Karen of the Year

cactusflinthead

I think trolling for Karens is becoming a thing now.  My wife was out at the walking/running trail here in S OKC .  This place doesn't even allow bikes- there was a guy ( a gentleman of color) riding a dirt bike around the track clearly trying to get one of the ladies to say something. No one took the bait. For all of you married to potential Karens, please have the talk with them.

• Haha 1

Remember when Karen baiting was me in the 1990's putting on another splash of CK Eternity, and striking up a conversation about how much I loved the Spin Doctors with Karen H. in 2nd period Geometry?  I 'member.  

But yeah Pokoloco is right, I think there's already some entrapment going on\.  But Unless somebody just rolled into a string of racial slurs with that guy, I don't think any person (of color or otherwise) would have issue if somebody told him to get a motorized dirtbike off a narrow trail used by children, strollers, and the elderly on walks.  Again, a good portion of the Karens are people trying to say, "You're doing something questionable, I'd like to find out more about it or simply ask you to please stop."  But it comes out as, "You fucking foreigner/darkie/killer of my American dream, you ruined my fucking life and I'm telling the cops, ahhh!"  So I guess my wife was right, tone.  

For all the wives that ever complained about hour husbands tone even though his point was valid, these Karens are your penance.  You must all now suffer for her sins as we have suffered all of man's.  And the world goes around...

Edited by Lobo

Not once did the Karen or her husband ask the guy "is this your property?". Pretty sure he would have said yes then. I think his issue and subsequent semi-trolling of the lady stems from the fact that Karen just immediately jumped to a conclusion and approached the situation with an accusatory stance vs. an inquiring one. 

Could he have diffused it by saying "this is my house", sure. But he has no social responsibility or prerogative to do so. This is one of those situations where one party is about 98% in the wrong, which is close enough to being 100% responsible for the stupid situation for me to go ahead and round up.

6 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

This is one of those situations where one party is about 98% in the wrong, which is close enough to being 100% responsible for the stupid situation for me to go ahead and round up.

Round up and send to a re-edukaren camp?     

8 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

Not once did the Karen or her husband ask the guy "is this your property?". Pretty sure he would have said yes then. I think his issue and subsequent semi-trolling of the lady stems from the fact that Karen just immediately jumped to a conclusion and approached the situation with an accusatory stance vs. an inquiring one. 

Could he have diffused it by saying "this is my house", sure. But he has no social responsibility or prerogative to do so. This is one of those situations where one party is about 98% in the wrong, which is close enough to being 100% responsible for the stupid situation for me to go ahead and round up.

She clearly asked him if this was his property.  It's the first thing that comes out of her mouth.

1 minute ago, Cousin Strawberry said:

She clearly asked him if this was his property.  It's the first thing that comes out of her mouth.

Ah, yeah. I guess I missed that because my Twitter videos automatically start off muted. By the time I unmuted I was past that part.

Either way, doesn't change anything about my general statement. Obnoxious busybody probable racist with creepy confrontational smile vs. quirky guy who is annoyed at being accused of a crime against his own property. Who is at fault is incredibly obvious.

35 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

Ceo Karen’s husband lost his job with Raymond James  lulz 

Fuck em both. From just watching that video, I'm willing to guess  that Lisa and Robert spend the first 30 minutes of every day completing an intense regimen of smelling their own farts. 

6 hours ago, Pokoloco said:

I think trolling for Karens is becoming a thing now.  My wife was out at the walking/running trail here in S OKC .  This place doesn't even allow bikes- there was a guy ( a gentleman of color) riding a dirt bike around the track clearly trying to get one of the ladies to say something. No one took the bait. For all of you married to potential Karens, please have the talk with them.

This is a good point. Mine (no pics) was nowhere near the level of a Karen (I guess Becky according to that chart) but she had a tendency to overreact to something (which I blame her pussy ass ex because they'd frequently call on each other after verbal arguments. Yes. Arguments kicked off a game of "who can call first") and get police involved. Told her from the very beginning she's not allowed to call the cops anymore unless I'm not there and her life's in noticeable (not felt) danger. Anything else is a waste of resources and puts people's lives in jeopardy, usually over the most trivial of things. 

Before I get any stupid replies, yes, I do believe police serve a purpose in a community. I just happen to find that "purpose" is less needed in reality and many issues can be resolved without them. 

I have no idea where else to put this:
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/im-a-32-year-old-stay-at-home-mom-and-my-husband-earns-150000-a-year-will-i-ever-be-able-to-enjoy-a-retirement-2020-06-15

I’m a 32-year-old stay-at-home mom, and my husband earns $150,000 a year. Will I ever be able to enjoy a retirement?

Unless her husband is a complete cradle robber, this household is damn near top 5% income earning with 30 years of earning left and just one earner.  how the fuck do you ask this question in public?

Edited by elfenix

1 hour ago, tx 3 putt said:

her husband will dump her of younger model, guarantee it 

and she will take the kids . . . if she is a Karen - according to one of the original variants of the meme. That's when the hell starts according to OG Karen. 

Edited by washparkhorn

6 hours ago, elfenix said:

I have no idea where else to put this:
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/im-a-32-year-old-stay-at-home-mom-and-my-husband-earns-150000-a-year-will-i-ever-be-able-to-enjoy-a-retirement-2020-06-15

Unless her husband is a complete cradle robber, this household is damn near top 5% income earning with 30 years of earning left and just one earner.  how the fuck do you ask this question in public?

Why didn’t she just title the article “In obviously leaving my husband at some point, how do I save money?” Otherwise why would she be talking about her retirement independently of him? 

5 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

Why didn’t she just title the article “In obviously leaving my husband at some point, how do I save money?” Otherwise why would she be talking about her retirement independently of him? 

that's the other question that went through my head

On 6/14/2020 at 12:58 PM, GW Hayduke said:

i don’t know about you. But when I’m outside my place and someone gets my attention, I don’t immediately flip my phone toward them before responding.

Yes, that's because you're white.

Weird that folks don’t see it. 

Yep.

On 6/17/2020 at 1:29 PM, NWBuck said:

#DefundKarens

Wow. Just wow. 

1 hour ago, Bama Chick said:

Married to a cop.

76dfff29934545d91d7dc4b3ec6b8ade.jpg

And now unemployed.

0e503f67ee612d210ed44520d3d67e0b.jpg

We need an official "got'em!" for these outed racists. I'm still enjoying the dancing African pallbearers for Corona, and it could easily be utilized here on many levels, but someone with the skills should do a new one for this. 

• Like 2