Big Brother 22

RexWilson

just now got caught up. i'm glad that Keesha is gone, and I hope that Kaysar, Kevin, and Janelle are next. they're the only ones i really haven't liked to this point. Kaysar is *so* gay for going on his little pre-planned, sappy, woke speeches. he seems faker than everything on janelle's face.  

other thoughts: shouts out to David for getting a second shot to play BB and...totally coming in last place in the HOH competition. way to represent.

also, everyone in the house is seemingly in cahoots with...everyone in the house. should be a highly dramatic season. 

4 hours ago, shadow_operative said:

just now got caught up. i'm glad that Keesha is gone, and I hope that Kaysar, Kevin, and Janelle are next. they're the only ones i really haven't liked to this point. Kaysar is *so* gay for going on his little pre-planned, sappy, woke speeches. he seems faker than everything on janelle's face.  

other thoughts: shouts out to David for getting a second shot to play BB and...totally coming in last place in the HOH competition. way to represent.

also, everyone in the house is seemingly in cahoots with...everyone in the house. should be a highly dramatic season. 

I think it will get a lot better once they cut the dead weight.  I'm guessing Memphis knocks off another weak link.  Some combo of Nicole/Kevin/David.  It's his first HOH ever though so he may try to go big after Janelle/Kaysar since they have no block protection 

9 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Lol@ the contestants having to mask up despite being in bubble but no mask for Julie.

It's so stupid. It isn't like they are in an elevator. And she is the one fucking person that should have a mask on. 

Edited by HoffaJimmy
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Etexhorn13 said:

I like enzo. Haven’t seen much of live feed stuff but i would hope that he doesn’t actually want to work with davonne. That’s a death sentence. 

I like Enzo, also.

Why does Davonne think that she's some sort of power player or BB legend? She's never won jack shit. 

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, shadow_operative said:

BB producers definitely telling Davonne to play up the sassy black woman shtick. They like they're gays flamboyant and their black women sassy, and a couple of Mama Dae's little sassy, black rants seemed incredibly forced/scripted. 

And her and Bay have that "black girl magic" according to them. 

David needs to step his game up.

My guess is Memphis goes after some combo of janelle / kaysar/ Ian

Sad that Kevin stayed. His daily emotional rollercoaster is a little too much.

I forgot Keesha was Hooters girl before her initial season. She was so cute back then. Did not gain any smarts over the years though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oh my god this guy Memphis is such a giant douchebag, lmao. it's no surprise to find out that some other guy used this idiot as a human shield and then swept him in the finale. he's got the people skills of Bob Weltlich and strategical acumen of Shaka Smart. a real leader this guy is.

that said, him leaving Christmas hanging was the funniest moment on BB since "I CANNOT!" "Then don't." 

Edited by shadow_operative

this is so funny, sitting here watching Cody and Memphis all flummoxed and upset that Christmas chose Ian. it is seriously no wonder that notion of you guys was someone else's number two. i mean, when you were orchestrating the plan where Xmas and Cody compete in the safety suite, how did it not cross your mind to come up with a plan for if/when either of them won the competition? Derrick and Dan must be shaking their heads right now. 

• Hook 'Em 1

oh yeah, one of my favorite BB staples- watching the switch get flipped whenever somebody wins a competition. they act one way the entire time, and then as soon as they win they start strutting around like they just won the National Badass competition.

We saw it with Bayleigh when she won HOH on her season, we hilariously saw it with Kaysar when he won a two person competition in which he didn't even perform well, and now we have Memphis over here going, "am I ruthless? maybe so." LMAOOOOO, god i love it when these idiots win something and start feeling themselves. 

Ya Memphis is a joke. Won’t be long until the ladies don’t work with his authoritarian tendencies and they’ll woo Tyler quickly to go with them.

When Cody and Memphis see put Up. And what’s this “for Dan gheesling” shit he’s pulling? Because Ian beat him 7 years ago? Is dan a God to this guy? Just weird.

8 hours ago, shadow_operative said:

this is so funny, sitting here watching Cody and Memphis all flummoxed and upset that Christmas chose Ian. it is seriously no wonder that notion of you guys was someone else's number two. i mean, when you were orchestrating the plan where Xmas and Cody compete in the safety suite, how did it not cross your mind to come up with a plan for if/when either of them won the competition? Derrick and Dan must be shaking their heads right now. 

I agree but also take the reaction for what it's worth. It's a reality show they are going to show the "drama" even if it was 10 seconds out of a 24 hour day they are going to show that as it's what they do to "create drama". I am not saying that Cody and Memphis weren't legit upset or didn't know what direction they wanted to go but I doubt it was as big of deal as they made it out to be. Not to mention they all have been on the show before so they know if the producer wants or asks for a specific reaction they are more than likely going to give it because they know that means more screen time, etc. 

• Hook 'Em 1

I didn't watch the Memphis / Dan season, but I did watch the Ian / Dan season.  If memory serves, Ian was a huge underdog, and the coaches (Dan, Janelle, Britney, and Boogie) had a pretty distinct advantage.  Though Dan made maybe the greatest move in all of BB history (Dan's Funeral), Ian was very impressive and ruthless in his own right to win.  Production also favored Frank, so Ian had to contend with that threat as well.

TLDR: Ian didn't steal anything from Dan, tied the record for HOH wins, and overcome huge odds to be a deserving winner.

I think Nicole goes home tonight sadly.  In this culture, I don't see them voting out David- especially when a guy named Memphis with his "you're at the grown ups table" shit basically called him "boy".  I'm rooting for David, but he really hasn't done anything in comps or socially.  

10 hours ago, Pokoloco said:

I think Nicole goes home tonight sadly.  In this culture, I don't see them voting out David- especially when a guy named Memphis with his "you're at the grown ups table" shit basically called him "boy".  I'm rooting for David, but he really hasn't done anything in comps or socially.  

David is one of the biggest spares in BB I can remember, ESPECIALLY in “all stars”. Also, the amount of shit talking about the old school players right before losing to the old school players has been funny so far. I do think the old school approach is not a winning recipe for this group of mostly “newer” school players though. You gotta apologize for playing a good game these days it seems like 

3 HOHs, 3 HOH winners from the same “alliance”. Although it wouldn’t shock me if Tyler shakes things up.

But how the hell does BB follow the same script basically every year? One alliance is formed, the others basically sit around all day, said alliance wins everything while others continue to sit around.

I love enzo but if he wasn’t goofy looking with a thick NJ accent, he’d be the worst all star ever after David. Kevin? Bayleigh? Davonne? David? Make a damn alliance or something

• Hook 'Em 1

these "all stars" have been garbage, particularly the women. that HOH comp last night was embarrassing. by the time Tyler took the lead it became clear that the move was to take your time and try to score as many points as possible, but did a single competitor do that? nope. they all just kept going as fast as they could and scoring 0 or 1 on the first table, thus eliminating themselves before they even even gotten going.

the women- how many women walked up there and meekly got a 1 before one of them decided to give it a little more physical exertion? that was pathetic. the only woman in the house who appears to be any sort of physical threat is Xmas, but of course she has zero brains, strategy, leadership skills, etc. She's a hanger-on. It seems that Bay, Davonne, Dani, and Nicole F all think they're playing "BB Vacay", where all we do is sit around talking and relaxing. i question if any of them have any intentions on even playing this game. super weak cast of females, which is really disappointing. may as well have thrown Sis on the show.

Edited by shadow_operative
  • Like 2

58 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

People online were pissed because it looked like Tyler hit the buzzer before his last mug stopped. Janelle would have won if it was scored when his time stopped. 

People online are dumb.  I never heard anything about having to wait until the mug stopped.  Fans are so desperate for Janelle and Kaysar to make some noise in the game, but I think it's wishful thinking.  Survivor evolved from being a boring, sit around camp and talk all day game into this crazy shit we see now.   Big Brother has evolved in the other direction.  How many seasons in a row have we seen one alliance of 5-6 people form on day 1 and dominate the game all the way to the end?   I think it's now 4 or 5 in a row.  It's frustrating watching 10 people sit on their ass all day waiting to get voted out.  Hell, 2 or 3 people in the big alliance aren't even really playing to win.  

2 hours ago, shadow_operative said:

these "all stars" have been garbage, particularly the women. that HOH comp last night was embarrassing. by the time Tyler took the lead it became clear that the move was to take your time and try to score as many points as possible, but did a single competitor do that? nope. they all just kept going as fast as they could and scoring 0 or 1 on the first table, thus eliminating themselves before they even even gotten going.

the women- how many women walked up there and meekly got a 1 before one of them decided to give it a little more physical exertion? that was pathetic. the only woman in the house who appears to be any sort of physical threat is Xmas, but of course she has zero brains, strategy, leadership skills, etc. She's a hanger-on. It seems that Bay, Davonne, Dani, and Nicole F all think they're playing "BB Vacay", where all we do is sit around talking and relaxing. i question if any of them have any intentions on even playing this game. super weak cast of females, which is really disappointing. may as well have thrown Sis on the show.

It's still WAY early. 

And I don't watch online so who knows what is actually going on we are only seeing the BB edit. I don't have a problem with anybody's game play yet. Aside from Memphis, who let the HOH get to his head a little too much (and don't even get me started on that denim vest a guy should never wear especially some one his age).

BB threw David a bone after he pretty much got screwed last year but he is what he is a horrible competitor and player. 

Picking off the easy targets early and not pissing anyone off is the route to go early but someone has to take the first shot. It will be interesting to see who that is. All it takes is a backdoor to get the game going. We shall see......

Memphis is doing an amazing job of using his HOH to alienate everyone in the house, including/especially his alliance. his lack of strategy is only exceeded by his lack of self awareness. I'm hoping that Nicole survives tonight and somehow ends up being the one to evict him. 

For someone who fancies himself a major player in this game, that was one of the more disastrous HOH reigns I can recall.
  • Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, lateshow said:

I am only supporting other players that look like me. 

Yep.  He wasn't feeling that same way though.  

It's crazy to me in every one of these reality shows women never stick together. Just like in real life they deep down all hate each other.

14 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

3 HOHs, 3 HOH winners from the same “alliance”. Although it wouldn’t shock me if Tyler shakes things up.

But how the hell does BB follow the same script basically every year? One alliance is formed, the others basically sit around all day, said alliance wins everything while others continue to sit around.

I love enzo but if he wasn’t goofy looking with a thick NJ accent, he’d be the worst all star ever after David. Kevin? Bayleigh? Davonne? David? Make a damn alliance or something

David thinks he's in an alliance for some reason.

1 hour ago, DanRydell said:

For someone who fancies himself a major player in this game, that was one of the more disastrous HOH reigns I can recall.

"i'm just trying to stay neutral as possible this week"...by telling everyone i'm working with that they're all coming after each other, and then ignoring them when they ask me to do something about it with my power. idiot. 

I had to look up who holly was. Love me some big brother smack talk. They end up being the biggest losers outside of the house. Who the hell cares if someone’s an all star or not. The Only thing I cared about was having the least amount of single HGs as possible. And I don’t think past winners should’ve been allowed in

Enzo chooses Xmas and Bayleigh has to *immediately* talk out the side of her mouth about it. man BB casting found their perfect Angry Black Woman. 

also, as un-PC as this might be in 2020, it sure seems like the black folks on this show like to isolate themselves from everyone else, but then expect other people to do favors for them. stop sitting around gossiping, and start playing the game. 

• Like 1