The CHAZ

workswithseed

1 hour ago, workswithseed said:

So if this fails, it won't be white man's downfall.

"We hold a community democratic vote to appoint three people to the Council. To eliminate prejudice, we elect one Black man, one Black woman, and one white woman. Each person should undergo at least one 45 minute sensitivity and political training session which we can help organize."

i read further. Oh my.

Everyone knows the country is 33% black men, 33% black women, 33% white women and 57% hispanic.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Jerry Callo said:

Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony

NSIAP, Farcical Aquatic Ceremony is as fine a name for a band as we've seen in these parts in a long, long time. Kudos Galore. (No relation to the late Pussy Galore)

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, SDG said:

Disclaimer : I’m posting unverified twitter shit.

Deportations have begun.  

Again, based on some basic research he’s batshit and an attention whore with all kinds of ‘leftist this’ and ‘communist that’ while ‘reporting’ on events in CHAZ.  So I’m going to guess it’s probably a tiny bit of truth twisted to get views.  

Edited by Homercles

6 minutes ago, Homercles said:

Again, based on some basic research he’s batshit and an attention whore with all kinds of ‘leftist this’ and ‘communist that’ while ‘reporting’ on events in CHAZ.  So I’m going to guess it’s probably a tiny bit of truth twisted to get views.  

Who is?  

Watching these folks smell their own farts is actually a nice, visible reminder of the absolute spiraling idiocy of living in a pure echo chamber without considering or listening to not necessarily an alternate voice, but at least analysis and voices that aren’t designed to just reinforce what you believe.

This goes for the patchouli stink crowd...and it goes for the Fox News/OAN-only crowd. Without a check on your thinking, you end up in comically absurd places. Lack of critical thinking is a poison of multiple flavors.

At least this crop of idiots is mostly just laughable.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, cam4mav said:

Medic tent got some armor upgrades2c81ef4be758e56bc3a51a2c9b41ce65.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Fucking idiot. That helmet gives a -4 penalty to perception. His chestplate has more than enough pierce armor - he should be wearing a Cowl of Afaris or something else that boosts willpower.

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

Fucking idiot. That helmet gives a -4 penalty to perception. His chestplate has more than enough pierce armor - he should be wearing a Cowl of Afaris or something else that boosts willpower.
He lacks boots of escaping, speed - 6. Not a good setup for rapid response.

Durken needs to resign. Allowing anarchy to fester under the guise of “summer love” shows she doesn’t have the spine to step up and be an effective leader. She’s too concerned with PC optics at this point to make tough decisions. Lance Bottoms’ leadership model is what she should be following.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, SDG said:

Who is?  

Ian Miles Cheong dude who posted that video to twitter.  I google the people who post these ‘CHAZ fails miserably everyone point and laugh’ videos or ‘news from inside’ before I accept any of it as even somewhat legit.  Obviously this thing is going to fail but it’s interesting seeing people racing in to try to score a quick internet point off it.  

1 hour ago, SDG said:

Disclaimer : I’m posting unverified twitter shit.

Deportations have begun.  

Exiled for stealing extra rations of fruit roll-ups and a GoGurt tube. For ye shall now take the Uber of shame as the noble citizens mock your wearing of the backpack without a shirt. 

Edited by Chooky
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Chooky said:

Exiled for stealing extra rations of fruit roll-ups and a GoGurt tube. For ye shall now take the Uber of shame as the noble citizens mock your wearing of the backpack without a shirt. 

I don’t think GoGurt is vegan.   

[mention=593]Brisketexan[/mention] Aren’t these your people taking up your social justice fight? But yet, you rag on them?

I am pro barbecue. I am not pro eating only barbecue, 5 lbs a sitting, at every meal, with no vegetables ever.

Extreme positions are often foolish.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Homercles said:

When even your own wiki article states you’re an alt-right troll, then I’m going to assume you’re twisting everything to meet that ‘standard’.  But keep fucking that chickensandwhich

It’s a funny video. I didn’t research who posted it. Don’t give a shit. Glad it triggered you. 

Go fuck yourself. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Homercles said:

Ian Miles Cheong dude who posted that video to twitter.  I google the people who post these ‘CHAZ fails miserably everyone point and laugh’ videos or ‘news from inside’ before I accept any of it as even somewhat legit.  Obviously this thing is going to fail but it’s interesting seeing people racing in to try to score a quick internet point off it.  

?

I thought he retweeted somebody else's vid. I don't twitterer, its says "from Shelby Talcott" right there. But maybe Shelby is not an appropriate source? Let us know.

All that said I watched the vid and all I saw was a bunch of idiots.

4 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Watching these folks smell their own farts is actually a nice, visible reminder of the absolute spiraling idiocy of living in a pure echo chamber without considering or listening to not necessarily an alternate voice, but at least analysis and voices that aren’t designed to just reinforce what you believe.

This goes for the patchouli stink crowd...and it goes for the Fox News/OAN-only crowd. Without a check on your thinking, you end up in comically absurd places. Lack of critical thinking is a poison of multiple flavors.

At least this crop of idiots is mostly just laughable.

and the ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, NYT, CNN, WaPo, NPR crowd as well.  those media outlets suck and like to smell their own shit, news...right

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Mayor jenny may need to do some research on the realities of the last summer of love.  Rape, botched alleyway abortions, physical abuse of women, overdoses, starvation, and general misery were all rampant in the Haight that year.  A few long haired dudes had a good time I suppose.  I guess we have movies to blame for glossing over the realities, but anytime children take over things it all goes to shit.  Here's hoping Chaz and the gang don't repeat what happened in San Francisco in Seattle.

4 hours ago, ztejas said:

Choose your fighter

wa55p58ehh251.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, cam4mav said:

Medic tent got some armor upgrades2c81ef4be758e56bc3a51a2c9b41ce65.jpg

help help i'm being repressed

5 hours ago, Tex Long said:

NSIAP, Farcical Aquatic Ceremony is as fine a name for a band as we've seen in these parts in a long, long time. Kudos Galore. (No relation to the late Pussy Galore)

do you not get that reference?

• Like 1

On 6/12/2020 at 4:02 PM, MaybeACoordinator said:

I am not making this up, but sources on the ground are reporting that there is an alternate autonomous zone with this autonomous zone that has now demarcated itself as CHAZ 2.0 

Do their buns have sesame seeds though?

• Like 1