Big Brother 22

RexWilson

worst. cast. ever. Ian is too sick to play, Tyler is crying and homesick, Nicole and Dani are terrified of winning a comp and having to make a decision, Day and Bay are isolating themselves and then shooting themselves in the foot when they do get a leg up, and everyone else is so useless they don't even make the episode. ugh. 

I don’t think we’ve seen Memphis talking in the DR for 3 episodes.

Tyler is a fucking moron.  I actually thought he was pretty fucking good at this game both in competitions and his social game.  Way to fucking blow up your own game moron.  Fuck Bay and Davonne and fuck Nichole and Dani.  The whole point of the game is manipulate people into evicting each other.  Fucking idiot admitted to it and decided to cry like a bitch and try to quit. 

6 hours ago, shadow_operative said:

worst. cast. ever. Ian is too sick to play, Tyler is crying and homesick, Nicole and Dani are terrified of winning a comp and having to make a decision, Day and Bay are isolating themselves and then shooting themselves in the foot when they do get a leg up, and everyone else is so useless they don't even make the episode. ugh. 

They're all playing not to lose with the idea that they will play later. However they will continue to really only play against whatever 1-2 people on the bottom. It's a smart strategy to position yourself to not be in that bottom 2. However it makes for boring TV.

There should be on-going punishments for people that fail to win anything. Whether its due to lack of ability or throwing comps. You haven't done anything in 3 weeks, you get to sleep on concrete.  

7 hours ago, shadow_operative said:

There was no reason to rock the boat this week, especially since Christmas is going to be low on the pecking order of the committee.  And especially since Bay and Day went out first.

Tyler is a fucking moron.  I actually thought he was pretty fucking good at this game both in competitions and his social game.  Way to fucking blow up your own game moron.  Fuck Bay and Davonne and fuck Nichole and Dani.  The whole point of the game is manipulate people into evicting each other.  Fucking idiot admitted to it and decided to cry like a bitch and try to quit. 

He’s got the pussy on a pedestal.

Oh and don’t forget Nicole’s smooth move of passing up 5 grand for a unitard.

Victors at home doing the ultimate face palm.

23 minutes ago, victory88 said:

I think Tyler was putting on a show for the cameras for his jewelry line. I think he's thinking about his appearance/life outside the house.

• Hook 'Em 1

They're all playing not to lose with the idea that they will play later. However they will continue to really only play against whatever 1-2 people on the bottom. It's a smart strategy to position yourself to not be in that bottom 2. However it makes for boring TV.
There should be on-going punishments for people that fail to win anything. Whether its due to lack of ability or throwing comps. You haven't done anything in 3 weeks, you get to sleep on concrete.  

Ugh but for Dani competitions are just so hard and she’s not good at them! Ugh!

What a bunch of patronizing, condescending elitist bullshit last night.  Nicole giving up $5000 in exchange to look like a fool all week? Tyler virtue signaling and crying like a pussy?

Hey, how about you treat Day and Bay like equal, quality opponents who are trying to take $500K from you??  Hopefully this season won't be all about "letting" someone win.

Christmas is actually treating them like worthy opponents, not "less than" who need help like children. 

• Hook 'Em 2

22 minutes ago, Pokoloco said:

What a bunch of patronizing, condescending elitist bullshit last night.  Nicole giving up $5000 in exchange to look like a fool all week? Tyler virtue signaling and crying like a pussy?

Hey, how about you treat Day and Bay like equal, quality opponents who are trying to take $500K from you??  Hopefully this season won't be all about "letting" someone win.

Christmas is actually treating them like worthy opponents, not "less than" who need help like children. 

yeah but Christmas was off-camera (TV perspective) saying how she's afraid that Bay will stab her. Yet, to my knowledge Christmas is the only person on the show with felony arrests for violence.  

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Pokoloco said:

Exactly! Tyler said Bay and Day are playing for something bigger. No they're not you pussy fuck, they're there for $500k just like you are. Quit being such a little bitch.

They come into the house, talk as if they're some BB monsters, then  proceed to isolate themselves from the house, straight up tell people they won't vote to evict someone that looks like them, and follow up all that bold talk by not winning shit. Why exactly do they deserve to stay in the house?

Edited by lateshow
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

yeah but Christmas was off-camera (TV perspective) saying how she's afraid that Bay will stab her. Yet, to my knowledge Christmas is the only person on the show with felony arrests for violence.  

I think she was saying she was afraid she'd stab her in the back, gamewise, no?

3 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Not to mention her crying in the DR saying it was just game and she felt so bad about nominating both of them. 

Please. BB has tried to make this season "woke" and it has fallen flat for a number of reasons. 

The entire show last night was the Day and Bay show. Granted they are both on the block but aside from Ian being sick the entire episode was about the two of them. 

And why she would be worried about them when they can't win anything in the house is laughable. 

Just now, lateshow said:

Oh, well, damn. 

ha. One off videos can be taken out of context or people are caught saying something out of character but I gather this isn't out of character. Nicole was trying to get Xmas to stop it because she knows its wrong to accuse someone of future violence even in jest. And you need to be aware of how its looks when the white people are going against people of color. Don't add fuel to the fire.

12 minutes ago, BigDHornfan said:

Fuck these people.

'Big Brother' Contestants Mock Autistic Houseguest Ian Terry http://www.tmz.com/2020/09/10/big-brother-houseguest-making-fun-ian-terry-autistic-autism-mocking-bullying

Ian shared with at least a few people, and maybe everyone, that he has autism characteristics. Now its ok if they don't understand why he rocks, but ask him. Don't mimic him behind his back.

What happened to this show?  I started down a rabbit hole and read about BB6, BB7, and BB8.  I had to stop reading it was so sad.  Backdoors were happening every other week.  Nobody gave much of a shit about "what the house wants".  Cuntmas is the perfect representation of the current BB player.  Talks a big game but isn't shit.  Always doing what's best for her alliance and doesn't even think about what's best for her game.  Taking out Bay and Day is bad for her game but it's good for her alliance.  

Is anyone else teetering on the edge of giving this show up?   Not just this season but for good?  This shit is getting unwatchable.  Unlikable people doing nothing is not great entertainment.  And I'm not sure how you fix it.  

• Hook 'Em 3

Ian shared with at least a few people, and maybe everyone, that he has autism characteristics. Now its ok if they don't understand why he rocks, but ask him. Don't mimic him behind his back.

Every year there’s some person that’ll show their true ass and forget the cameras are always on. Whether it’s racism, this, mocking something else.

Producers will give him time to come up with an answer on why he did this when Julie asks her “gotcha” question.

But he’ll be hiding under a mask so we don’t get o see him try to hide the fact that he’s a loser

It became more about what can the show do for me outside of the show (instagram, influencing, etc.. but also social media.. the way they are treated on social media can be pretty terrible) than about actually winning.

Which is why Angela still posts and likes things under Tyler’s Instagram while he’s in the house.

Social media and the influence game is so dumb. No real shock Nicole is trying to make a living off of it. Hope she fails and victor leaves her because she’s now deemed worthless in the work field

1 hour ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Social media and the influence game is so dumb. No real shock Nicole is trying to make a living off of it. Hope she fails and victor leaves her because she’s now deemed worthless in the work field

This. Victor seems like a pretty good dude. I've always disliked Nicole. She's annoying to the point of unbearable. 

21 minutes ago, Etexhorn13 said:

@UTPhil2006 you mentioned a while back all the people you knew were still in the game... who do you know/how’d that come about? My wife will flip her shit if you helped Ian buy a house in Houston or something lol. 

Randomly went to a premiere party they were doing for BB17. Met a bunch of them I still talk to this day and then just went to a lot of the wrap parties in LA they do. 

I’ll see Lawon this weekend in LA and unfortunately also Jason Roy. I talk to Michelle Costa, Adam Poch, Glenn, Chef Joe, Paulie, Cody, Porsche and Enzo all fairly often and then we know of each other but don’t hang out with Rachel Brendan Morgan Dayvonne Rachel S Derrick Johnny Mac Jackie Amber B Bunky Corey (despises me) and GM. A few I haven’t seen in a few years. 

I’ve only met Ian once last football season at McIntyres (which was about 2 hours after meeting Jeff Weldon randomly same place). Ian could not have been a bigger asshole and that’s all I’ll say about that given all the shit going on with him right now. 

Edited by UTPhil2006

I'll give you guys one guess as to who the first two people were to fall off the wall. 

the winner:

Dani.

as for tonight's episode, Bay and Day's persecution/victim complex was on full display and it was embarrassing. i've been a vocal fan of Day since her debut but these two cliqued up from the jump and then convinced themselves that everything that went against them was nothing but racist bullshit, which in and of itself is racist bullshit. fitting for such a terrible season. fuck this season is so bad. just a collection of lazy, terrible players, with an in-your-face overtone of forced/fake wokeness. fuck all of this shit. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, shadow_operative said:

I'll give you guys one guess as to who the first two people were to fall off the wall. 

the winner:

Reveal hidden contents

Dani.

as for tonight's episode, Bay and Day's persecution/victim complex was on full display and it was embarrassing. i've been a vocal fan of Day since her debut but these two cliqued up from the jump and then convinced themselves that everything that went against them was nothing but racist bullshit, which in and of itself is racist bullshit. fitting for such a terrible season. fuck this season is so bad. just a collection of lazy, terrible players, with an in-your-face overtone of forced/fake wokeness. fuck all of this shit. 

Surely you're not surprised by that. I'm actually happy that Christmas stood up to them and didn't back down to that bullshit that a pussy, like Tyler, would have done.

Day can also go fuck herself. 

Edited by lateshow

Nicole would be my no.1 from that group. she's the closest real life example of the nerd girl who takes off her glasses and is suddenly hot. and as Scraps alluded to, she has some RATs hiding underneath there. Jannelle to me looks like a Mrs.Potato head that was put in the microwave, Bayleigh is the spawn of satan, and then Keesha...i mean i'd smash, but she's old and weird, so. 

13 hours ago, shadow_operative said:

the winner:

Reveal hidden contents

Dani.

Really?  I feel like acting like you're someone's best friend and then using that information as the excuse for putting them up on the block is pretty shitty.  And stupid since the entire "untouchables" thing wasn't even remotely the reason for putting her up.  And why put up Day against her?  Day has never won anything and won't ever win anything.  Just for appearances, which I'm sure you hate, putting the two black girls who aren't a threat up against each other is a bold strategy.  Everything about her HOH went poorly for Cuntmas.  She's screwed game wise, not that she's there to win anyway.  She's just there to support her alliance, even to the detriment of her game.  She took out someone that sucks at comps and was never coming for her.  Excellent move.  Nothing about putting Bay up vs. Day adds up.   Bay vs. Ian or someone else would have looked better and been a better game move.  Personally, she showed herself to be the cunt she is, so I'm glad everybody got that reminder.  

Bayleigh is the one who came to Xmas and just volunteered that information, totally of her own volition. It was idiotic gameplay on Bay's part, and what should be maybe the most embarrassing thing for Bay and Day is that it never occurred to them that Xmas might have allies in the house, even after she refused to throw Tyler up. That they were completely miffed and couldn't put two and two together was embarrassing. Day and Bay- while you two have been isolating yourselves (with David apparently lingering just off screen 24-7), the rest of the house has been forming alliances and working together. This terrible gameplay/lack of basic BB understanding is an indictment on the casting this year. 

and yeah, no one has ever accused Xmas of being good at this game, but then again i don't think we have any worthy players in this house. just a terrible cast. For example:

Nicole, in her Day 1 intro: a lot of people say that i didn't deserve my BB win, but i know i did, and i'm here to prove that.

Also Nicole, five weeks in: Ugh, i got picked for the veto! I don't want to compete! I don't want to try and win anything. ugh!

Edited by shadow_operative

Yeah that threeway hug was awkward as fuck.  Dude just turn around and walk the fuck out and come back later.  

This probably won't get shown so not a huge spoiler but pretty funny as well (might as well keep piling on David)....I read that Day was talking to him and was like we got to stick together etc blah blah of course.  Well then she starts running down list of people and is like "So you good with X player right?"  

David response: "Na not really"

Day - "well you good with Y player right?"

David response: "Na not really"

Day "Well you good with Z player right?"

David: "I mean we talk, but we don't talk game or anything like that"

LMFAO. 

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, shadow_operative said:

Bayleigh is the one who came to Xmas and just volunteered that information, totally of her own volition. It was idiotic gameplay on Bay's part, and what should be maybe the most embarrassing thing for Bay and Day is that it never occurred to them that Xmas might have allies in the house, even after she refused to throw Tyler up. That they were completely miffed and couldn't put two and two together was embarrassing. Day and Bay- while you two have been isolating yourselves (with David apparently lingering just off screen 24-7), the rest of the house has been forming alliances and working together. This terrible gameplay/lack of basic BB understanding is an indictment on the casting this year. 

and yeah, no one has ever accused Xmas of being good at this game, but then again i don't think we have any worthy players in this house. just a terrible cast. For example:

Nicole, in her Day 1 intro: a lot of people say that i didn't deserve my BB win, but i know i did, and i'm here to prove that.

Also Nicole, five weeks in: Ugh, i got picked for the veto! I don't want to compete! I don't want to try and win anything. ugh!

Bay & Day are terrible at this game, but that's kind of the point.  Why make up some bullshit reason to put them up?  It's just seems odd to put up two of the 4 POC in the house when they present no threat to win anything and even if they do, they aren't coming after you.  Hell, they probably would be asking you for a recommendation on who to put up.  She had secret double agents working for her that didn't even realize they were double agents.  They're just terrible at this game.  Just a terrible game move that made no sense.  And you say they have been isolating themselves, but what makes you think it's not the other way around?  Now Dani has HOH and guess who she's talking about putting up?   David and Kevin.  Now throw in last season's batch of shitty racists and the folks from a few seasons ago (Texas State girl and her racist crew).  Come on.  Can you blame them for feeling like there are some underlying motives to their noms?  I believe the popular term being used now is microagressions.  This show is textbook example of it.  You don't really have to be MR. SJW to see a pattern on this show.  And honestly, when you post things like you did above, it seems kind of shitty for you to completely discount how they may be feeling about this.  It's easy for us to say it's bullshit and it's all game play, but I cannot blame POC for feeling like they are screwed before they even walk in the door.  Even if they are wrong, their feelings are warranted.  

Oh, and that shit about Nicole literally made me laugh out loud.  Especially when you read the entire thing in her whiny ass voice.  

Edited by Go Pokes

i agree with you that nominating Bay and Day did not make sense for Xmas or help her game. I mean that's why half the cast was absent from last night's episode, because they're all just chilling, totally safe as Xmas goes after two girls who won't win any comps and who aren't even a threat to her game, all so that she can "prove herself to her alliance." the fact that she feels the need to prove her worth to them shows that she acknowledges that she's at the bottom of the hierarchy, and yet she still doesn't realize that all she is doing is making life easier for some guys who will eventually evict her well before finale night. 

Edited by shadow_operative