again put in a rec for Hornian. I was in the same boat as you, just needed a simple will for the wife and kids. He did my will for free and, unbeknownst to me, took a giant life insurance policy out on my wife at the same time. I’ll spare you the details, but let’s just say that I’ll never have to work again and I haven’t seen my kids in years. He’s that good. 

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hank Scorpio said:

I’ll once again put in a rec for Hornian. I was in the same boat as you, just needed a simple will for the wife and kids. He did my will for free and, unbeknownst to me, took a giant life insurance policy out on my wife at the same time. I’ll spare you the details, but let’s just say that I’ll never have to work again and I haven’t seen my kids in years. He’s that good. 

And I got a lake house out of my, um, attorney's fees. It really was a win-win-win.