Anthony Cook is Apparently Done

longhrnfan

3 hours ago, Goodman said:

Good for him and us. He's not a cancer, works his ass off and now has real teachers coaching. 

Yeah for sure. I feel like we are missing a piece of information here because he never struck me as a cancer or attention whore so the back and forth the last few months was a little odd. Add in the vague reasons given and seems like something may be going on personally but who knows. Glad he's going to be on the squad assuming he doesn't change his mind again and we actually have a season. Hook'em

Edited by UncleSonny

2 minutes ago, UncleSonny said:

Yeah for sure. I feel like we are missing a piece of information here because he never struck me as a cancer or attention whore so the back and forth the last few months was a little odd. Add in the vague reasons given and seems like something may be going on personally but who knows. Glad he's going to be on the squad assuming he doesn't change his mind again and we actually have a season. Hook'em

Seemed like a pretty simple case of wanting to go somewhere he could definitely start. Covid probably sunk that ship.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Seemed like a pretty simple case of wanting to go somewhere he could definitely start. Covid probably sunk that ship.

Oh yeah that's most likely the case. Regardless, good for Tom for welcoming him back and not pulling the "he quit on the team" shit that some coaches (but mainly fans) fall in to. I would assume he has some work to do winning back the coaches trust before seeing any serious PT though. 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 7/29/2020 at 7:05 PM, Shaggybevo said:

Please respect his decision.

Please respect his updated decision!

Please respect his updated, updated decision!

Please respect his updated, updated, updated decision!

lol.

Fixed it.