Anthony Cook is Apparently Done

longhrnfan

4 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

Quit? You know, once I was thinking about quitting when I was diagnosed with brain, lung and testicular cancer, all at the same time. But with the love and support of my friends and family, I got back on the bike and I won the Tour de France five times in a row. But I'm sure he has a good reason to quit. 

That scene didn’t age well.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Radical Larry said:

So as much as I hate trying to dive into the true intentions of a subtweet...are we thinking this is Josh saying the team will be fine without him or is he saying his teammates talked Cook into staying?

Either way I believe him.

3 minutes ago, UncleSonny said:

So as much as I hate trying to dive into the true intentions of a subtweet...are we thinking this is Josh saying the team will be fine without him or is he saying his teammates talked Cook into staying?

Either way I believe him.

I assumed that tweet was sent from South Austin’s mom’s house.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Did our players tweet things like this during the last pandemic? That was in the 1300s, right? I could be wrong. I'm not solid with history, dates, numbers, math or football. I'm kind of flustered. I just want our troops to kill everyone and come home. 

• Like 7

9 hours ago, DaggerHorns said:

“Due to unfortunate situations...”

Thats tells the whole story right there.

I’ve had a few of these in my life and I usually just quit so I don’t have to do anything challenging or maintain some sort of mental strength.

....and I respect your decision.

11 hours ago, Atticus said:

He didn't find anything out about whether he'd be starting or not, they haven't even started camp. 

They've already come into the facility. And no doubt the coaches already have their depth chart entering this fall training or whatever we're gunna call it. 

5 minutes ago, stone oak said:

Visit the Covid thread lately? I give it a couple more weeks before we go back into full shutdown mode.

Wrong thread for this, but it's less about the cases rebounding and more about sports leagues around the world having an effective blueprint for reopening relatively safely so teams can recoup their TV money and stay viable into the next normal season.

Edited by texifornia

18 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Wrong thread for this, but it's less about the cases rebounding and more about sports leagues around the world having an effective blueprint for reopening relatively safely so teams can recoup their TV money and stay viable into the next normal season.

nm, not gunna derail

Edited by UncleBuck

So many injuries last year. He needs to realize he’s gonna play.... a lot and he might even need to play hurt at times. That’s how bad we need bodies/depth.
Hope he stays.

He will get on the field purely because of corona virus. No way teams don’t get hit hard from it during the season. Close contact.

10 hours ago, JFKFC said:

Did our players tweet things like this during the last pandemic? That was in the 1300s, right? I could be wrong. I'm not solid with history, dates, numbers, math or football. I'm kind of flustered. I just want our troops to kill everyone and come home. 

Reads like poetry. Actually, it IS poetry.

IMG-8359.jpg

• Like 1