The CHAZ

workswithseed

1 hour ago, workswithseed said:

How recent is that?

From the article posted above so I think over the weekend.

59 minutes ago, Llano Estacado said:

My truth - Utopia isn’t filled with unserviced disorganized port-a-johns.

Honestly! At least the ones under I35 and 7th are placed neatly in a row.

These Chaz residents must have a lot of vacation time built up from their jobs . That has to be close to expiring. Some will have to be going back to work soon, unless they killed someone or were killed.

They have good managers hired to run their successful business day-to-day. Just gotta check in on the conference calls and fly back for the annual meeting.

• Like 1

everything is political. every. fucking. thing.

some of it is painful and long overdue but other shit is political just because it's a sport to bitch and overthrow the system. what system you ask? the same fucking system both sides bitch about, revolt against, and blame the other side for. it's a convenient, made up, everlong boogeyman to assert the many causes du jour. 

it's like we are living through an endless twilight zone nightmare that will never fucking end.

i'm not rooting for anyone. i just want the shit to stop and sanity to come back. 

sadly it won't. wont matter if trump or biden gets elected. it'll just add conviction to the "losing" side to be more of an ass and the "winning" side to more obstinate and more of an ass. people forget that "We the people" means we're all in it together.

as i look towards retirement, i really am starting to look at canada, some rural drug war free place in mexico, or some inexpensive country with kick ass food to move to.

so fucking tired of this shit.

• Like 6