Karen of the Year

cactusflinthead

1 hour ago, Pancho said:

Someone on this site has to know this person.  

how did she get a full basket of groceries? how did she get in the store and obviously shop for some length of time without a mask if it was required? 

after the Trader Joe's setup story i'm suspicious of these over the top public tantrums 🤨 these jackasses are trying to start shit.

20 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

“The K word”

Bitch, shut the fuck up.

I honest to God thought she'd end her rant with "Namaste", but she ended it with "Karma" so (person of) color me surprised.  she did have one valid point, the "Karens" among us aren't always just middle-aged white women with bad haircuts, they come in all forms.  But otherwise, all this woman was doing was campaigning to be the new leader of the Karens.  Their next move is not to berate people up to questionable (in their minds) behavior.  but rather to protect their rights to stir shit up.

If one of y'all doesn't show up to the next rally with a sign that says, "Karens for Trump"...I'll be sorely disappointed.  

karen is a gender neutral meme. We all have karens in our lives. Snapping back with an "OK karen" to a dude paralyzes them. 

God bless surly women for understanding the meme and how it does not apply to any of them.

Some of you dudes, on the other hand, . . . 

• Haha 1

Did they ever figure out who that biking asshole was that attacked that little girl on that bridge?  I remember something about the original guy identified wasn't him, but I assume after a month...the right guy was unmasked?  

27 minutes ago, washparkhorn said:

karen is a gender neutral meme. We all have karens in our lives. Snapping back with an "OK karen" to a dude paralyzes them. 

God bless surly women for understanding the meme and how it does not apply to any of them.

Man. I’d have whipped that motherfuckers ass The second he approached that child. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Did they ever figure out who that biking asshole was that attacked that little girl on that bridge?  I remember something about the original guy identified wasn't him, but I assume after a month...the right guy was unmasked?  

Yes they arrested a guy and he admitted to it.  It wasn’t the cop they first identified, just some 60 yr old asshole from the area.

2 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

“The K word”

Bitch, shut the fuck up.

1 hour ago, washparkhorn said:

Surprised by your post @Bama Chick, especially calling Faith a bitch. I sweater god, not trying to mansplain (I am a white dude, full disclosure), but despite @washparkhorn's declaration, Karen is not a gender-neutral insult. Yes, you can call a man a Karen, just like you can call a man a pussy, a bitch, a cunt, etc., but the point of calling a man these things is to further emphasize that women are inferior to men in some way. This is far from gender neutral. The behavior that many white women display is absolutely terrible and is certainly a result of weaponizing the privilege they have, but I am not sure that we as a culture really need another pejorative term aimed at women. Doing so gives cover to the behavior / comments that Faith noticed, about further emphasizing the gender / looks / quality of the targets using even more misogynistic language.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nivek said:

I really thought you were going to transition into the Three Amigos speech.

For some, shyness might be their Karen. For others, a lack of education might be their Karen. For us, Karen is a loud obnoxious bitch who wants to speak to our manager. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

2 questions:

1.  While y’all are critiquing the bitch at MiCo, you are all focusing on the wrong thing.  Why the fuck would you willingly eat fajitas at MiCo when there is a Lupe Tortilla nearby?

2.  When did a mediocore NBA player become the voice of reason for our society?  I see Rex f’n Chapman quoted all over this site.  How the fuck did that happen?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

2 questions:

1.  While y’all are critiquing the bitch at MiCo, you are all focusing on the wrong thing.  Why the fuck would you willingly eat fajitas at MiCo when there is a Lupe Tortilla nearby?

2.  When did a mediocore NBA player become the voice of reason for our society?  I see Rex f’n Chapman quoted all over this site.  How the fuck did that happen?

i thought he just posted funny videos on twitter, no idea he'd been in the nba

• Like 2

Propaganda by dick riding Hugo and the gang. IOW, he says political shit they like.

I'm sure you'd love to move to the Villages at some point to be with your people. 

Couldn’t be any worse than staying next to you and getting the cops called on me every day. While you post your faux outrage on Surly about the harassment.

LOL

4 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

Couldn’t be any worse than staying next to you and getting the cops called on me every day. While you post your faux outrage on Surly about the harassment.

LOL

That makes no sense. We don't live in the same city. You really love to pull the victim card when it suits you.