The CHAZ

workswithseed

15 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

I just find it humorous, so many focusing their energy on a small, insignificant laying of a turd going on in a place that affects none of them, while standing knee deep in a pile of their own shit.  Carry on.  

I'm pretty clean, just took a shower even. Do you think Chez went in his Tesla to go home and shower after giving people guns?

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

52 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Ok fine. I’m making fun of them too, they’re dipshits.  I’m not defensive.  I’m mad because they are the least of our problems at the moment. Chaz < covid<economic issues<social unrest.  

You're not wrong, but we've known about them for months, this is new. 

I also like that when I come back I have 7 new neg reps out of no where.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

I just find it humorous, so many focusing their energy on a small, insignificant laying of a turd going on in a place that affects none of them, while standing knee deep in a pile of their own shit.  Carry on.  

Yeah, I could see you laughing through all those negs you dished out. 

• Like 3

On 6/16/2020 at 2:37 PM, MillerEP said:

No description available.

If it goes to July 4th, this would get interesting:

https://www.facebook.com/events/740456910096468/

this really got me; an unplanned donation. Between this and the "unplanned donation" of the antifa rifle/kit and subsequent gofundme to buy another one I dont know which encapsulates these morons more.

Is this real? The edits are cracking me up....

Introducing: Conflict Resolution Advisory Council

We will form a unique system called the Conflict Resolution Advisory Council.

We hold a community democratic vote to appoint three people to the Council. To eliminate prejudice, we elect one Black man, one Black woman, and one white woman. Each person should undergo at least one 45 minute sensitivity and political training session which we can help organize.

Whenever there is an internal conflict in the Zone, it will be put to the Council. Both people will have an opportunity to present their side of the story to the Council to review.

The Council members will decide on a fair resolution and provide it as advice. Initially the Council will be advisory only. In the future the system could evolve to become more mature with binding resolutions, impositions, retribution, enforcement, and imprisonment.

The appointed people will hear out and settle any internal disputes within the Zone. We're not suggesting that this Council members become leaders or judges, only referees in case of internal conflicts.
Edit 1: After receiving feedback about inclusiveness we shall include in the council one Black man, one Black woman, one trans Black person, one non-binary Black person, and one white woman (5 4 people).
Edit 2: On more feedback we will add to the Council 1 Asian non-male, 1 Native American non-male, and 1 Latinx non-male, and then 4 additional Black men and women to balance it out. In total there are 3 + 4 + 4 = 11 members.
Edit 3: We've received some feedback about including disabledpersons (mental and physical) and homelesspersons on the Council. 20% or 40% of the Council should be persons with lived experience of disability. At least 10% should be experiencing involuntary homelessness.
Edit 4: We realize LGBTQIA communities are being under-represented in the Council so far and are working on proposals to rectify this. The final composition of the balanced Council will likely include 10-50% people who identify as LGBTQIA.
Edit 5: We have agreed to add 3 more seats, two of which are to give a voice to the disadvantaged LGBTQIA community, and one to give children equal representation and fairness. The new seats include one for a LGBTQI-identifying Black disabledperson, one for a LGBTQI-identifying Black homelessperson, and one for a non-white or mixed race child between the ages of 8 and 15.
Edit 6: There have been further concerns raised over the efficacy of the Council to deal with disputes between children, as children are currently not adequately represented. In light of the feedback, we will add child safety training programs to the onboarding session and add one additional seat for another non-white or mixed race child between the ages of 8 and 15 (preferably disabled).
Edit 7: We've heard your concerns about the Asian non-male seat representing all Asian subgroups as if they are a monolithic identity. That wasn't our intention. We will replace the Asian non-male seat with 12 mini-seats for each of the following Asian non-male identities: Chinese, Filipino, Vietnamese, Korean, Japanese, Cambodian, Taiwanese, Malaysian, Mongolian, Okinawan, Singaporean, and wildcard (any Asian identity, except Korean-American). The mini-seats will collectively hold the voting power of one seat.
Edit 8: We've been told that our Council under-represents those with a criminal record or incarceration experience, as white culture allows people to suffer a particular disadvantage because of past convictions. The Council will mandate that more than 25% of its members must have a violent criminal history with previous or current incarceration experience.
Edit 9: Some women have expressed to us that they wouldn't feel comfortable presenting a case involving a sexual offence to a Council that is partly made up of criminals with a history of committing sexual offences. We are placing a cap of 50% on the proportion of Council members who have performed one or more premeditated sexual assaults or rapes in the preceding twelve months. Homelesspersons and disabledpersons are exempt from this cap.
I'm late to this party, but this was pretty good. About the only thing they missed was requiring that the one white woman cannot be named "Karen".
  • Haha 1

It's like kids that run away from home, only to camp out in the backyard and mommy still brings them snacks.  They don't want police in there, they shouldn't have gone in.  If I was an officer I'd let them sort their own problems out.

Edited by ulukinatme

1 minute ago, EuroHorn said:

As long as amazon continues to deliver and their Netflix accounts work. 

need facebook live streaming and twitter to remain solvent as well.  is Starbucks still open in the Chaz?  that has to be a requirement.

So do I have this right? They setup cement barriers and manned entry points with guns where they told people they’re now security, and volunteer medics, and “the systems” resources aren’t welcome. But when they start killing themselves it’s the “corrupt system’s” fault they don’t feel safe and/or welcome?

Im pretty sure emt aren’t allowed to go into a zone where there was a shooting or stabbing unless the scene was first cleared and secured by the police, who they refused to allow in.

• Like 5

last I heard, they negotiated with the city, and the city brought in concrete barriers to surround a 3 block area that they would let them have, to allow cars to go through the 6 blocks reducing them to 3 blocks, but CHOP reneged after they set the barriers up, and put their plastic/wood barriers back up around the 6 blocks after the cement barriers were placed.