Karen of the Year

cactusflinthead

6 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Married to a cop.

76dfff29934545d91d7dc4b3ec6b8ade.jpg

And now unemployed.

0e503f67ee612d210ed44520d3d67e0b.jpg

Absolutely horrifying and enraging, but unfortunately not surprising. There is a lot of sympathy for cops and "status quo above everything" among all genders of older white nurses. It's really fucking gross, and I hate it, but thankfully it's starting to thin out at a pretty decent rate. Some in younger nurses, too, but it's not nearly as prevalent. 

• Like 2

That's the point. The common denominator in all of these are the absolute certainty that her opinion is above reproach. Whether it's racist or insane or flat out wrong is immaterial. No one is telling her she has to open her mouth. All they have to do to avoid the repercussions is shut up, but that's the one thing that their overwhelming sense of entitlement will not abide. 

There is a reason I put the thread in CR and here it is.

2 hours ago, NWBuck said:

Looks like North Hollywood Karen may have been instigating this whole thing

Some people have way too much fucking time on their hands.  I'm sure her husband was off getting a blow job somewhere so this bitch hatched this genius plan.  You got us all!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, cactusflinthead said:

That's the point. The common denominator in all of these are the absolute certainty that her opinion is above reproach. Whether it's racist or insane or flat out wrong is immaterial. No one is telling her she has to open her mouth. All they have to do to avoid the repercussions is shut up, but that's the one thing that their overwhelming sense of entitlement will not abide. 

There is a reason I put the thread in CR and here it is.

Really? That's crazy talk. Seriously. On one hand you have people who can't help themselves and on the other...you don't. We are entering Witch Hunt Moral Panic territory when we lump the insane in with the guilty. 

13 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Does “ago back to Oakland” lady have on a Longhorn cap?

c93aafabcb068528de7164dab67ea3a8.jpg
01d8a718e3ba06f5011ab5654e8f75e6.jpg

Black jerseys for the D! Um, actually I am gonna run with that being a saw em' off ag hat. Joking...But no true Horn reps without burnt orange, even if they are going racist commando. 

3 hours ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Really? That's crazy talk. Seriously. On one hand you have people who can't help themselves and on the other...you don't. We are entering Witch Hunt Moral Panic territory when we lump the insane in with the guilty. 

Black jerseys for the D! Um, actually I am gonna run with that being a saw em' off ag hat. Joking...But no true Horn reps without burnt orange, even if they are going racist commando. 

Yeah, I was referring to people who are bipolar, schizophrenic, or addicts or some combination thereof and just happen to be going off on a PoC.  There seem to be quite a number of them represented here among the entitled and racist.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Parliament said:

Not sure which thread to put this. Old Karens with dementia.

Man, del Boca Vista really turned to shit after Morty was impeached.  

This thread also makes me wonder, how many men don't even know that they're married to a Karen?  Statistically speaking, at least 50% of married American men are betrothed to an average to below average looking woman, who is statistically overweight, and acts like a complete bitch at least 51% of the time.  I Feel sorry for the poor bastards.  

9 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

Yeah, I was referring to people who are bipolar, schizophrenic, or addicts or some combination thereof and just happen to be going off on a PoC.  There seem to be quite a number of them represented here among the entitled and racist.

What are we supposed to do with them? The first one posted here was allegedly off her meds. Does that absolve her? 

Let her be as racist and crazy as she wants to be? 

6 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

What are we supposed to do with them? The first one posted here was allegedly off her meds. Does that absolve her? 

Let her be as racist and crazy as she wants to be? 

I don't know, but it's less amusing to scoff at and scorn the mentally ill.

42 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

I don't know, but it's less amusing to scoff at and scorn the mentally ill.

I don't know about that. The narcissist is blissfully unaware that they are mentally disabled. It's the rest of us that are messed up. I'm not going to make fun of the quietly detached person with their bags of stuff. That's sad. The loudmouth that has to insert themselves in a situation gets it with full vigor.

• Like 1

The responses to that tweet really made my night and morning. This ridiculous call out culture for innocuous "wrongs" needs to come to a close. He thought putting MiCo on blast would get him something. Instead, he made his wife look like a toddler and is trending on Twitter for all the wrong reasons. 

13 minutes ago, mdmost said:

The responses to that tweet really made my night and morning. This ridiculous call out culture for innocuous "wrongs" needs to come to a close. He thought putting MiCo on blast would get him something. Instead, he made his wife look like a toddler and is trending on Twitter for all the wrong reasons. 

Why? Then we wouldn't get this nice entertainment. I think these people need to keep it up and we need to make fun of them as much as possible. 

Coincidentally that Mi Cocina in Allen is the only place I've sat down at since March 12. Back in May during the partial opening we met a friend there at 10 pm when there was no one there and only on the patio for some Mambos. No shredded cheese necessary. 

2 hours ago, mdmost said:

His podcast is called "Opinionated Much?" 

That really says all you need to know about that dork.