Karen of the Year

cactusflinthead

That makes no sense. We don't live in the same city. You really love to pull the victim card when it suits you. 

LULZ. I don’t live in Florida either but that didn’t stop you from trying to be cute earlier.

Well after listening to you Libs consistently tell me I can’t help but be a victim, it stuck. Stop trying to victim shame!

12 hours ago, totallynotabuttpirate said:

Crossposting a true Karen. 

Ebon2_AWAAA6utU?format=jpg&name=900x900

Holy shit lol.  That chick is certifiable, she was a Florida State super fan that followed Jimbo to A&M, literally.  Like packed her shit from Florida and moved to CS to follow a football coach.  Good to see shes still posting batshit crazy stuff.  

adult swim GIF by The Boondocks

I always wondered who they drew inspiration for "Ruckus" from. I understand the distrust of democrat politicians because they've done next to nothing to help black Americans. Of course republican politicians have done everything they can to actively suppress the rights of black Americans and support resisting change to the policing society and legislative policies that harass them. 

As far as the general population goes it's no contest. Democrat voting population has been the only ones advocating for better and fair treatment and reducing the level of racism in the US. Republican voting population actively resists these changes and is mostly responsible for perpetrating the hatred and stereotypes in attempts to keep America a "for whites only" society. 

I don't know about you, but focusing on the shortcomings of democrat politicians while ignoring the other side that actively persecutes you just seems insane. 

Edited by Wanker Bob
  • Like 5

Holy shit lol.  That chick is certifiable, she was a Florida State super fan that followed Jimbo to A&M, literally.  Like packed her shit from Florida and moved to CS to follow a football coach.  Good to see shes still posting batshit crazy stuff.  

That's where I've seen KKL before

Just now, elfenix said:
3 hours ago, TXSG8R said:

That's where I've seen KKL before

Yea, shes a complete nut.  There was a podcast with UF, FSU, and Miami dudes that she would go to war with all the time.  She sends / does all kinds of shit for recruits too, and tries to show shes down by using young kids lingo on twitter and shit.  Very cringe.  

1 minute ago, TXSG8R said:

Yea, shes a complete nut.  There was a podcast with UF, FSU, and Miami dudes that she would go to war with all the time.  She sends / does all kinds of shit for recruits too, and tries to show shes down by using young kids lingo on twitter and shit.  Very cringe.  

She has her own thread on the recruiting board if you would like to amuse yourself.

3 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

She has her own thread on the recruiting board if you would like to amuse yourself.

Oh, so you've met.  She fell off my timeline once she went full Jimbo and stopped straddling the FSU/A&M fence.  I may dig through her tweets for fun, see if she jumped on protect the statue bullshit they had going on.  Shes definitely the type of older person that would say there are black people, and N-words.  

1 minute ago, StassneyHorn said:

The St. Louis inferiority complex to Chicago makes A&M’s to Texas look like a normal healthy relationship.

Maybe culturally and economically. But in my experience, St Louisians don’t have an inferiority complex because they don’t recognize their city’s inferiority. If anything, they have a provincial kind of blissful ignorance that causes them to think their city is culturally relevant. Chicagoans scoff at them for it, for sure.

And you don’t know many Cub fans if you think
Cardinal fans are the ones with a massive inferiority complex. Cub fans make Aggies look secure and rational. But that’s what a century plus of rooting for losers does to a fanbase.

• Like 2

On 6/12/2020 at 2:20 PM, Lobo said:

KKKaren:  "I am so tired of this!  I want to speak to the manager."

Dispatch:  "The manager of cops?  This is a police station."

KKKaren:  "No, the manager of races of people!" 

Dispatch:  "That's God, ma'am.  You want to speak with God?"  

KKKaren:  "Don't you bring the Lord into this!  Don't you blaspheme!"  

• Like 1

Why do you rip a branch off to "pick berries"? Why are you even picking berries in a public park? Leave that shit alone.

I hate the new style of Karen video where the filmer actually did something wrong and is also a stupid asshole. Really muddles the fun when I can't just take a side and feel righteously superior to the Karen.

It's just dumbasses seeing who can hurt each other the most.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

3 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

Why do you rip a branch off to "pick berries"? Why are you even picking berries in a public park? Leave that shit alone.

I hate the new style of Karen video where the filmer actually did something wrong and is also a stupid asshole. Really muddles the fun when I can't just take a side and feel righteously superior to the Karen.

It's just dumbasses seeing who can hurt each other the most.

Yeah, and there's clearly some "fishing for Karens" going on. But if it pushes nosy old white women to mind their own business or end up on the internets, I think I'm okay with it.

Edited by BradInATX
  • Like 1

I saw a guy respond to being filmed with, "Oh you're trying to turn this into a viral video?" and then walked away as the filmer tried to keep the confrontation going.

That's the cultural literacy everyone needs now. Don't talk to cops and don't talk to cell phone cameras.

• Like 5