Big Brother 22

RexWilson

spacer.png

It's going to be an Allstars edition. Not necessarily all former winners.

Early rumors of being in are 

Derrick

spacer.png

Frankie

spacer.png

Josh and Paul

spacer.png

Other popular rumors are Tyler, Davonne, and Nicole. He doesn't fit the allstar category but I think Evil Dick was pushing for David from BB21 to get a shot since he didnt really get to play the game much because of the target from racist Mickie

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

He was my first season I watched BB with the brigade. Such a likeable guy. “I got a divorce...” cracked me up

same here. season 12 was a great season to jump in. also, i hope david and nicole form an alliance and out-maneuver everyone in the house. i also hope that Bayleigh lasts several weeks, at least long enough for her to go full Camilanator on the house a time or two. she is the absolute worst, but that's why i want her to stick around. 

I don't really have a problem with most of them....I didn't care for Davonne at all I remember that.  Bayleigh kind of sucked, but I think that was mainly because of her association with Swaggy dipshit. Didn't Christmas whine a lot?  

I have watched probably 17 out of the 20 seasons, didn't see Kevin, Memphis or Keesha in their first go round.  (seasons 10 and 11)

The rest I think I am good with.  

Edited by Scraps

If I were Cody though I would probably nominate David and Memphis.  

I would want to demoralize David right off the bat.  Dude lasted a day last time so I would already put him up and make his confidence take a hit.  Memphis just seems like a prick who would be fucking up my plans.  

1 hour ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

I told my wife how funny it’d be if Cody nominated bayleigh and davonne right off of the bat with all of the justice movements going on.

You can bet your ass that non of the early nominees will be bayleigh, davonne, or probably david. Not in today's climate. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, UTPhil2006 said:

Nicole F if rumors are to be assumed, might go up.  Supposedly she had a hand in running off a few HG during quarantine.  I think her/Janelle would be a smart place to start.

What does running house guests off in quarantine mean? She make original choices quit? 

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/big-brother-22-derrick-levasseur-nicole-franzel-kicked-off-for-pre-gaming.html/

The rumor was that Nicole went to producting that Dan/Derrick were conspiring together pre show.  Sounded like there may have been others she had a hand in.  Could all be BB former player nonsense which is highly probable as well.

I'm already liking this season based on the first episode.  We don't have a bunch of oblivious morons like the last few seasons.  Watching the dialogue Kaysar and Cody was perfect.  Both know exactly how to play this game and they both knew what each other were thinking.  It's nice to watch people with brains play.  

1 hour ago, victory88 said:

I'm already liking this season based on the first episode.  We don't have a bunch of oblivious morons like the last few seasons.  Watching the dialogue Kaysar and Cody was perfect.  Both know exactly how to play this game and they both knew what each other were thinking.  It's nice to watch people with brains play.  

100% I have no doubt there will be some awful moves but I loved that Kaysar and Janelle could read between the lines and did what they needed to do for safety. 

And Keesha is probably the weakest player in the game. See ya. 

18 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

so i was pretty drunk watching on sunday and haven't followed any spoiler sites yet.  how has he not made a single ally? he's played before and did well.

I don't know but neither of these two noms are playing worth a shit.  Kevin seems to have done a better job selling a bunch of worthless promises though.  Like he's going to win jack shit.  Keesha is beyond a waste of space in this game.