OU Recruiting 2022: Abnormal Mutations in OUDNA

texifornia

A quick look at OU's 247 site shows that Drumm says Morris is good to go and participating and Thune has him listed as a likely starter at RT -- from the 16th ::

Starter: Wanya Morris — Morris was a two-year starter at Tennessee, but under the tutelage of Bill Bedenbaugh, the former five-star prospect has a chance to become one of the country’s finest tackles. He’s already earned preseason All-Big 12 honors before ever taking a snap for the Sooners, and there’s nary an edge rusher in the Big 12 that’s going to blow by Morris. Tackle was a position of need for Oklahoma after Adrian Ealy unexpectedly declared for the NFL draft, and Morris provides stability and experience on either side. Bedenbaugh didn’t bring Morris in to ride the bench, so if he's healthy, he'll almost certainly start. QUOTABLE: “He’s getting better. He’s doing good things. Again… the transition coming from a different [school], it’s just learning. You know what I mean? And he’s doing a good job.” — Bedenbaugh

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, golfclap said:

A quick look at OU's 247 site shows that Drumm says Morris is good to go and participating and Thune has him listed as a likely starter at RT -- from the 16th ::

I hope this is right.

There are reports he isn't practicing and no injury has been uncovered.

from the OU 247 board - put this DIRECTLY in my veins ::

2019:

-Lose Jase Mcclellan on signing day

2020:

-Trey Sermon Transfers

-Kennedy Brooks opts out of 2020 season

-Lose Camar Wheaton on signing day

2021:

-No RB’s signed in 2021 class

-Rhamondre Stevenson goes to the NFL

-Seth Mcgowen robs someone

-Mikey Henderson robs someone

-Marcus Major ruled ineligible

-Tre Bradford transfers in and out in 2 months time

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Rage+1 1

4 minutes ago, golfclap said:

2019:

2020:

-Trey Sermon Transfers

2021:

Are they still blaming this stuff (sans the robbery) all on Boulware or is Murray finally catching flak for any of this?

45 minutes ago, golfclap said:

2019:

2020:

-Trey Sermon Transfers

2021:

It's almost like DeMarco Murray makes everyone who has to spend time with him absolutely loathe him.

According to a work buddy/OU fan, Bradford’s dad posts on their rivals site and posted the following:

“Guys like I told Josh, I'm embarrassed, disappointed and furious at Tre right now! LSU kept going behind our backs talking to him after I told them repeatedly to stop calling him. He never could get comfortable at OU because of the shit they were pumping into his head!! MY FAMILY IS NOT ON BOARD WITH THIS!! but as you all with kids know, sometimes they gotta bump their heads to figure things out! I'm sorry and flame away..... He's gonna learn the hard way.”

That’s a shame….

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Chili dog said:

According to a work buddy/OU fan, Bradford’s dad posts on their rivals site and posted the following:

“Guys like I told Josh, I'm embarrassed, disappointed and furious at Tre right now! LSU kept going behind our backs talking to him after I told them repeatedly to stop calling him. He never could get comfortable at OU because of the shit they were pumping into his head!! MY FAMILY IS NOT ON BOARD WITH THIS!! but as you all with kids know, sometimes they gotta bump their heads to figure things out! I'm sorry and flame away..... He's gonna learn the hard way.”

That’s a shame….

Ah yes. The security blanket of the LSU staff who will definitely be there for his entire stay in college. Definitely. 

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, Hornlover said:

Can you imagine how apoplectic @golfclap would be if Drayton' s RB room was anything like OU's? Somewhere, on some OU message board, the Sooner version of golfclap is going apeshit on Murray. 

Here I was feeling all down and out about Covid and Afghanistan and then Hornlover puts a smile on my face with that happy thought.  You're doing God's work, Hornlover.

52 minutes ago, Hornlover said:

Can you imagine how apoplectic @golfclap would be if Drayton' s RB room was anything like OU's? Somewhere, on some OU message board, the Sooner version of golfclap is going apeshit on Murray. 

The OU sucks version of @golfclap?

Is Such A Thing Even Possible GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

What would he be named?

boomerclap? soonerclap? schoonerclap? burglarclap? dirtiestprograminCFBhistory-clap?

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Chili dog said:

That’s a shame….

Isn't that called tampering and illegal according to the NCAA? Not that I expect anything to come of it, and not that I am upset but... Putting LSU on probation would cause some long-term issues at LSU as it is probably harder to find a good coach who can turn the program around when on probation.

3 minutes ago, Bevo said:

Isn't that called tampering and illegal according to the NCAA? Not that I expect anything to come of it, and not that I am upset but... Putting LSU on probation would cause some long-term issues at LSU as it is probably harder to find a good coach who can turn the program around when on probation.

It's not like they have Ed Orgeron on tape saying "Rahr mahrdl harmg ar strarlngre aorsuh oraffre". (translated from Ogre-speak as 'I made him a strong-ass offer' ). 

17 minutes ago, Hornlover said:

It's not like they have Ed Orgeron on tape saying "Rahr mahrdl harmg ar strarlngre aorsuh oraffre". (translated from Ogre-speak as 'I made him a strong-ass offer' ). 

Yeah, but an offer isn't even necessary. Coaches can't call students enrolled at another school. Someone at LSU is going to have to give his dad a lot of money to keep his mouth shut and hide the phone records. Do coaches use burner phones or non-school owned phones so calls can't be tracked through the freedom of information act?

37 minutes ago, Bevo said:

Yeah, but an offer isn't even necessary. Coaches can't call students enrolled at another school. Someone at LSU is going to have to give his dad a lot of money to keep his mouth shut and hide the phone records. Do coaches use burner phones or non-school owned phones so calls can't be tracked through the freedom of information act?

Discovering impropriety is easy. Convincing the NCAA to do anything about it is not. 

• Like 1

Theo Wease update via OU247 ::

I have been told by a couple of sources that Wease did indeed suffer a lower leg injury.

I don't want to say anything definitive about the severity right now, but from what I've heard, the prognosis is far from ideal. We will continue to dig on this.

• 3 weeks later...

The funniest part of this is that their fans are too stupid to realize the issue is the OL getting absolutely butt fucked out there. Not that Rattler is great (they’re the ones who pushed that narrative the loudest, by the way) but he’s far from the biggest problem with that offense.

Despite that they shit on their most visible player. Glorious.

Edited by ChemicalHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, JesusSweatDuck said:

Has it been confirmed that Rattler is in the portal? Seeing rumors, but no confirmation

Well his dad told OU Daily he's still committed to playing for OU (which along with reporting on practice through binoculars instigated much of their current media access meltdown) so who knows

• Hook 'Em 1