Karen of the Year

cactusflinthead

15 hours ago, Blotto said:

Lulz. What a cunt. That was great. I bet her husband considered leaving her in the joint for a few days, just to avoid listening to her cunty, women-of-God opinion about, well.... everything. 

Counterpoint: I’m guessing since his balls were probably in her purse, he rushed right over and bailed her out. 

14 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

That was written by a man whose daughter, mom, or wife got caught fucking a black guy.

giphy.gif

You're wrong. That kind of poisonous energy came from a self-loathing closeted man who caught his Moorish paramour wandering off to town to dally with kitchen girls.

2 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Fake blonde.

Always the fake blondes.

Sweatergawd, real blondes conform less to the myth than the imposters.

(goes for either gender)

thank you...as a real blonde i have always said this, don't lump me in with the stereotype! 😠

• Hook 'Em 2

16 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

image.png.318aa57465ff3d9075dae21ce1f03b83.png

http://libertyhangout.org/about-us/

I'm curious what happens when the number of grifters in the GOP exceeds 50% of the GOP base? is there enough money to go around? Will they form sort of political human centipede just passing the same money round mouth to anus? 

Speaking of pro guns....

image.png.fb7bd6ea30bb9f9fe923ff134254d2ec.png

4 minutes ago, Blotto said:

image.png.318aa57465ff3d9075dae21ce1f03b83.png

http://libertyhangout.org/about-us/

I'm curious what happens when the number of grifters in the GOP exceeds 50% of the GOP base? is there enough money to go around? Will they form sort of political human centipede just passing the same money round mouth to anus? 

Speaking of pro guns....

image.png.fb7bd6ea30bb9f9fe923ff134254d2ec.png

What happens if the whole world becomes Amway dealers? When the next person spends a dollar, do we all loop off into bazillionaire status?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

New entry:

Virginia Woman Harasses US Army Soldiers At IHOP, Wants To Fight Intervening Veteran: “Motherf*cker… I’ll Drop You”

After spending 12 hours a day on the internet for the past 5 years, blogging for you fine people, you’d think that nothing would surprise me.

And for the most part, you’d be right.

But every so often, we find something (or someone) so asinine that I can’t help but wonder what in hell is going on in this world?

Karen was all the rage last year, littering the internet with her ignorant shenanigans, but it’s been a bit quiet on the Karen-front lately. Lo and behold, just when it seems like she’s finally piped down, this story starts picking up steam on TikTok.

According to Joe Jeffers Jr. (the poster of the vid) we have this Karen wreaking havoc in a Virginia IHOP.

We don’t really see what happened in the beginning, but the video picks up with Karen saying she paid more on their tip. And if you think she’s picking up the bill for a group of active-duty servicemen… think again.

https://www.whiskeyriff.com/2021/04/20/virginia-woman-harasses-us-army-soldiers-at-ihop-wants-to-fight-intervening-veteran-motherfcker-ill-drop-you/

(I give up, the tiktoks won't imbed, and it takes a while for them to load in the article, but it's another amazing example of cognitive dissonance.  

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, pyrohornIII said:

New entry:

Virginia Woman Harasses US Army Soldiers At IHOP, Wants To Fight Intervening Veteran: “Motherf*cker… I’ll Drop You”

After spending 12 hours a day on the internet for the past 5 years, blogging for you fine people, you’d think that nothing would surprise me.

And for the most part, you’d be right.

But every so often, we find something (or someone) so asinine that I can’t help but wonder what in hell is going on in this world?

Karen was all the rage last year, littering the internet with her ignorant shenanigans, but it’s been a bit quiet on the Karen-front lately. Lo and behold, just when it seems like she’s finally piped down, this story starts picking up steam on TikTok.

According to Joe Jeffers Jr. (the poster of the vid) we have this Karen wreaking havoc in a Virginia IHOP.

We don’t really see what happened in the beginning, but the video picks up with Karen saying she paid more on their tip. And if you think she’s picking up the bill for a group of active-duty servicemen… think again.

https://www.whiskeyriff.com/2021/04/20/virginia-woman-harasses-us-army-soldiers-at-ihop-wants-to-fight-intervening-veteran-motherfcker-ill-drop-you/

(I give up, the tiktoks won't imbed, and it takes a while for them to load in the article, but it's another amazing example of cognitive dissonance.  

That old man and those soldiers were showing a lot of restraint. I'd sure like to see what precipitated it.

Did she just sit down at their table?

more on the IHOP incident: https://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ny-ihop-karen-black-soldiers-harassment-virginia-20210423-ht2ilxid6fecjocftdp6zosjva-story.html?fbclid=IwAR1feniuMqR-HAkNCngJ-y397zWmw6iatdHEkUJhgAlsLQTqb75iJqGcZ8E

Just an ugly incident.  Once you get out of DC suburbs, in any direction, there's some small town Klan level animosity.  

Edited by Mdhorn

1 hour ago, Mdhorn said:

more on the IHOP incident: https://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ny-ihop-karen-black-soldiers-harassment-virginia-20210423-ht2ilxid6fecjocftdp6zosjva-story.html?fbclid=IwAR1feniuMqR-HAkNCngJ-y397zWmw6iatdHEkUJhgAlsLQTqb75iJqGcZ8E

Just an ugly incident.  Once you get out of DC suburbs, in any direction, there's some small town Klan level animosity.  

Link throughs

The four soldiers got their meals to go and walked away. They reported the incident to their chain of command, according to the Army Times. In a follow-up TikTok, Jeffers forgave the woman.

“We were just four soldiers who said, ‘Man, let’s go to IHOP, we want some lunch,” he said in a second Facebook video. “And then we dealt with that.”

From the Army Times link

She became antagonistic, claiming the soldiers had taken her money and directed racially charged language at the soldiers,” Richard said.

They politely asked her to please leave, but she refused. The soldier stuck in the booth climbed over it to extricate himself.

“Are you the thin blue line, are you BLM, are you antifa?” the woman yelled as they gathered their leftovers.

Edited by cactusflinthead
  • Hook 'Em 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Lobo

Ma'am, I'm sorry...but at this hour...best we can do is Assistant Shift Manager of the Airport.  And even he's on break right now.  

2 minutes ago, Underdog said:

LOL…. You have kids?  You’re fucking terrible dad!  

Does she kiss her children with that mouth?  Hypocrites and they’re unaware of it. 

Lot of fucks being thrown out there with kids nearby (as her husband pointed out while she was cussing).

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

Guest Lobo

"All that hate's gonna burn you up kid."

"I thought he meant me, not the fucking boat.  Ah man, my dad's gonna kill me."