The CHAZ

workswithseed

5 hours ago, BabaYaga said:

Two kids.  I can tell you one thing, I find out either of those little shits does this to SRV, I'm going to beat their asses with my old saddle girth strap.....

Come on people.  Stevie?  Really?  What the actual fuck.  

e76tymp8b0251.jpg

Don't you know they only make statues out of racist white people?  Clearly this guy was a slave owner or something back in the day.

46 minutes ago, ulukinatme said:

Don't you know they only make statues out of racist white people?  Clearly this guy was a slave owner or something back in the day.

Lord, I hope I never amount to anything that would prompt a statue being built.

Imagine down the road when someone finds out I once ate enchiladas made with flour tortillas.  #soashamed

• Haha 4

Probably should go in "Today In History" - June 24th, 1968, “Resurrection City,” a shantytown constructed as part of the Poor People’s March on Washington, D.C., was closed down by authorities.

Relevant? I don't know, just thought it was interesting. 

15 hours ago, Texas St. Armadillos said:

Lord, I hope I never amount to anything that would prompt a statue being built.

Imagine down the road when someone finds out I once ate enchiladas made with flour tortillas.  #soashamed

It will be said you only liked flour tortillas better because they were white.  Your name shall forever live in infamy.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

I'm curious how many lawyers will just sigh at his suit, and shake their heads.

Did he file in the CHOP district court, or an American court?

if he is suing the Seattle pd, does he understand that police have no mandate to respond in any kind of time limit, or at all?  Tough to win a too slow claim when there’s no such thing as too slow. 

2 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

if he is suing the Seattle pd, does he understand that police have no mandate to respond in any kind of time limit, or at all?  Tough to win a too slow claim when there’s no such thing as too slow. 

I actually didn't know that, and I don't know.

21 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

No problem, lawyer has a degree fro CHOP University.  They got this covered.

I picture this

Edited by Moby Ric

3 hours ago, workswithseed said:

http://dlvr.it/RZJDsw

CHOP organizers have delivered the final blow to the two-week-long protest in Seattle’s Capitol Hill neighborhood, asking the remaining protesters to please pack up and leave, and announcing that the “mission” of CHOP is shifting to its “next phase.”

Narrator: Nobody's leaving.

We saw this with the DAPL protest in North Dakota.  A contingent of mostly psychos stayed THROUGH THE NORTH DAKOTA WINTER and were finally bribed to leave a few weeks before their village flooded from the spring melt.

Narrator: Nobody's leaving.
We saw this with the DAPL protest in North Dakota.  A contingent of mostly psychos stayed THROUGH THE NORTH DAKOTA WINTER and were finally bribed to leave a few weeks before their village flooded from the spring melt.

The Mayor said that she hoped Black leaders and alternative “resources” would convince the mob to vacate the area. I would not be surprised if a big part of those “alternative resources” include ransom payouts to some of the influential individuals that claim to be in power.

16 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Yep.  When seconds count, the police are only minutes away.....

On 6/24/2020 at 7:01 AM, El Diablo said:

Probably should go in "Today In History" - June 24th, 1968, “Resurrection City,” a shantytown constructed as part of the Poor People’s March on Washington, D.C., was closed down by authorities.

Relevant? I don't know, just thought it was interesting. 

What you got ain’t nothing new. This country’s always been hard on people. It ain’t all waiting on you. That’s vanity.

45 minutes ago, Texas_Rocks said:

The Mayor said that she hoped Black leaders and alternative “resources” would convince the mob to vacate the area. I would not be surprised if a big part of those “alternative resources” include ransom payouts to some of the influential individuals that claim to be in power.

Capitalism wins again.

• Like 1

Is this the thread to talk about statues being toppled?

Two statues in Madison WI toppled by protesters.

Protesters tore down two historic statues outside the Capitol on Tuesday evening — one that has come to represent women’s rights and the other honoring an abolitionist — leaving many people wondering what purpose their removal served to advance the Black Lives Matter movement.

In Madison, a group of several hundred protesters on Tuesday evening took down a replica of “Forward,” a statue of a woman with her right arm extended. Protesters also decapitated and dragged into Lake Monona a statue representing Hans Christian Heg, a Wisconsin abolitionist who died in a Civil War battle.

https://madison.com/wsj/news/local/strategic-or-misguided-toppling-of-statues-sparks-latest-debate-on-madison-protests/article_c162791f-df91-5e33-b398-96b96d7bbee4.html

Okay, but why topple these statues?

5 minutes ago, ajax said:

Is this the thread to talk about statues being toppled?

Two statues in Madison WI toppled by protesters.

https://madison.com/wsj/news/local/strategic-or-misguided-toppling-of-statues-sparks-latest-debate-on-madison-protests/article_c162791f-df91-5e33-b398-96b96d7bbee4.html

Okay, but why topple these statues?

• Like 1

I like that reaction.  During the riots, there were multiple incidents of black PROTESTERS telling rioters to GTFO with their bullshit because it detracted from the real message.

They are correct.  The disruptors and soy boys need to go back to their basements.  They are actually damaging/ curtailing the dialogue/ conversation that needs to happen in this country.