The CHAZ

workswithseed

2 hours ago, clapclapclap said:

Doesn't sound like the CHAZ alternative is going to catch on, except maybe in the CRAZ:

https://news.gallup.com/poll/316571/black-americans-police-retain-local-presence.aspx?utm_source=tagrss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=syndication

Black Americans Want Police to Retain Local Presence

When asked whether they want the police to spend more time, the same amount of time or less time than they currently do in their area, most Black Americans -- 61% -- want the police presence to remain the same. This is similar to the 67% of all U.S. adults preferring the status quo, including 71% of White Americans.

Meanwhile, nearly equal proportions of Black Americans say they would like the police to spend more time in their area (20%) as say they'd like them to spend less time there (19%).

These findings are from a June 23-July 6 Gallup Panel survey, administered by web in English and conducted as part of the newly launched Gallup Center on Black Voices. The study includes large samples of Black, Hispanic and Asian Americans, weighted to their correct proportions of the population.

Of these four racial/ethnic groups, Asian Americans are the most likely to want less police presence where they live, with 28% saying this. That contrasts with 12% of White Americans, 17% of Hispanic Americans and 19% of Black Americans. (snip)

Wait, you mean the vulnerable communities that are seeing spikes in crimes predominantly in ares shouting the loudest to defund (and now dismantle) are the ones ironically most concerned there will be even more violence without police protection.  This is my shocked face......

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, VABuckeye said:

It's not that.  There are many good messages out there and people wanting positive change.

Then there are the idiots with a voice.

Ironic post given the thread subject.

26 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

My dads best friend lives there and is pretty liberal. Never voted for a republican in his life. He said- I ain’t voting. For that Trump but I’m voting all else GOP local and state. 
I’m interested now to see if the GOP gets 3 votes or 5 votes up there now. 

The more that the same people you vote for keep showing their ass, the more you notice thier shit stinks. I think after these 3 months of distruction, violence, and death will lead a lot of people to notice that the people who are supposed to keep the peace, but not do shit till it affected them will put a sour taste in thier mouth.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

My dads best friend lives there and is pretty liberal. Never voted for a republican in his life. He said- I ain’t voting. For that Trump but I’m voting all else GOP local and state. 

I’m interested now to see if the GOP gets 3 votes or 5 votes up there now. 

What’s your Dad’s BFF uncensored opinion on Chaz and the rest?

Or can we assume his views from his pledge?

• 1 month later...
Just now, workswithseed said:

He also does game boomers. Sorry that you've never been on the internet, but some people like weird things.

Lol I ain't hating - I enjoy some weird ass youtube myself (shoutout to AvE and Steve1989MREinfo)! Just wouldn't think of looking for factual news and US current events coverage from a weeb gamer Canadian lol

3 minutes ago, Captainant said:

Lol I ain't hating - I enjoy some weird ass youtube myself (shoutout to AvE and Steve1989MREinfo)! Just wouldn't think of looking for factual news and US current events coverage from a weeb gamer Canadian lol

Nothing good ever good comes out of Canada except polar vortexes creating great, ski worthy, snow storms in the Southeast, and Northeast.  That and great BC grown weed.

Edited by Onboard 2.0