Karen of the Year

cactusflinthead

1 hour ago, InkaUtexas said:

What city are you in? My friend works with food security and I am pretty sure we can find another group to deliver to her. It really is sad how we overlook those in need of food safety. Good on you Sir. 

NYC. Her social worker has been telling us that meals on wheels will be coming back for a few months now.

For me, it has become an issue of my family's own mental health. It is not sustainable to have our door frantically knocked on at all hours of the day and night almost every day.  And I don't have the patience anymore to go through the charade of "fixing" what she believes is wrong.  Neither does the building super for that matter.  How do you get someone like her to even allow an EMT to do a wellness check?

She had a court date in March that was pushed back to June and then July. Eventually, the state will be able to make decisions for her.  She needs 24 hour supervision and medical care.  Having seen my grandfather go through Alzheimer's, she is still in the relatively early stages of it.  With proper nutrition and socialization, she could have some quality of life for several more years.

And she's not a Karen so this is all in the wrong thread.

Edited by FondrenRoad
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, FondrenRoad said:

NYC. Her social worker has been telling us that meals on wheels will be coming back for a few months now.

She had a court date in March that was pushed back to June and then July. Eventually, the state will be able to make decisions for her.  She needs 24 hour supervision and medical care.  Having seen my grandfather go through Alzheimer's, she is still in the relatively early stages of it.  With proper nutrition and socialization, she could have some quality of life for several more years.

OK, let me ask. If I find something will DM you. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, FondrenRoad said:

For me, it has become an issue of my family's own mental health. It is not sustainable to have our door frantically knocked on at all hours of the day and night almost every day.  And I don't have the patience anymore to go through the charade of "fixing" what she believes is wrong.  Neither does the building super for that matter.  How do you get someone like her to even allow an EMT to do a wellness check?

And she's not a Karen so this is all in the wrong thread.

One of the best thread side roads I've seen. Already got a maybe hook up. 

Good luck 

• Like 1

Guest Lobo

Yep, just looking for the funny shit in these videos now as Trumpers sink deeper and deeper into laughable behavior.  I'm assuming that's her husband or a blood relative that is just kinda looking at the whole scene, listening her claim to be a special operator like, "Yep, same crazy shit she says every week."  Then closes the door so at least the kids don't have to hear this shit again.  

She probably came home, then as the cops pulled up told him, "Oh this is bullshit.  They're here because I tore some masks off at Target." And he thought, "Oh, you tore a mask off somebody that was wearing one that insisted you wear one?"  And then she says, "No, I tore the whole mask rack down.  This is stage 3 of my orders from Q-Anon and Trump!"  Because it's Tuesday, so of course it is.  

If there is any justice in the world, J-L Cauvin will make his next video to be his other side of the phone call from this woman in Scottsdale.  

The reason why she was not in the house is because he's done with her. Had enough of the crazy. 

https://www.dailydot.com/debug/qanon-karen-target-masks/

According to the Redditor who posted the second video online, both incidents happened after her husband said he wanted a divorce and kicked her out. She later went to a hotel—then Target—and back to her hotel, where she was later kicked out, again. When she went back to her house, her husband stopped her and called the cops.

Target hasn’t commented publicly on the incident.

Down in replies someone says this is her.

https://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/rose-pr-firm-feud-escalates-youtube-restraining-orders-11254699

Edited by cactusflinthead

27 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

Depending on her age, it could be mental illness hitting. 

Why not both.  People with bipolar disorder and schizophrenia are extremely susceptible to drug abuse.

This is one of those examples that amused and infuriated me at first and then made me kind of sad.  Sad for her and sad that I was laughing at it.

That her insanity is focused for the moment on Trump and Qanon is a relatively small part of the picture.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Like 5

Guest Lobo
16 minutes ago, mchookem said:

so Tom Hanks is the satanic high priest of Hollywood. and is also dead. 

ok cool, hookem

They say If you play any of the Oneders songs backwards, it says that Tom is dead.  

Edited by Lobo

If I would’ve gotten to this restaurant in Brooklyn a little earlier I would’ve recorded a pretty good Karening. The woman I was there to hangout with tried to get her friend to leave, but she wouldn’t. When a restaurant asks you to leave because you are making customers feel uncomfortable you just do it right now, especially since you have already paid. I wanted no part of that crazy at that point so I just went to McCarren Park instead.

2 hours ago, cactusflinthead said:

Get a gander at her FB before it gets scrubbed. 

I present 

Melissa Reinbows

This is actually her FB page.  

https://www.facebook.com/melissalivelypr

Lots of QAnon, Trump stuff etc...  Melissa Reinbows is clearly some sort of stage name because her husband is named Jared Lively and he appears to be a normal guy with a good business.  I feel sorry for him.

She's running for governor of Arizona. Here's her campaign song:

Edited by Hornius Emeritus

33 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

This is actually her FB page.  

https://www.facebook.com/melissalivelypr

Lots of QAnon, Trump stuff etc...  Melissa Reinbows is clearly some sort of stage name because her husband is named Jared Lively and he appears to be a normal guy with a good business.  I feel sorry for him.

She's running for governor of Arizona. Here's her campaign song:

I saw that.  He works at a commercial brokerage called Rein something.  Her name is Melissa Rein Lively.

So his FIL is his boss.

That's got to be a little awkward.

Edited by TwiceHorn

On 7/3/2020 at 4:52 PM, NameAlreadyInUse said:

1.  I hope she does keep reporting.  The ones that kick her out are the stores I'd be more likely to shop in.

2.  If she's a medical doctor and doesn't ever wear a mask, let's ask her to go have a look at the COVID ward and see what she says.

3.  Would she be saying the same thing if she saw some idiot running around in that store with their clothes off?  Or would she be demanding that the manager call the police?  What about that naked person's civil liberties?

4.  Private companies aren't the government brah, they can't restrict your civil liberties by definition.

don't call me "brah" bro.

Guest Lobo
1 hour ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

I think when this is all over, dCarr and her should get an apartment together.  

Also, pos rep for the Gob Bluth reference above.  

More Melissa Reinbows aka Melissa Rein Lively:

"Elizabeth Whitman | March 26, 2019 | 7:00am

Hell hath no fury like Scottsdale PR consultants scorned.

A feud between an ex-employee and two co-founders at heavyweight Scottsdale PR firm Rose, Moser and Allyn escalated from social media messages and an epic phone rant posted on YouTube to two restraining orders issued on Monday.

The ex-employee, Melissa Rein Lively, alleges that Rose's firm lacks ethics and uses “its powers for evil.” One of its principals has engaged in a smear campaign against her, she claims, by telling others, including her clients, that she’s mentally ill."

https://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/rose-pr-firm-feud-escalates-youtube-restraining-orders-11254699

Here she is in Greece last year.

631092166_MeLissaReinbows.thumb.jpg.9db04d5ebdf79f514bf91033656807c9.jpg

Edited by Horn Under a Bad Sign

On 7/5/2020 at 10:29 PM, Hank Kingsley said:

Another byproduct of Trump and Trumpism: he's emboldened mentally ill people to externalize their hateful thoughts. 

Jesus Christ mental unstability ?  try walking thru a BLM riot. The mental instability fairly wafts from the pavement.Christ, the one side shit (when the poster is being dead serious) is about as lame as it gets around here. Congrats brah.

EDIT:  Yes, the cabal has their pet hot buttons (their underoos get all twisted up their cracks). Those peaceful protesters are just well peace loving normal folks...  nothing to see there just move along....

Edited by Onboard 2.0
  • Fuck You 2

1 hour ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Jesus Christ mental unstability ?  try walking thru a BLM riot. The mental instability fairly wafts from the pavement.Christ, the one side shit (when the poster is being dead serious) is about as lame as it gets around here. Congrats brah.

Have you walked through a BLM riot? Do you have any examples of mental instability?

Here's your chance.