The CHAZ

workswithseed

Can you imagine the NERVE of those protesters to bring RIFLES to their protest???
Also the other videos that account has uploaded to their channel are uh, not great lol. Not sure if I'd like to that as an honest source of what's happening in a political protest.
But don't let me pop your safe space bubble
So border walls manned with guns? I.D. to get in?

Gotdamn that is funny.
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

My go to restaurant in Seattle (Teriyaki and Wok) is in the Capital Hill area. The owner is kind of a Milfy (and very friendly) Chinese lady who has busted her ass for years making this place great. (Yes it’s basically one chromosome above a food truck, but the food and service are great.)
I guess the point I’m trying to make is these useful idiots best not fuck it up.

• Like 2

My go to restaurant in Seattle (Teriyaki and Wok) is in the Capital Hill area. The owner is kind of a Milfy (and very friendly) Chinese lady who has busted her ass for years making this place great. (Yes it’s basically one chromosome above a food truck, but the food and service are great.)
I guess the point I’m trying to make is these useful idiots best not fuck it up.
Made a note for next month to try. My normal goto is that general area (west) is The Crab Pot over in the area of pier 55ish.

I think this may be perfect for parts of Austin.  Only need to block 1 or 2 streets to create autonomous zones in Steiner Ranch, Hudson Bend, and lower Lago Vista.  Perfect bases for pirate party barges collecting tribute.  SRAZ might take and threaten to decapitate Mansfield Dam. 

#SRAZ, #HBAZ, #LLcoolVAZ

Screenshot-20200612-061054.png
[mention=541]cactusflinthead[/mention], how long do you give them? 
Apparently all they did was lay down cardboard, then put dirt over the cardboard.
If they water it, they'll be fine. Roots and water will go right through the cardboard. I woulda worked it up instead and planted, you know, ROWS, but it's no necessary.

They're also gonna need a significantly bigger garden. Subsistence farming is a lot of work.
Hopefully they are giving the plants electrolytes, which plants crave. 
Pee on them. Not the plant itself, but between the plants. No poop though. Poop is where e coli comes from.

4 minutes ago, ztejas said:

That garden looks like Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie designed it.

I have actually seen 5 year olds do a better job. That garden may dampen their resolve a little. 

Edited by Nicole44
There is even a guy down on his knees with a weak surrender cobra. That says it all.
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Huh.  Shoulda put in a golf course and made it gated access only.  But then, I guess they didn't want to be swarmed by GOP voters who "just moved there for the good schools."

Also, if you built an enclosed enclave, decreed that it only serve vegan and soy-based food, and then said "Brisketexan, you can't come in here without permission!," I'm pretty sure my answer would be "well, okay then" as I didn't even break my stride as I walked on by.

If they could work "Confederate" into the name, they'd have their own standing army of redneck idiots within the week. They would have to set aside a separate area for them to marshal and not let them into the actual zone, though.  

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Trey3216 said:

Here’s one.  I had a pretty big weekly option position in Amazon.  It went from 40k to nearly 300k from Mon-Wed.  On wed, it was still up and I was going to close it out that afternoon when I got back to my office from lunch.   I went home for lunch, which is about 8 minutes from my office.  By the time I got to my house, the stock had gone down over $100/sh and my options were worthless.  I’m talking went from 7x return to fucking zero in 8 minutes. 

not humble

17 minutes ago, SDG said:

Got to give them credit; at least they’re asking for body wash.

And electrolytes @miguelito

gotta love the tracphone minutes card request(gotta stay connected while anarch-ing).  wonder how many have parents who could just remove them from their plan.