Big Brother 22

RexWilson

Win HOH, win veto comps, build relationships..be undeniable.  Day and Bay did none of these things  Xmas excuse to put them on the block was weak..but why not them?

The whole "untouchable" thing? Weak.  So, everyone who isn't Xmas' untouchable..knows they're not. They can just use that same logic on her. 

2 hours ago, Go Pokes said:

Bay & Day are terrible at this game, but that's kind of the point.  Why make up some bullshit reason to put them up?  It's just seems odd to put up two of the 4 POC in the house when they present no threat to win anything and even if they do, they aren't coming after you.  Hell, they probably would be asking you for a recommendation on who to put up.  She had secret double agents working for her that didn't even realize they were double agents.  They're just terrible at this game.  Just a terrible game move that made no sense.  And you say they have been isolating themselves, but what makes you think it's not the other way around?  Now Dani has HOH and guess who she's talking about putting up?   David and Kevin.  Now throw in last season's batch of shitty racists and the folks from a few seasons ago (Texas State girl and her racist crew).  Come on.  Can you blame them for feeling like there are some underlying motives to their noms?  I believe the popular term being used now is microagressions.  This show is textbook example of it.  You don't really have to be MR. SJW to see a pattern on this show.  And honestly, when you post things like you did above, it seems kind of shitty for you to completely discount how they may be feeling about this.  It's easy for us to say it's bullshit and it's all game play, but I cannot blame POC for feeling like they are screwed before they even walk in the door.  Even if they are wrong, their feelings are warranted.  

Oh, and that shit about Nicole literally made me laugh out loud.  Especially when you read the entire thing in her whiny ass voice.  

Whoa, man. Spoiler that shit about HOH.

also, lol @ Day. She falls off the wall in 12 minutes (next person doesn't fall off until the 45 minute mark), then fake cries in the DR (in front of no one else in the house), and then proudly proclaims, "that's how you play Big Brother." okie silly dilly dokie o, Davonne. you're an idiot. 

I don’t know what the answer is. I always thought the best formula for BB was to get rid of the 20 something horny losers looking for a pedestal outside of BB to expand their social media brand and replace them with married folk who play the game. Now the married folk don’t want to win any comps because they’re deemed a comp beast.

There isn’t a good answer besides pitting every ruthless BB player in the history into the house. Most have jobs that can’t just take 3 months off tho. Calling these people all stars is a joke. These are some of the worst players ever, in this season and their previous one.

On 9/13/2020 at 10:12 PM, MNLonghornFUKM said:

lolol glad I wasn’t the only one who noticed.

Typical BB episode. Spend 85% pondering the big move to take out a player, put up the 2 worst players in the house

100%. There is nothing that I hate more about this show then when they have the HOH go over a big move in the DR which is clearly producer driven (not the move itself but the long extended pondering of the move) Hell at this point it wouldn't surprise me if they had cue cards in the DR for them to read. 

lmao at David. he seriously has got to be one of the stupidest people to ever be on this show. "did you save me?" LMAO, he even asked Tyler!! watching Day and David be so proud of themselves for their "game play" when A)nobody even saw Davonne's "game play", and B)nobody did anything but laugh in David's face is suuuuuper cringey. embarrassing. 

• Like 1

unrelated, but why is Kevin in this cast? what does he bring to the table aside from being a walking gay stereotype? he sucks at comps, he has no social game, he seems to be afraid of everything, and even if he did somehow come into power he would spend the entire week pouting about it, "OMGGGG you guysssssss, i have to nominate people!" i seriously can't stand to listen to him. really great casting for this "all star" season. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, shadow_operative said:

unrelated, but why is Kevin in this cast? what does he bring to the table aside from being a walking gay stereotype? he sucks at comps, he has no social game, he seems to be afraid of everything, and even if he did somehow come into power he would spend the entire week pouting about it, "OMGGGG you guysssssss, i have to nominate people!" i seriously can't stand to listen to him. really great casting for this "all star" season. 

I was with Lawon this past weekend and he's pissed that's hes not in Kevin's spot.  They both live in LA and give them the LGBQT person, but he's extremely annoyed with how weak/boring/trash Kevin is playing.  Pretty funny to hear him go off.

• Like 1

On 9/14/2020 at 8:46 AM, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Poor Nicole had blisters all over her hands!!!

You’d think her hands would be calloused from so much influencing on her phone all day

You’d think her hands would be calloused from so many handjobs in the bb house.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, HoffaJimmy said:

100%. There is nothing that I hate more about this show then when they have the HOH go over a big move in the DR which is clearly producer driven (not the move itself but the long extended pondering of the move) Hell at this point it wouldn't surprise me if they had cue cards in the DR for them to read. 

They 100% give them lines to say.  Cody mentioned it earlier this season on the feeds.  Or they will just ask them leading questions to get the responses they want for the show.

2 minutes ago, McFly said:

They 100% give them lines to say.  Cody mentioned it earlier this season on the feeds.  Or they will just ask them leading questions to get the responses they want for the show.

Correct and someone like Dani you can tell when she is just expressing what she thinks and when like the other night she is saying what the producers want her to say

5 hours ago, RexWilson said:

David finally wins something (disruptor), then acts like he didn't use it makes no sense. Nobody respects him as a player. Take credit for what you did and how it has impacted the game. 

An interesting move would have let it be known that you have it. The plus would be that no one would nominate you because they don't want you to use it. The downside is that you could get backdoored and I assume the disruptor doesn't work then. But if that didn't happen, you can leverage the disruptor for a few weeks without being nominated.

An interesting move would have let it be known that you have it. The plus would be that no one would nominate you because they don't want you to use it. The downside is that you could get backdoored and I assume the disruptor doesn't work then. But if that didn't happen, you can leverage the disruptor for a few weeks without being nominated.

I think one power had to be used before the veto was played. I don’t remember or care what the other powers are so don’t @me

gonna suck calling someone an idiot and come back into the real word with that around your collar. he may be a dick, but his cancellation coming up will be shitty. i just think he doesnt think david has the right/privilege to be back into the house. based on davids game play- he is right.

gonna suck calling someone an idiot and come back into the real word with that around your collar. he may be a dick, but his cancellation coming up will be shitty. i just think he doesnt think david has the right/privilege to be back into the house. based on davids game play- he is right.

Weird strategy. David sucks so it increases your chances of wining vs the alternative of a good player that’ll decrease your chances of winning

I too couldn’t make out what he said

9 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Not super shockin..nobody should make 1M off this show so Ian should’ve been booted a while ago.

But geez...BB had 4 commercials between the start of the vote and the end of the interview and it looked like an HOH that’d be over in 10 minutes.

When Julie cut back to the comp at the end, I figured someone would have solved it already. Unless there were some trick puzzle pieces that weren’t needed to solve it.

When Julie cut back to the comp at the end, I figured someone would have solved it already. Unless there were some trick puzzle pieces that weren’t needed to solve it.

Remember that chick a year or two ago had 2 min to put together a puzzle that was already put together, she just had to move it?

Lol.

“I can’t ...I can’t.. UUGHH!!!”

I think she was a life coach but only 26 years old

1 hour ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Remember that chick a year or two ago had 2 min to put together a puzzle that was already put together, she just had to move it?

Lol.

“I can’t ...I can’t.. UUGHH!!!”

I think she was a life coach but only 26 years old

Kaitlyn.  I'm pretty sure she's still doing life coaching out in LA.  I also think she shares a small apartment with like 3 girls so she's clearly doing well

• Like 1

Everything I had been reading this week made Ian seem very dickish like UTPhil had eluded to earlier when he said he met him lol.  

He was pretty much doing what they showed with him and Dani on air, and then he was doing it to pretty much everyone he could.  

I think it was funny as hell that Nicole could have actually voted to save him and it would have tied and then Dani could have had the decider vote and booted Tyler, if she really would have done it.  

Whine some more Nicole! 

18 minutes ago, Scraps said:

Everything I had been reading this week made Ian seem very dickish like UTPhil had eluded to earlier when he said he met him lol.  

He was pretty much doing what they showed with him and Dani on air, and then he was doing it to pretty much everyone he could.  

I think it was funny as hell that Nicole could have actually voted to save him and it would have tied and then Dani could have had the decider vote and booted Tyler, if she really would have done it.  

Whine some more Nicole! 

Yup.  Glad they showed that interaction with Dani because that's basically how he is/was.  

1 hour ago, UTPhil2006 said:

Yup.  Glad they showed that interaction with Dani because that's basically how he is/was.  

He went over the top with Dani. However the best he could hope for was a tie so he needed Dani to save him. He should have told her that it was her fault that he was in that position so if he gets voted out, he would spend the entire time in the jury house ensuring that she doesn't win.  Let Dani know that her HoH week just cost her at least 1 vote in the jury room. 

At least make it difficult for her. You don't have to be a dick about it, but just tell her quickly that she's at the bottom of his vote list for winner, if he goes. Of course it didn't matter because Nicole did the only move she could do, by voting Ian out. 

If Nicole had voted Tyler, then Dani saves Tyler to somewhat get back on his good side and keep the Commission happy. Then Nicole basically would have to jump sides to the unaligned 3 which is a death sentence.  Nicole tried to balance having Ian as her #1 while joining the cool kids' club. This result was set in motion weeks ago.

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

He went over the top with Dani. However the best he could hope for was a tie so he needed Dani to save him. He should have told her that it was her fault that he was in that position so if he gets voted out, he would spend the entire time in the jury house ensuring that she doesn't win.  Let Dani know that her HoH week just cost her at least 1 vote in the jury room. 

He did.  He told her he wasn't going to vote for her.  

Edited by Scraps