Big Brother 22

RexWilson

and look, i get it- just like Nicole A wants to show that nice people can be strong, just like Davonne and David want to do a great job of representing the black community, Kaysar wants to show that Brown, Black, White, Christian, Muslim, whatever- that we don't need to hate each other. I 100% get it, and I have never once doubted the sincerity of anything that he's said. and i get why he would want to do what i believe i am watching him do- practice what he wants to say beforehand so that he can eloquently get his message out there. i don't even blame him for it. but when i see it, i can't help but think of this:

even if he means what he says it feels like a performance. 

Edited by shadow_operative

I may have to start following Janelle on insta

11d2bf4cc5005ce27e164afb69310ca2.jpg

They’re saying in that reddit thread how Nicole has credit card debt despite winning BB- and wants her wedding guests to pay $3k so they can have this extravagant wedding. When they mean she’s a social media influencer, they really mean she’s an influencer alright. “Just think about how many followers you’ll get if you attend at tag me”

Kevin “I cried because I won an HOH competition that nobody watched because they were on their phones” Campbell removes himself off the block so Enzo “big move” Palumbo replaces him with Christmas”I cried because I wanted a letter” Abbott to cap off Cody”I made the worst decision in BB history” Calafiores plan to take out Kaysar “huge threat with zero comp wins” Ridha.

Yeah this season is starting to suck after a strong first week.  It's so predictable like many have said.  One alliance runs the house.  Bayleigh and Davonne are completely useless.  I busted out laughing when Kaysar told her of the alliance running the house and it still didn't click in Bayleigh's head that the are playing here.  Fucking moron.  Instead, she was a huge bitch to Kaysar.  Hopefully Dani outing the 2nd alliance starts to stir up some shit because this is boring as hell.  

Bayleigh isn't going too far as she sucks with people. Kaysar goes to Enzo and talks working together, Enzo knows there is zero risk in agreeing somewhat. Kaysar tries the same with her and Bayleigh immediately attacks Kaysar;  talking about him being condescending. Costs nothing to tell someone what they want to hear.

Kaysars speech before vote was epic. I’m all for blowing up games if the season is stagnant .

Then you think about it...when he says they all suck at it, well they went and formed an alliance while he was attached to the hip to janelle who obviously was going to be the biggest target week one. Appears to be an OK boomer, sour grapes moment by him

And then admitting he didn’t come back for the money(what biotech ceo or whatever he does needs 500k) but to raise awareness to what’s going on in the world? Good riddance, turd. That reeks of a cover up to how bad he played big brother vs the way he played 15 years ago and getting schooled by a bunch of people 10-15 years younger than he is

9 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

And then admitting he didn’t come back for the money(what biotech ceo or whatever he does needs 500k) but to raise awareness to what’s going on in the world? Good riddance, turd.

I rolled my eyes so hard at that statement. My wife even called out "bullshit" on that one. 

holy shit that's hilarious, not to mention delusional. 

Haha oh Tyler just had to settle on Angela.

I was going to post a pic to say Angela is hotter than bay but I noticed Angela took over Tyler’s insta so he can still make posts/$$ while he’s isolated from the outside world in BB...also she comments on her own pics through his account lol

Still hotter tho

• Hook 'Em 1

i don't know if Brittany is the hottest, but she's damn sure up there for me. the accent, the eyes, the boobs- she reminds me a little bit of a young Dolly Parton. 

Now Angela is straight smoke. She's just badd. As is Xmas, even if her personality annoys me. I also think that Dani is pretty damn fine herself. Of course ive only seem maybe 1/4 of BB seasons.l, so i don't have as many to choose from as most of you.

Was Kathy the big toothed blonde chick? Maybe late 30s early 40s? I know who the chain smoking dude is and I realize asking everybody to not post her picture is pointless. So go ahead.
MN has them saved to a spank bank folder on his phone so i will let him do the honors
  • Like 1

On 9/4/2020 at 10:45 AM, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Kaysars speech before vote was epic. I’m all for blowing up games if the season is stagnant .

Then you think about it...when he says they all suck at it, well they went and formed an alliance while he was attached to the hip to janelle who obviously was going to be the biggest target week one. Appears to be an OK boomer, sour grapes moment by him

And then admitting he didn’t come back for the money(what biotech ceo or whatever he does needs 500k) but to raise awareness to what’s going on in the world? Good riddance, turd. That reeks of a cover up to how bad he played big brother vs the way he played 15 years ago and getting schooled by a bunch of people 10-15 years younger than he is

I like Kaysar and Jannelle, and I want to believe that they could have masterminded an interesting dynamic had they not been very early targets.  However, their games deserve very honest criticism on each of them having a huge blindspot for Memphis.  Memphis was at least their 2nd or 3rd closest ally (in their minds), but Memphis was a central figure in the alliance that was their own ultimate demise.  

They didn't get robbed; they got played. 

Also, as alluded to, things appear to be heating up this week. 

worst. cast. ever. Ian is too sick to play, Tyler is crying and homesick, Nicole and Dani are terrified of winning a comp and having to make a decision, Day and Bay are isolating themselves and then shooting themselves in the foot when they do get a leg up, and everyone else is so useless they don't even make the episode. ugh.