Karen of the Year

cactusflinthead

We've got serious Karen drift going on here.

A Karen is an obnoxious white woman who demands the manager.

Not an obnoxious white woman who calls the cops on people of color for everyday stuff

Not a horrendously racist white woman caught on video dropping n-bombs or "go back to your country" taunts. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

I didn't even know "St. Louis Pizza" was a thing.  Guess it's like Cincinnati chili 

As I understand it, St. Louis is like San Antonio in that you will never be accepted socially in the top tiers of the city until your family has been there three or four generations. And unlike San Antonio, nobody is sticking around in St. Louis for the long haul nowadays, so the social aristocracy there is getting more and more insular.

My college GF was from Cincinnati and it seems similar to St Louis, culturally and architecturally and decaying river port-wise, but with fewer Italians. 

This trend of racist idiots getting fired for posting stupid racist things on social media and/or getting caught by camera phone doing stupid racist things in real life is fucking awesome. By far the best thing coming out of social media these days.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

As I understand it, St. Louis is like San Antonio in that you will never be accepted socially in the top tiers of the city until your family has been there three or four generations. And unlike San Antonio, nobody is sticking around in St. Louis for the long haul nowadays, so the social aristocracy there is getting more and more insular.

My college GF was from Cincinnati and it seems similar to St Louis, culturally and architecturally and decaying river port-wise, but with fewer Italians. 

My parents are both from Missouri, and I can say with complete confidence it's a fucking shitbag state full of shitbag people and as far a I'm concerned it can be razed. 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

I posted on one of the threads about this couple that I covered StL for work for a while. The sales lady I worked with married into some old money St Louis family and wouldn't shut up about it. I likened it to old money New Orleans, but I guess SA works too, and for the same reasons. I always found it odd that one of the things she would often slide into conversations was that her husband was a "3rd generation Jesuit boy". I guess High School smack is a thing there. Anyway, it seemed like St Louis was the poster child of white flight, and most of the money, and the white people that held it, lived in suburbs like Clayton or Brentwood and most of the big political fights were County (wealthy white republicans) Vs City (poor, brown, democrats) and it seemed like county won most of the time. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

My parents are both from Missouri, and I can say with complete confidence it's a fucking shitbag state full of shitbag people and as far a I'm concerned it can be razed. 

I have a cluster of St Louis-based work friends I've know for 20 years and they would agree as to the rest of the state, but they are fierce about loving St. Louis. And most of these people don't even like sports. I guess it's an underdog thing.

4 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

I posted on one of the threads about this couple that I covered StL for work for a while. The sales lady I worked with married into some old money St Louis family and wouldn't shut up about it. I likened it to old money New Orleans, but I guess SA works too, and for the same reasons. I always found it odd that one of the things she would often slide into conversations was that her husband was a "3rd generation Jesuit boy". I guess High School smack is a thing there. Anyway, it seemed like St Louis was the poster child of white flight, and most of the money, and the white people that held it, lived in suburbs like Clayton or Brentwood and most of the big political fights were County (wealthy white republicans) Vs City (poor, brown, democrats) and it seemed like county won most of the time. 

Yeah, New Orleans is in that category too for sure. Dallas, Houston, and Austin need another century to catch up in proper hometown snobbery. 

8 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

What’s up with nurses lately showing their asses?

(Not saying all nurses are like this but nurses seem over represented in these incidents.)

Shot

08351a4b86a52862367f10dffc44a735.jpg

Chaser

1bcabbbadad411faa132d892bf11ec19.jpg

I mean......”thinking about becoming racist”, “the blacks have overstepped”, “time to bring [back] the KKK”??

"I've never liked avocados but this guacamole changed my mind."

"I've always thought pink was my color but now I'm not so sure."

"I've never been a racist but I'm fixing to change."

Seems reasonable.

So my company has an internal social media thing. One of my now former coworkers got fed up with the BLM posts and started in with ALM and would not lot it go. She was able to talk to a manager because the CEO eventually got involved and told her they could talk and she needed to stop. She didn’t stop, they talked anyway, and she no longer works for us. 

CEO and this woman both in Seattle, btw. 

Guest Lobo

I am so sorry that some of you pro-Trumpers have to be married to fat Karens when gorgeous women like this are out there with beauty and fervor. 

seriously, keep telling yourselves she’s gonna lose that baby weight and get wise at 45.  Mmmmkay.  

1 hour ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Not an obnoxious white woman who calls the cops on people of color for everyday stuff

Not a horrendously racist white woman caught on video dropping n-bombs or "go back to your country" taunts. 

The game has changed. 

The definitions have shifted. Things move fast in this pre-apocalyptic lunacy time line. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Okay, Karen. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

So my company has an internal social media thing. One of my now former coworkers got fed up with the BLM posts and started in with ALM and would not lot it go. She was able to talk to a manager because the CEO eventually got involved and told her they could talk and she needed to stop. She didn’t stop, they talked anyway, and she no longer works for us. 

CEO and this woman both in Seattle, btw. 

Was the company making BLM posts so she decided to counter, or just on her Facebook countering other Facebook users?

Also congrats on working for Amazon.

Guest Lobo
1 hour ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

master race indeed

Race?  Races?  Who da fuck she gonna beat with cankles like that?  Oh they definitely hammies, made of ham like a mo'fucker.  

5 hours ago, Pancho said:

“Could you please stop recording.”  Ya ass know you lying!

Whoa, on this getting national attention.  As someone who lives near there, not sure whether to be mortified by Karen's Susan's racism, or grateful that the neighbors said a figurative fuck off to her.

This happened also:

12 hours ago, workswithseed said:

Was the company making BLM posts so she decided to counter, or just on her Facebook countering other Facebook users?

Also congrats on working for Amazon.

It was employees responding to a post by leadership. And nah I’m not willing to work 60 hour weeks for a 30 hour a week paycheck. I already did that at Dell. 

• Like 2

I will defend my Chrysler Pacifica!

According to the lady videoing, they were walking in the parking lot and the van almost backed into them so one of the women hit the back of the van with her hand to let the driver know they were about to run them over.

Updates -

af7a64c7625576c7a03d8b4c0791d94e.jpg

3 hours ago, lemonlime said:

Whoa, on this getting national attention.  As someone who lives near there, not sure whether to be mortified by Karen's Susan's racism, or grateful that the neighbors said a figurative fuck off to her.

This happened also:

Montclair, NJ.  Lots of residents with lots of big money in that little NJ burg.

1 minute ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

How is that crazy gun-brandishing bitch not in jail?

I think you know the answer to this. Flip the races in this situation and there is little doubt a black woman with a gun would be tazed/shot/asphyxiated. 

• Like 5

Not sure I can take the side of anyone in this vid.

Looks like they accidentally almost ran into someone? If so, apologize and ask what you can do to help. If the other party gets all belligerent, drive away. Don't make this a thing.

If someone almost runs you over but doesn't hurt anyone, kindly ask them to be more careful and walk away.

• Like 2