Karen of the Year

cactusflinthead

10 hours ago, YGIFS said:

I am 80% certain we could manufacture and sell a boxed wine called "Karen Kabernet" for like $15/box and enough women would buy it

Brah, Bota Box goes for 18 bucks and they are the Walmart of box wines. You gotta go upscale and list it at $40 but then have it on perma-sale at 24.99. You'll sell enough of the first batch to make a profit until somebody notices you're just slapping new labels on Bota Box that your buddy Sal ordered wholesale through the family grocery store.

1 hour ago, RDCanecutter said:

Brah, Bota Box goes for 18 bucks and they are the Walmart of box wines. You gotta go upscale and list it at $40 but then have it on perma-sale at 24.99. You'll sell enough of the first batch to make a profit until somebody notices you're just slapping new labels on Bota Box that your buddy Sal ordered wholesale through the family grocery store.

$15 at total wine and their Pinot Noir sells out quick 

• Haha 5

7 minutes ago, Ten Bears said:

Those are the craziest crazy eyes ever.

Aggie Karen gets schooled by cop:

It's amazing how many people don't realize that if you're in public anybody can record or photograph you.  The cop was absolutely right. When you're in public, there's no expectation of privacy. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, royiv said:

Dude is lucky that his neighbor is cool with his cat roaming around pissing and shitting in his yard. Cats on the loose crapping in my yard make me ragey.

Very much this. We just moved into a new house and had some large cool planters. Well, turns out those are just kitty litter boxes for the cats next door. Having them hauled off this weekend. I actually am ok with cats. Just don't want to bury my hands in the soil that they piss and shit in.

• Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

It's amazing how many people don't realize that if you're in public anybody can record or photograph you.  The cop was absolutely right. When you're in public, there's no expectation of privacy. 

I think if my two "minor" children in my "private family" were in an accident serious enough to warrant multiple first responders and police cruisers...my focus may possibly be more on them than on threatening vague lawsuits to random passers-by 100' away from scene.  

3 hours ago, royiv said:

Dude is lucky that his neighbor is cool with his cat roaming around pissing and shitting in his yard. Cats on the loose crapping in my yard make me ragey.

Yeah, lost in all my laughing was the realization that the jackass neighbor should realize being such a dick to this guy filming is only gonna make the guy less sympathetic to your cat's bullshit next time around.  Screaming he's a cat pervert for everybody else to hear isn't the best move when your cat already seems to like his house more than yours.  Do they perform autopsies on dead cats these days?   

On 7/8/2023 at 11:30 PM, Jatrain said:

Ok, she's obviously crazy and has a white old women privilege thing going on, but isn't this an unnecessary escalation by the cop?  He doesn't need her to sign the ticket, it literally doesn't change a thing if she doesn't, she still gets the ticket.  And she's apparently not a danger to let go, he was going to do it if she just signed the ticket.  But because she was a dick to him, he escalates to pull her out of the car, ends up tasing her which could end up in death in an old lady.  

For years I made a living suing cops for using excessive force and violating peoples constitutional rights.  Nothing that officer did would lead me to bring suit against him for anything.   And I’m biased as hell against cops.

I don’t have to sign the ticket

I don’t have to get out of the truck

I don’t have to stay here and talk to you I’m driving away

Now that you’ve chased me down I’m not going to get out of the truck again

Now that you’ve advised me I’m under arrest I’m going to ignore you

I don’t have to put my hands behind my back now that I’m under arrest and pulled out of the vehicle 

Since you were trying to arrest me, I will assault you by trying to kick you. 

Jesus, where I live she would be dead 10 times over for making a bunch of ‘furtive movements’ inside her vehicle.   She is very lucky and should be thankful that she ran into Officer Friendly, and not one of the thugs in blue who normally respond to contempt of cop by shooting you.  

Even I have to admit that the level of fuck you officer cray displayed might well include the option of her using a firearm.   He can’t tell what is right next to her blind side from his angle.     He should’ve been yelling at her to keep both of her hands on the wheel so that he can see them both, then reach in and grab her right wrist and drag her out before she can reach a weapon at her right side. 

Now I feel dirty. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

3 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

Even I have to admit that the level of fuck you officer cray displayed might well include the option of her using a firearm.   He can’t tell what is right next to her blind side from his angle.     He should’ve been yelling at her to keep both of her hands on the wheel so that he can see them both, then reach in and grab her right wrist and drag her out before she can reach a weapon at her right side. 

Now I feel dirty. 

While it pales (lulz) in comparison to "the talk" Black parents have to have with their kids, I've still been very clear with my own that if you're pulled over, put your wallet on the dashboard, roll down your window, and put your hands on the wheel.  Ask the cop for permission before any movement.  No need to risk it.

Honestly, I've gotten warnings in situations where I was fucked dead to rights for minor violations (expired registration, etc.) and I have to believe that not being a jerk has a lot to do with it.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Thrawn said:

Very much this. We just moved into a new house and had some large cool planters. Well, turns out those are just kitty litter boxes for the cats next door. Having them hauled off this weekend. I actually am ok with cats. Just don't want to bury my hands in the soil that they piss and shit in.

Somebody somewhere is paying money to get to do that. You get to do it for free. And yet, you complain.

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

Yeah, I have an older relative around her age, and she almost always travels with at least one sidearm, and she also feels the same way about cops/the government that the woman in the video does. Knowing my relative, and seeing that woman in the video, would not have been surprised if they found a few small pistols in and around her seat/glovebox.

• Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

While it pales (lulz) in comparison to "the talk" Black parents have to have with their kids, I've still been very clear with my own that if you're pulled over, put your wallet on the dashboard, roll down your window, and put your hands on the wheel.  Ask the cop for permission before any movement.  No need to risk it.

Honestly, I've gotten warnings in situations where I was fucked dead to rights for minor violations (expired registration, etc.) and I have to believe that not being a jerk has a lot to do with it.

Long ago I represented the family of a woman about her age who decided to drive away and not comply. She wound up dead in her vehicle from a couple rounds after she finally stopped.   An officer thought she was going for a gun, so qualified immunity says that was a good shoot.  Case dismissed.  That type of 1983 case will always be dismissed.

7 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

Dumpy Aggroid fake blondes  with cranky attitudes. Suddenly it's like I'm trapped in College Station again.

And I’m sure that they are self-described “good church people/Christians”.  Who said “I don’t fucking care”, just like Jesus would’ve.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

6 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

And I’m sure that they are self-described “good church people/Christians”.  Who said “I don’t fucking care”, just like Jesus would’ve.

There's something very satisfying about seeing dumb people getting put in their place.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Drool 2

5 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

I did admire their unrehearsed teamwork on standing together to block the camera. Game recognizes game for that part.

1 minute ago, RDCanecutter said:

I did admire their unrehearsed teamwork on standing together to block the camera. Game recognizes game for that part.

I understand that some were miners.  Which is why they seemed dressed for digging underground.  

• Haha 2
  • Drool 1

40 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I wouldn't even tell them to get their wallet out and put it on the dash before the cop has approached. That kind of movement gets noticed and makes them wonder if you're hiding something since most people have wallets in their back pocket. Cop friend of mine once said the best thing you can do is pull over as quickly and safely as possible roll all the windows down and turn the interior lights on if it's dark and then just hands at ten and two until they get to your window.

• Hook 'Em 2

39 minutes ago, Covri said:

I wouldn't even tell them to get their wallet out and put it on the dash before the cop has approached. That kind of movement gets noticed and makes them wonder if you're hiding something since most people have wallets in their back pocket. Cop friend of mine once said the best thing you can do is pull over as quickly and safely as possible roll all the windows down and turn the interior lights on if it's dark and then just hands at ten and two until they get to your window.

Not what I was taught, but fair enough.  

• Hook 'Em 1

18 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Not what I was taught, but fair enough.  

Our life lessons are slightly different and therefore we must now be eternal enemies.  Jimmyjazz? More like Jimmyjizz.  hatehatehate.gif

But yeah the windows down and hands thing seems to be universal lol. Asking permission to move was why I was saying not to even get the wallet out (or insurance in the glovebox) until asked to do it.

I don't get pulled over very often and haven't had a drink in 25 years, but that whole scene just makes me nervous as hell.

I have a client in Mansfield, Tx, which requires me to drive south on 35 to SH67.  Well the speed limit drops from 75 to 65 in the space of a few hundred yards, so I got pulled over once by DPS female trooper. I kept saying "yes SIR," "no SIR," and correcting myself.  She pointed out the speed limit change and sent me on with a warning.  That was embarrassing as hell.

27 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

I don't get pulled over very often and haven't had a drink in 25 years, but that whole scene just makes me nervous as hell.

I have a client in Mansfield, Tx, which requires me to drive south on 35 to SH67.  Well the speed limit drops from 75 to 65 in the space of a few hundred yards, so I got pulled over once by DPS female trooper. I kept saying "yes SIR," "no SIR," and correcting myself.  She pointed out the speed limit change and sent me on with a warning.  That was embarrassing as hell.

I was stone sober at 8pm at night, a block from my house, and the cop gets to my window and I was just nervous and blurted out “good morning”.  Got to get out of the car and do a sobriety test for that one. 

• Haha 4

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
4 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

My favorite part was when she started crying.
Cry more, you entitled hateful piece of shit.
I only wish that her mouthy friend would have FAFOd along with her.

"Doreen!!! Call the Church!!! So they can see what kind of cunt I really am!!!!"

• Haha 1

It’s got all the hits.

This is what our tax dollars are for?
Communism!
Southern boarder!
Would you treat your mother like this?
She didn’t understand.

Service was bad.  I’m be arrested for complaining about bad service.

Go ahead and arrest me.

One glass of wine with dinner.
Bring everybody from church.

A lizard!

YOU'RE NOT GONNA PROD ME like you are now.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1